Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Managed to get in there just now, had a quick look but nothing really worth getting, thanks though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

Got the two codes just there, Am I right in thinking Xbox live code are region free?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Darren 83 wrote: »
    Got the two codes just there, Am I right in thinking Xbox live code are region free?

Yup use away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Yup use away.

Thought so just needed to be sure.

I still haven't got the codes so I'd say the order won't be fulfilled. Probably best to order somewhere else.

I ordered last night and the confirmation came through but it took a few hours for the email with the codes to come through. Give it a few hours.

• Advertisement

I ordered last night and the confirmation came through but it took a few hours for the email with the codes to come through. Give it a few hours.

I ordered last night as well but when I log into my Game Account it says order cancelled.

I ordered last night as well but when I log into my Game Account it says order cancelled.

Go back and order it as a guest using PayPal. By using your account they know you are in Ireland and cancel the order.
    Worked for me that way and I suspect most others that ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Cheapest place to get new wireless Xbox one controller ?
    White on Amazon at 34.99 Sterling prob the best ?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

Go back and order it as a guest using PayPal. By using your account they know you are in Ireland and cancel the order.
    Worked for me that way and I suspect most others that ordered.

I made an account and ordered. My first order got cancelled but that was because PayPal declined the payment because of other potential account activity. I sorted that out and ordered again and had no issues after that.
    Check to see if the money has left your account Emmet. If not, you would be better off buying it off Amazon. Much less hassle also.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

km79 wrote: »

Argis are selling the one s controller for 50

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3337684/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CXbox+One%7C37328270/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328270%7CXbox+One+controllers+and+steering%7C37328807.htm

• Advertisement

The_N4sir wrote: »
    I made an account and ordered. My first order got cancelled but that was because PayPal declined the payment because of other potential account activity. I sorted that out and ordered again and had no issues after that.
    Check to see if the money has left your account Emmet. If not, you would be better off buying it off Amazon. Much less hassle also.

Money was taken from PayPal, that's why I said it'll probably take 10 days for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Got Halo 5 Deluxe Edition on cdkeys for 15.60 seems decent and been meaning to pick it up for a while!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Argos are selling the Elite controller for €124.99 with Halo 5 or Gears 4 for free. Selling Gears separately for €27.99 so if you want that games it's really just costing you €97 which is a great deal. :pac:

Just do it... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

pm1977x wrote: »
    I got around this before by going on Live Chat and explaining the issue - took quite a while but got there in the end with them taking details over the phone.

bah humbug! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Argos are selling the Elite controller for €124.99 with Halo 5 or Gears 4 for free. Selling Gears separately for €27.99 so if you want that games it's really just costing you €97 which is a great deal. :pac:

Just do it... :D

And just to tempt you more they're selling Forza Horizon 3 for 29.99 so buy the controller and get gears and your €10 voucher then do a loop around and pick up Forza for 19.99 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Just back from Argos, picked up the Elite Controller with GOW 4 and the LS30, thank god I got paid yesterday, now I'm broke again :/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

And just to tempt you more they're selling Forza Horizon 3 for 29.99 so buy the controller and get gears and your €10 voucher then do a loop around and pick up Forza for 19.99 :D

Oh forza 3 was on the list too thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I didn't realise they were doing the €10 vouchers at the moment, still need to collect my reserved Elite and Gears. Feck that's another game added to the backlog and my wallet €20 lighter. Feck you! :D

Elite Controller + Gears 4 + Forza Horizon 3 for just under €145 is a savage deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

New Elite controller owners, join us in the lodge for you knighthood and refreshments...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=98445003

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

sweetie wrote: »
    New Elite controller owners, join us in the lodge for you knighthood and refreshments...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=98445003

Oh, hells bells. I forgot there is a black death special on Under Knight armour tops.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Looks to be the same one, argos might be handier if you need it asap and if you had a 10 off voucher lying around :P

Anyone know if you can get COD IW digital delux edition anywhere other than the Xbox store?

Anyone know if you can get COD IW digital delux edition anywhere other than the Xbox store?

The cheapest place is on the store at the moment from what I seen.

I didn't realise they were doing the €10 vouchers at the moment, still need to collect my reserved Elite and Gears. Feck that's another game added to the backlog and my wallet €20 lighter. Feck you! :D

Elite Controller + Gears 4 + Forza Horizon 3 for just under €145 is a savage deal.

I've a €10 voucher from the A50s last week.

Reserved a new Elite with GOW4 so that'll be €115, get another voucher. Have reserved Forza and Titanfall as well so they'll be €56 using the second voucher :pac:

And I'd done so well not to buy anything earlier in the week :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

What voucher in argos is this people are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Managed to get in there just now, had a quick look but nothing really worth getting, thanks though

Thanks saved me an hour queuing ;) 13384 people ahead of me in the queue - the madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Tinie wrote: »
    What voucher in argos is this people are talking about?

If you spend >€50, you get a €5 voucher for your next purchase

Spend >€100, get a €10 voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

I've a €10 voucher from the A50s last week.

Reserved a new Elite with GOW4 so that'll be €115, get another voucher. Have reserved Forza and Titanfall as well so they'll be €56 using the second voucher :pac:

And I'd done so well not to buy anything earlier in the week :D

You wont get another voucher as that offer is not running at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

maximoose wrote: »
    If you spend >€50, you get a €5 voucher for your next purchase

Spend >€100, get a €10 voucher

Im pretty sure that offer is cancelled right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement