Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

martomcg wrote: »
    Anyone tried buying this bundle?

I've tried and they've cancelled my order twice without explanation!!

Using Parcel Motel and an Irish CC.

Would this be the issue?

I've bought games and acessories a few times recently from this site without any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭martomcg

UnGround wrote: »
    Just ordered it myself there. it hasnt been cancelled yet but will let you know if it is.

they do mention on their site that they wont ship to PO boxes so Parcelmotel might be the problem.

The only other thing i can come up with is that they have a note saying pre-orders aren't available with their express shipping and its the only shipping option!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Xbxox one controller is €45 delivered on Amazon France at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

sweetie wrote: »
    Xbxox one controller is €45 delivered on Amazon France at the moment.

Same price on Amazon.co.uk too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 VixToons

Hey hoping for some info if anyone can help. Just wondering if anyone knows will Tesco/Supervalu/Argos be doing GTA V for any discount rate just because 70quid in gamestop in a bit much. Plus we saw COD in Supervalu for 50€ so was wondering does anyone know will any place be doing the same for GTA V for Xbox One? Any info be great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 UnGround

The only other thing i can come up with is that they have a note saying pre-orders aren't available with their express shipping and its the only shipping option!!

Looks like mines gine through anyway. My bank did contact me though to make sure it was a genuine purchase. Cant wait to try it out

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭martomcg

Looks like mines gine through anyway. My bank did contact me though to make sure it was a genuine purchase. Cant wait to try it out

Lucky you! Bundle is gone now from Game website! Raging is not the word....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Smyths have it for €65,
    Xtravision/HMV for €70
    Gamestop have it for €75.

Smyths would be your best bet for a walkin purchase otherwise you can get it cheaper in the likes of Amazon if you are willing to wait 1 or 2 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Argos will probably have it below 60.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

They have Halo MCC for €55 so they may well do some deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 UnGround

Lucky you! Bundle is gone now from Game website! Raging is not the word....

Strange, on their website if you scroll through the bundles it shows the same one lower down the page but when you click on it, it doesn't offer Forza.

When i bought it yesterday on the product description in the basket it didn't mention Forza and also the description on the main page was only about Halo MCC and COD but nothing about Forza so looks like it may have been a mistake to include Forza?

I took a screen shot of the page anyway before I purchased it so will argue it if i don't get Forza as part of the bundle.

I'd say there will be some great deals coming up to christmas anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Strange, on their website if you scroll through the bundles it shows the same one lower down the page but when you click on it, it doesn't offer Forza.

When i bought it yesterday on the product description in the basket it didn't mention Forza and also the description on the main page was only about Halo MCC and COD but nothing about Forza so looks like it may have been a mistake to include Forza?

I took a screen shot of the page anyway before I purchased it so will argue it if i don't get Forza as part of the bundle.

I'd say there will be some great deals coming up to christmas anyway

Bundle is still there, hell they've even added some more!!!

£360 for the One Forza 5 RGOTY, HALO:MCC, COD:Advanced Warefare and Transformers:Rise of the Allspark, Amazing Spiderman 2, Lego Marvel Superheroes or Titanfall. That Titanfall, Halo, COD, Forza bundle is pure win at £360.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-one-console-with-halo-master-chief-collection-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-halo-console-skin-titanfall-forza-5-goty-318858?pageSize=20&catGroupId=&categoryIdentifier=737199&pageNumber=2&sortBy=MOST_POPULAR_DESC

Edit: Forza is still shown in the url and bundle list but not the description.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

£360 for the One Forza 5 RGOTY, HALO:MCC, COD:Advanced Warefare and Transformers:Rise of the Allspark, Amazing Spiderman 2, Lego Marvel Superheroes or Titanfall. That Titanfall, Halo, COD, Forza bundle is pure win at £360.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-one-console-with-halo-master-chief-collection-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-halo-console-skin-titanfall-forza-5-goty-318858?pageSize=20&catGroupId=&categoryIdentifier=737199&pageNumber=2&sortBy=MOST_POPULAR_DESC

Woe that last one is amazing. Do I need to use parcel motel?

ROAAAR wrote: »
    Woe that last one is amazing. Do I need to use parcel motel?

Yes Parcel Motel is required as Game don't ship packages bigger than 1kg outside the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Its 400 for halo and console on argos. Seems a decent deal to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DylanC431

Was wondering where I'd get the best deal off an Xbox one when I trade in an Xbox 360 S 4GB, a kinect, 2 controllers, 2 headsets, and 29 games... Looking to get the one for as low as possible through a trade in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

DylanC431 wrote: »
    Was wondering where I'd get the best deal off an Xbox one when I trade in an Xbox 360 S 4GB, a kinect, 2 controllers, 2 headsets, and 29 games... Looking to get the one for as low as possible through a trade in

best bet would be cex

dunworth1 wrote: »
    best bet would be cex

Is there one in the Meath/Westmeath area?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

DylanC431 wrote: »
    Is there one in the Meath/Westmeath area?

Dublin or dundalk looks to be the closest to you

https://ie.webuy.com/stores/

but you can check the pric you'll get online before making the trip
    https://ie.webuy.com/

New Xbox one for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TheBrinch

cloud493 wrote: »
    Its 400 for halo and console on argos. Seems a decent deal to me.

Reserved this earlier today. Gonna go pick it up now. Very excited! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Don't know if anyone spotted it, but Halo : MCC is €57 on Littlewoods. Cheapest I seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TheBrinch

nicklauski wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone spotted it, but Halo : MCC is €57 on Littlewoods. Cheapest I seen it.

Its €55.99 in Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

TheBrinch wrote: »
    Its €55.99 in Argos

Ha ha. Ah well. Serves me right for checking gamestop and the marketplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

The greatest site ever invented. http://xboxpricecheck.com/

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

just got off web chat, forza download is in the bundles

Total £407.83

Xbox One Console With Halo Master Chief Collection, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, LEGO Marvel & Forza 5 GOTY Download
    Xbox One Controller (Accessories)
    Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership Card (Xbox Live)
    D/DL XONE FREE FORZA5 GOTY (Xbox Live)

is this a good price???

tinner777 wrote: »
    Total £407.83

Xbox One Console With Halo Master Chief Collection, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, LEGO Marvel & Forza 5 GOTY Download
    Xbox One Controller (Accessories)
    Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership Card (Xbox Live)
    D/DL XONE FREE FORZA5 GOTY (Xbox Live)

is this a good price???

You are better off getting a 12 month Gold sub as it works out cheaper over the year.

An extra £50 sounds a little high for the pad and sub, but yes it is a good price. To buy everything here at retail would cost you upto around €735 in Gamestop.

Console €400,
    Halo €70
    COD €75,
    Forza 5 €60
    Lego Marvel €65
    Control Pad €50,
    3 month XBL Gold €15.

This is at the high end, overall on the console bundle you are saving between €100-€110 on Argos' price(who are cheapest here) for everything mentioned(€611).

Argos' price is
    Console + COD €380
    Halo €56
    Lego Marvel €40
    Forza 5 standard edition €54
    Xbox One Controllor €42(save €13 offer with Halo)
    3 months XBL Gold €19

£35 for controller and £13 for sub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Local Supervalu in Ballincollig has COD AW for €50 (physical copy)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement