Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Just spotted this on HUKD.

£337 for a One S and 7 games.

Use the code TDXR-PKMX for £30 off.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/credit-original-op-back-7-game-bundle-xbox-one-s-fifa-17-500gb-with-gears-4-gta-2533898?page=2#comments

Just to update:

Overwatch out of stock so that's a no go. I've added 500GB Fifa Bundle, Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3, GOW4, Mafia 3, and GTA V for £317. I didn't go as far as adding the discount code because I couldn't remember my password.

discount code doesnt work, it only works with account its linked to it says.or can someone get it to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Looks a good bargain: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KI13KAW/ref=pe_2814021_157839611_em_1p_0_ti

Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle (1TB) £285

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Anyone know of the best place to get Forza Horizon 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭gmg678

I contact amazon last night about it myself. Where is my gears of war 4.

They ended up giving me 11 pound back. They are also sending me a new copy with UPS that has a tracking number so i will have it tomorrow over 2 weeks late ha ha.
    well it didn't arrive yesterday. told that can only do a refund when it arrives. getting really Peed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

sticker wrote: »
    Anyone know of the best place to get Forza Horizon 3?

If you want to go out and buy a physical copy it's down to €48 in Argos

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Anyone know how fast Gameseek are to deliver?

Had a game dispatched from them on the 14th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Got my copy of gears of war 4 today from amazon this was the 2nd copy they sent. No idea what ever happened to the 1st one still to this day ha ha.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

If anyone is looking for a good wireless router, the Nighthawk R7000 is current 40% off on Amazon. It's a couple of years old at this stage, but it's still an upgrade on most wireless routers, and almost certainly an upgrade on anything that an ISP will give you.

It's here.

Very tempted by this myself, I hate having to rely on the router that Virgin have given me.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

I know it has been mentioned previously, but the offer has since ended an now re-opened.

Tesco Direct: 500GB Xbox One S with FIFA 17(as a download), physical copies of the following games Mafia 3, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo 5, Grand Theft Auto 5, and an extra controller all for GBP 348 including delivery.

Edit: offer closes tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

CatInABox wrote: »
    If anyone is looking for a good wireless router, the Nighthawk R7000 is current 40% off on Amazon. It's a couple of years old at this stage, but it's still an upgrade on most wireless routers, and almost certainly an upgrade on anything that an ISP will give you.

It's here.

Very tempted by this myself, I hate having to rely on the router that Virgin have given me.

If you need a modem router the Asus Dsl AC68U is down to £150. Another £5 will get you the dsl version of the Nighthawk.

Both are extremely good routers. Setup on the Asus is a breeze, all the Irish ISP settings are baked into the router even Skys whose settings can be difficult to get.

• Advertisement

Got my copy of gears of war 4 today from amazon this was the 2nd copy they sent. No idea what ever happened to the 1st one still to this day ha ha.
    sent another email. they are sending another copy that will be with me by Friday.
    Amazon has really gone to crap so it has.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

gmg678 wrote: »
    sent another email. they are sending another copy that will be with me by Friday.

If you end up with 3 copies, I'll buy one off ya :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Dont know if this has been posted yet but Click on the link below to see Xbox One S 500GB Console with FIFA 17 Bundle. (cat no. 4534716) EUR289.99 * on Argos.ie
    http://www.argos.ie/ProductDisplayTRK019?partNumber=4534716
    Get GOW 4 for €25 with the offer

nicklauski wrote: »
    gmg678 wrote: »

If you end up with 3 copies, I'll buy one off ya :D:D:D
    If I end up with 3 copies, you can have one for free.(since your comment made me laugh) I have two x1s so one for each of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

If you need a modem router the Asus Dsl AC68U is down to £150. Another £5 will get you the dsl version of the Nighthawk.

Both are extremely good routers. Setup on the Asus is a breeze, all the Irish ISP settings are baked into the router even Skys whose settings can be difficult to get.

Could that Asus be used as a replacement for the F2000? Just swap it out?

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Could that Asus be used as a replacement for the F2000? Just swap it out?

Yeah. The ASUS has a vdsl/adsl modem in it so it can just swap out the Huawei you get from Eircom, make sure you get the dsl ac68u and not the rt ac68u. The Nighthawk D7000 will also do the job.

A router/modem combo usually works better than an all in one, but can be trickier to set up and rrquires 2 power sockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Yeah. The ASUS has a vdsl/adsl modem in it so it can just swap out the Huawei you get from Eircom, make sure you get the dsl ac68u and not the rt ac68u. The Nighthawk D7000 will also do the job.

A router/modem combo usually works better than an all in one, but can be trickier to set up and rrquires 2 power sockets.

I will look into it during the week, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Has anyone here ordered the bundle from tesco direct for delivery to parcel motel ? I ordered it yesterday and I got an email saying the games are ready for collection from 3pm in my local store (I put down newry as I'm working there a bit at the minute) and that the console is waiting to be shipped , is this an error and they will actually send them to parcel motel or will I have to pick them up from the store ? I don't mind collecting them it's just I'm not up there on Friday , thanks 👍

Borderlands : Handsome collection is showing as free on the store, they'll likely cancel it but no harm in trying.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/borderlands-the-handsome-collection-unlock-bundle/bvrk77xxgbwb

Spotted on reddit

EDIT: Seeems like it could be just tied to a free play weekend :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Not much of a bargain, considering the cost, but Microsoft are giving away an Xbox One S with FIFA with every 256GB+ Surface Pro/Book. Useful if you're looking for a great Laptop/Convertible and you want an Xbox at the same time

Surface Pro deals are here.

Surface Book deals are here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Anyone spot any keenly priced BT Xbox controllers knocking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

gizabeer wrote: »
    Has anyone here ordered the bundle from tesco direct for delivery to parcel motel ? I ordered it yesterday and I got an email saying the games are ready for collection from 3pm in my local store (I put down newry as I'm working there a bit at the minute) and that the console is waiting to be shipped , is this an error and they will actually send them to parcel motel or will I have to pick them up from the store ? I don't mind collecting them it's just I'm not up there on Friday , thanks 👍

The Tesco orders automatically default to "click and collect" so that items are collected from the store nearest to your delivery address.

You need to specify when making the order that you want it to the address you have given. Also be careful that the order isn't split into multiple items. When I initially placed my order, it was sending the games to my parcel motel, and the console to a store. Had to cancel and reorder.

I posted this in the Deals with Gold thread, but it bears repeating here:
    Right guys, a few things to note.

I've edited a couple of posts that made reference to false addresses. Remember, you can talk all you want about the deals found on foreign markets, but don't make reference to how to do so, as it'll almost certainly require the use of a false address. This includes talk of paying tax in another country, as again, that would most likely need a false address.

This next one isn't a requirement, but you don't actually need to say that you're on holidays on the time, you can talk about deals you got on the Canadian store all you want, just not how to do so.

Another thing I'd like people to do, is to not clutter up the threads with "PM ME PLS!!!", find someone that looks like they know what they're talking about and PM them instead if you must (I don't think anyone would mind getting a PM request for help), or as Stone Deaf said, Google it.

Now, back to bargain alerts!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anyone spot any keenly priced BT Xbox controllers knocking about?

Where you based? I've one that came with the One S that I'll sell if your interested?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Where you based? I've one that came with the One S that I'll sell if your interested?

I'll Pm you.

The Game Collection has a 10% off code for Halloween, 'spooky'. Can be used to get an Elite pad for £108/~€120 plus shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Mortal kombat XL is €22 in argos

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Got the witcher 3 game of the year edition for 32.99 in argos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Folks, why is Borderlands handsome collection free?

Is it a weekend promo thingy?

• Advertisement

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Folks, why is Borderlands handsome collection free?

Is it a weekend promo thingy?

Free play /gold weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement