Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

My Xbox Live 12 month sub is coming up.

Is Cdkeys the best option still? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

amadablam wrote: »
    My Xbox Live 12 month sub is coming up.

Is Cdkeys the best option still? Thanks :)

Yeah, currently €37.89

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Yeah, currently €37.89

I paid today €36 for it with cdkeys with the facebook discount instant delivery of code, in adverts for €35 too, not sure how long they take to send it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

nava wrote: »
    I paid today €36 for it with cdkeys with the facebook discount instant delivery of code, in adverts for €35 too, not sure how long they take to send it to you.

Cheers! How do I get the discount code? Liked their page?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Mafia 3 57.99€ in Argos - the cheapest around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I was about to buy it from Russia, something like €52ish but it said the language was in Russian
    I dont want to risk getting it and not having the option of changing the language, I dont understand a lot of Russian, only "How much is that game" :/

I was about to buy it from Russia, something like €52ish but it said the language was in Russian
    I dont want to risk getting it and not having the option of changing the language, I dont understand a lot of Russian, only "How much is that game" :/

Should be able to download the English installer with your Xbox region set to Ireland, this is how people got DS3 in English 3 weeks before the international release.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Played it for an hour, must say an amazing game so far, love everything about it till now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

IF anyone is looking for a bargain

ROCKBAND 4 is basically free in gamestop on the xbox one if you can find a copy.

Rockband 4 with the wireless add on for useing your old controllers with the xbox one. ITs only €2 euro :O.

While i picked up the Guitar and game for €10 euro yesterday i nearly died as that is a bargain and a 1/2.

The band in a box is 30 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 gar318

Just purchased mortal Kombat xl tonight on Amazon for the Xbox one was £20 plus €4 parcel motel pretty decent price cheapest I could see in Ireland was 37.99

Currently 7 copy's left in stock 12 were available when I ordered next available price on Amazon is £39
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01BLE1BQU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475867417&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=mortal+kombat+xl+xbox+one&dpPl=1&dpID=51htobSbQaL&ref=plSrch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

gar318 wrote: »
    Just purchased mortal Kombat xl tonight on Amazon for the Xbox one was £20 plus €4 parcel motel pretty decent price cheapest I could see in Ireland was 37.99

Currently 7 copy's left in stock 12 were available when I ordered next available price on Amazon is £39
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01BLE1BQU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475867417&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=mortal+kombat+xl+xbox+one&dpPl=1&dpID=51htobSbQaL&ref=plSrch

base also have it for 24e + 1.50e postage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Xbox One S 500GB + FIFA17 + Forza Horizon 3 + Mafia III £279.00 @ Tesco Direct

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

~€310 for that bundle. Absolute bargin.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hopefully someone who managed to order last time from Tesco Direct could throw up the best way to fill out the delivery and payment details seen as a few of us had problems and had orders cancelled last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Hopefully someone who managed to order last time from Tesco Direct could throw up the best way to fill out the delivery and payment details seen as a few of us had problems and had orders cancelled last time.

What happend regarding the delivery address last time. Was there an issue using Parcel motel?

emmetkenny wrote:

Apparently it was just a stock issue not an administrative one.

But if you want to make sure it's 100% then just change your billing address on the revolut app to your pmid.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I keep getting the following when I try to order using the Parcel Motel address. I wonder is it only a mainland UK offer.

'Sorry the item(s) could not be delivered to your address and have been added to your save for later list. Please select an alternative item.'

*Edit: I just had to clean up the address a little bit and save it first before starting the checkout process.

*Edit: I just had to clean up the address a little bit and save it first before starting the checkout process.

Ohhh, are ya joining us S overlords in the kingdom of Valhalla? :D

Ohhh, are ya joining us S overlords in the kingdom of Valhalla? :D
    I shall begin my ascension shortly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

I see people talking about revolut. What exactly is it, how does it work?

• Advertisement

~€310 for that bundle. Absolute bargin.

I'd actually like to get it & sell the three games.

Tilikum wrote: »
    I see people talking about revolut. What exactly is it, how does it work?

Download the app for your phone from your app store and register.

Will give you better exchange rates than your bank.

If you by the bundle PM me and I might take Forza off you.

I'm a complete gimp. I can only see a deal to bundle the console with FIFA & Mafia 3 or the console with FIFA and forza.

Although, I have been boozing.

Is the other offer still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

I'm a complete gimp. I can only see a deal to bundle the console with FIFA & Mafia 3 or the console with FIFA and forza.

Add Forza to your basket separately and the deal will be applied automatically I reckon

Just add the Fifa 500GB Console, Mafia 3 and Forza Horizon 3 to your basket. The discount will be applied automatically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Bought that deal, came to €360 delivered for console, Fifa 17, Forza 3, Mafia 3, and Battlefield 1. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Bought that deal, came to €360 delivered for console, Fifa 17, Forza 3, Mafia 3, and Battlefield 1. :)

Guess you will be going to sell all your PC's now :pac:

Anyone know if Revolut will work with Tesco Direct?

I heard Tesco direct might cancel the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Anyone know if Revolut will work with Tesco Direct?

Yes, I bought Xbox from them couple weeks ago.

• Advertisement

I was all set to order when I got this Revolut message...

"Oh, by the way, we cant do the top up because you have hit the yearly €1,000 limit and now you need to verify your identity"

Sigh, I wonder how long that will take.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement