Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Free play /gold weekend.

Grand so, not a bargain then unless you clear both of them over the weekend :D

Carry on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Anyone know where to get a good deal on Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3?

Thanks

Danick wrote: »

Thanks

Argos have them at 48.99 each

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Anyone see overwatch cheap? Digital preferred option

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anyone see overwatch cheap? Digital preferred option

Hasn't been on discount anywhere yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Thanks

I bought a Gears key from Kinguin for €38. Had not problem redeeming it on the Nvidia site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Anyone recommend a decent gaming chair for a xbox360/ one for a 11 year old

Thanks
    Clueless Mam

Lashes28 wrote: »

Thanks
    Clueless Mam

Where is he sitting ? In front of a TV or at a desk? Don't go getting any of those rocker style ones that have you sit low to the ground, he'll thank you in later life from saving him the visits to the chiropractor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Hi - do you have a link for that code - thanks -seems a great price - wanted to buy them from shopto but it doesn't allow me to select ireland in the billing address section - consequently I can't place an order with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Lashes28 wrote: »

Thanks
    Clueless Mam

Try this thread, it's worth bearing in mind that most folk on here would probably be leaning towards an office chair type of thing. A lot of the cheap gaming chairs sold by Argos and smyths are more novelty items that might have speakers or rumble in them - comfort would very much be a secondary concern.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057520674/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hi - do you have a link for that code - thanks -seems a great price - wanted to buy them from shopto but it doesn't allow me to select ireland in the billing address section - consequently I can't place an order with them.

https://www.kinguin.net/category/30096/gears-of-war-4-xbox-one-voucher/

Flameboy is the vendor I bought it off, but I've never had a problem with Kinguin at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I thought they'd be cheaper. I got a physical copy from flubit for £35 which arrived pre-release.

I also made a £1 profit when offloaded to CEX yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Xbox One - Digital Code € 5.69

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-xbox-one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Just bought the Battlefield 1/Titanfall 2 deluxe bundle on a trip to Russia for €88, I'm not sure how much the deluxe content adds but it's not a bad price for 2 newly released games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Anyone picked up Skyrim SE? What's the verdict if you played it before on 360?

Smyths have it for 48.99 is that the going rate? The had it on pre order for 59.99 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

My Xbox Live Gold subscription is due for renewal soon. Is $40 on CDKeys the best value at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I use electronic first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Dont know if this is a good deal as I am not looking for it but I seen in Supervalu that they will have Call of Duty Infinite Warfare for €55 and the Legacy edition for €80 from tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Dont know if this is a good deal as I am not looking for it but I seen in Supervalu that they will have Call of Duty Infinite Warfare for €55 and the Legacy edition for €80 from tomorrow

its a pretty good deal alright if you're into COD.

I thought the prices were supposed to be 49.99 and 69.99 in supervalu. Where did you see those prices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Talbot Street this morning

That's disappointing. The last few weeks some Supervalus have been posting on Facebook that they would be selling it for 49.99 and 69.99 for the legacy edition with COD 4.

It will still be the cheapest place to buy it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Add in the 15% discount cards they've been issuing out to Real Rewards customers and it's a pretty great price

Just need to keep telling myself I don't need another game this month

maximoose wrote: »
    Add in the 15% discount cards they've been issuing out to Real Rewards customers and it's a pretty great price

Just need to keep telling myself I don't need another game this month

I'm getting it for COD 4 mainly. In saying that, I always enjoy a COD campaign and I'm hoping the same from IW. Zombies looks great as well this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I was planning on upgrading from a 360 to a 500G One S in the next few weeks, and out of curiosity I was on Game (going to Belfast at the weekend to take advantage of the sterling rate at the mo) and saw a 500G Xbox One, pre-owned but cleared by them going for £149 (about €165).

I'd be mad to pay double for a new One S, right? I don't have a 4K TV and won't be able to afford one any time soon. I don't own any blu-rays.

I was planning on upgrading from a 360 to a 500G One S in the next few weeks, and out of curiosity I was on Game (going to Belfast at the weekend to take advantage of the sterling rate at the mo) and saw a 500G Xbox One, pre-owned but cleared by them going for £149 (about €165).

I'd be mad to pay double for a new One S, right? I don't have a 4K TV and won't be able to afford one any time soon. I don't own any blu-rays.

I'd pay the extra for the One S.

You can get a 500GB One S with Fifa for €289 in Argos. So €125 more and your getting a game.

https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4534716.htm?_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A7708057

To be honest you'd be mad to pay €165 for an old model console with no games.

Look at Tesco Direct as well as they had some serious deals last week (search HUKD) and order online for instore collection for a store near where your going.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I'd go the opposite and say buy the original Xbox One. It is far nicer looking than the S. If the S came in black cheaply and not the special editions I would buy one. Your wasting money if you were to buy the S for just playing games as it is only really better if you have a HDR 4K tv which you said you do not.

I'd go the opposite and say buy the original Xbox One. It is far nicer looking than the S. If the S came in black cheaply and not the special editions I would buy one. Your wasting money if you were to buy the S for just playing games as it is only really better if you have a HDR 4K tv which you said you do not.

I don't have a HDR TV and the S looks slightly better.

emmetkenny wrote: »

You can get a 500GB One S with Fifa for €289 in Argos. So €125 more and your getting a game.

One that I have no interest in though...

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I don't have a HDR TV and the S looks slightly better.

Do you mean on screen?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement