Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Anyone know the cheapest place for an Xbox One console? Dont mind if its the old style 500gb

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭gmg678

does a refund take long to be given?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest place for an Xbox One console? Dont mind if its the old style 500gb

I think Cormac was selling one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I think Cormac was selling one.

Ill get onto him so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

gmg678 wrote: »
    does a refund take long to be given?

3-5 days to hit your account once processed. I assume this is a digital purchase?

Pro tip: purchases made using partial CSV often when refunded leave the license active.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Argos. Battlefield 1 500gb Xbox One S with Gears 4 and Halo 5 for €324.

Argos. Battlefield 1 500gb Xbox One S with Gears 4 and Halo 5 for €324.

Nice one man, a bit too expensive for my taste. It's only cos Nathan got banned so I want a cheap console just to keep an eye on his messages etc if he gets his account back

Nice one man, a bit too expensive for my taste. It's only cos Nathan got banned so I want a cheap console just to keep an eye on his messages etc if he gets his account back

Can you not read his messages on Xbox.com when you log in his profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Smartglass should work too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

XBOX Elite Controller and Battlefield 1 game for €156.99 in Argos today and Until 28/10/2016

I was waiting to buy the controller anyway so it was a nice surprise when I went in to get Battlefield 1 and got the offer as I couldnt get it online. :)

Just reserve the controller and bring your reservation to the counter and a screen print of the offer as they can add it for you.

20161021_134157_zpsjahjuytc.jpg

• Advertisement

amadablam wrote: »
    XBOX Elite Controller and Battlefield 1 game for €156.99 in Argos today and Until 28/10/2016

I was waiting to buy the controller anyway so it was a nice surprise when I went in to get Battlefield 1 and got the offer as I couldnt get it online. :)

20161021_134157_zpsjahjuytc.jpg

It doesn't seem to allow you to reserve both together online

It doesn't seem to allow you to reserve both together online

No, I had the same problem.

Just reserve the controller and bring it to the counter and a screen print of the offer as they can add it for you.

Great deal.

No, I had the same problem.

Just reserve the controller and bring it to the counter and a screen print of the offer as they can add it for you.

Great deal.

Cheers for that.

Just checked the UK site and the same deal is available for £125. £4 shipping and €4 Parcel Motel fee so around €150 if anyone has any hassle getting from a local Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Cheers for that.

Just checked the UK site and the same deal is available for £125. £4 shipping and €4 Parcel Motel fee so around €150 if anyone has any hassle getting from a local Argos.

Can you use Parcel Motel with argos uk?

Can you use Parcel Motel with argos uk?

I think I saw someone here before saying they did.

Not with a banned account I can't 😂 well I can play a few games of destiny too with him if I got an xbox aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Well I just got bf1 and the elite controller €157. So much money please convince me I did the right thing ha :o

Hococop wrote: »
    Well I just got bf1 and the elite controller €157. So much money please convince me I did the right thing ha :o

Pop over to the Elite Controller thread for your knighting :pac:

Hococop wrote: »

You were ripped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a bargain at €156.99!!!! :D:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101417179&postcount=4867

Not with a banned account I can't 😂 well I can play a few games of destiny too with him if I got an xbox aswell

What was he doing? Sending abusive messages?

You could set up some parental controls and restrict his ability to send messages?

• Advertisement

What was he doing? Sending abusive messages?

You could set up some parental controls and restrict his ability to send messages?

Well I don't know for sure but he said he sent 1 message that got him a communication ban on Monday. The message was 3 letters but he woke up yesterday to a permanent ban

Well I don't know for sure but he said he sent 1 message that got him a communication ban on Monday. The message was 3 letters but he woke up yesterday to a permanent ban

I'd say he's not telling you the full truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

If it's a kid account you can contact support and find out the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 gar318

Any deals for Xbox gold 12 month membership , just renewed ea access my gold is about to run out though , is cdkeys the best price around at the moment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

You were ripped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a bargain at €156.99!!!! :D:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=101417179&postcount=4867

€154.99 IN ARGOS!!!You were both fleeced!

s
    also 500gb xbox one s with B1 plus GoW and Halo5 €323.99

gar318 wrote: »
    Any deals for Xbox gold 12 month membership , just renewed ea access my gold is about to run out though , is cdkeys the best price around at the moment ?
    €52.89 for 24 months would be hard to beat,got mine there last year ,due soon so might go for that one.

ben101 wrote: »
    €154.99 IN ARGOS!!!You were both fleeced!

You are wrong...... It's €156.99 due to the 5 being sterling :p so the till receipt is 156.99 :)

20161021_205234_zps1ypszmsq_edit_1477079636978_zpspn9nzteq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

ben101 wrote: »
    s
    also 500gb xbox one s with B1 plus GoW and Halo5 €323.99

Great deal. Got the same last week, minus Halo for € 325. Got € 49 for GOW from CEX too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Anyone seen a good price for battlefield download? Or will it be better to go on holidays somewhere?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement