Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Just bought 12 months from Amazon and have had no joy redeeming it anywhere. Some pain
    It might be region coded. If you bought it from Amazon UK redeem the code on your Xbox One with the location set to UK.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

It might be region coded. If you bought it from Amazon UK redeem the code on your Xbox One with the location set to UK.

don't think so, i bought the 12 month deal, redeemed on xbox with region set to ireland and no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fataleight

Well I got the Xbox elite controller deal from Argos, well when I say I have it the wife said she will get it for me for Christmas so she now as it hidden away to be wrapped for Christmas day :mad:

She did leave me with the free Gears of war 4 which I will trade in as I already have it.

She also got Rise of the Tomb Raider, ReCore and Forza horizon 3. The last one I managed to grab before it when to the wrapping room:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

fataleight wrote: »
    Well I got the Xbox elite controller deal from Argos, well when I say I have it the wife said she will get it for me for Christmas so she now as it hidden away to be wrapped for Christmas day :mad:

She did leave me with the free Gears of war 4 which I will trade in as I already have it.

She also got Rise of the Tomb Raider, ReCore and Forza horizon 3. The last one I managed to grab before it when to the wrapping room:rolleyes:

You have a wrapping room? I've a picture of you living in a stately manor now.

P.s your wife is cool. Give her a hug from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Has Tescos stopped doing Xbox stuff? (actually any console gaming stuff) I was looking to get rid of some vouchers for Xbox credit but cant find any Tescos in Cork that are stocking any console stuff - its all the golden discs crud instead :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

-Toppy- wrote: »
    Has Tescos stopped doing Xbox stuff? (actually any console gaming stuff) I was looking to get rid of some vouchers for Xbox credit but cant find any Tescos in Cork that are stocking any console stuff - its all the golden discs crud instead :(

They had a massive clear out sale to get rid of all their stock, they had a falling out with their supplier is the scuttlebutt.

qrx wrote: »
    You have a wrapping room? I've a picture of you living in a stately manor now.

P.s your wife is cool. Give her a hug from me.

Yes the wrapping room is over on the East wing :) in reality the wrapping room is also the kitchen table lol

She will most definitely get a hug :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

fataleight wrote: »
    Yes the wrapping room is over on the East wing :) in reality the wrapping room is also the kitchen table lol

She will most definitely get a hug :)

This makes my heart all warm and fuzzy :)

CatInABox wrote: »
    They had a massive clear out sale to get rid of all their stock, they had a falling out with their supplier is the scuttlebutt.

HMV's crowd were their supplier , It was run as a concession from what I under stood in that it was stocked etc by a non tesco employee. I 'think' golden disks are doing it now but I'm not 100%. Out local just got games/dvd/cd back last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Pulled the trigger on the deep blue Microsoft bundle with Fifa, Halo and Forza for £229. Wanted the storm grey but it was sold out. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Just back from Argos, picked up the Elite Controller with GOW 4 and the LS30, thank god I got paid yesterday, now I'm broke again :/

The ls30 and elite are a fantastic combination. Well ware!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Ok I was onto Microsoft and they said
    "you still have an active subscription under your account. It does shows that it will expire on Apr 17, 2017. This is the reason why you cannot redeem the code yet due to an active subscription, we do have subscription stacking from here however, it can add up 3 subscription at one time. This shows that your subscription has been stacked before. No worries, you can still redeem the code once the current subscription will end."

So there you have it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Ok I was onto Microsoft and they said
    "you still have an active subscription under your account. It does shows that it will expire on Apr 17, 2017. This is the reason why you cannot redeem the code yet due to an active subscription, we do have subscription stacking from here however, it can add up 3 subscription at one time. This shows that your subscription has been stacked before. No worries, you can still redeem the code once the current subscription will end."

So there you have it! :)

Only three at once? I thought it was 3 years max. I am almost certain at one stage I have 6 codes stuck on an account. Good to know though

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭colmufc

okay i have just used cdkeys for 12months xbox live
    first time ive ever used them i got a txt to confirm the order so entered the number and then it just took me to a page with my order number and detail of the product but no xbox live code
    can anybody help also sorry if this is in the wrong thread

colmufc wrote: »
    okay i have just used cdkeys for 12months xbox live
    first time ive ever used them i got a txt to confirm the order so entered the number and then it just took me to a page with my order number and detail of the product but no xbox live code
    can anybody help also sorry if this is in the wrong thread

I think that happened to me before. I just refreshed the page and the code showed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭colmufc

I think that happened to me before. I just refreshed the page and the code showed up.

so i had a look again its showing a code at the bottom of a link from an email but thats not working and ive had to try a few combinations because the n&m are near identical and there support team seem be just ignoring me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

Anyone deal with play Asia, are they reliable?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Darren 83 wrote: »
    Anyone deal with play Asia, are they reliable?

They're reliable, haven't used them in a while though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

They're reliable, haven't used them in a while though.

100% reliable for me, just a little slow. Have used them a lot just not recently.

The Division is E13 on CDkeys. Can this be played entirely in single player or do you have to team up with people online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

The Division is E13 on CDkeys. Can this be played entirely in single player or do you have to team up with people online?

I was playing on my own the other day so i presume you can go solo all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Entirely single player if you like, it just won't be the best of fun. At 13 Euro, I'd get it for the single player element alone.

I picked The Division up yesterday from cdkeys if you use the code CDKEYSBLACK10 you get an extra 10% off I got it for 11.87

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Amazon have the Storm Grey One S with COD:IW and FF 15 on sale for £250.

Xbox One S (500GB) Storm Grey + Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare + Final Fantasy XV

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

4TB Western Digital USB 3.0 Drive for €102

Lightning deal though that's 60% claimed right now

Amazon's Cyber Monday Deal Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition only €58.61

Titanfall 2 only €32.72 again on Amazon

Amazon have a section of "Recent Games under £33"
    Forza Horizon 3 is only €28.09
    GOW 4 only €25.75(Sorry, no link)

Also on Amazon, Xbox 1 with Destiny and Forza Horizon 3 for €210
    Sorry for the multiple posts guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

This discussion has been closed.