Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Lads is the Division worth picking up?

I held off on buying as I heard it was very buggy at the start. This anyway sorted?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

amadablam wrote: »
    Lads is the Division worth picking up?

I held off on buying as I heard it was very buggy at the start. This anyway sorted?

I bought it a few weeks ago and I have to say I have enjoyed it so far. Its suppose to be better with the DLC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fataleight

I got it for 10 euro a few weeks back and am having a blast on it. It's great with friends. You need to rank up before you tackle any of the harder mission or you will get your butt handed to you :)

Dead Rising 4 digital download is 39.99 dollars at the moment

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Dead-Rising-4-for-Xbox-One/productID.5080891100

Not the biggest bargain in the world but for anyone looking or waiting for Argos to get their stock sorted, it's an option. Some other good games on the US store

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Feck Off

Dead Rising 4 digital download is 39.99 dollars at the moment

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Dead-Rising-4-for-Xbox-One/productID.5080891100

Not the biggest bargain in the world but for anyone looking or waiting for Argos to get their stock sorted, it's an option. Some other good games on the US store

I notice the physical copy of DR4 is 35 euro on the Microsoft uk site do they delivery to Ireland?
    https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/pdp/Dead-Rising-4-for-Xbox-One/productID.2740207600

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Feck Off wrote: »
    I notice the physical copy of DR4 is 35 euro on the Microsoft uk site do they delivery to Ireland?
    https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/pdp/Dead-Rising-4-for-Xbox-One/productID.2740207600

They do

Doubt you would be seeing it before Christmas though.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Dont forget Xbox christmas sale starts tomorrow, hopefully DR4 will be in it with a good discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

Going on past sales like Christmas, Easter and Black Friday sales, they tend to update the majority a few hours earlier than usual. For some reason, Mafia 3 is already live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Dont forget Xbox christmas sale starts tomorrow, hopefully DR4 will be in it with a good discount.

€32.99 in Argos atm but not in stock anywhere.

• Advertisement

€32.99 in Argos atm but not in stock anywhere.

Been like that for days. Wonder if they are just holding stock while clearing other games or if they received stock of it at all. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Fifa 17 worth it?-already have fifa 16 - kids love it - currently €44.99 with Argos - best price I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Xbox 360 slim decided 2 die today and since I use the One every day and only turned 360 on odd day to download free games with gold its annoying. Managed to get a transfer cable for 3 euro was originally 20 so not a bad deal. At least I can get old saves off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Xbox 360 slim decided 2 die today and since I use the One every day and only turned 360 on odd day to download free games with gold its annoying. Managed to get a transfer cable for 3 euro was originally 20 so not a bad deal. At least I can get old saves off.

Do you mean to get the 360 versions of the games with gold? They can be downloaded to the One when available.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

GBX wrote: »
    Do you mean to get the 360 versions of the games with gold? They can be downloaded to the One when available.

I have been doing that. I haven't had my 360 on in a few months, ever since you could get them on the Xbox One.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

GBX wrote: »

Ya 360 versions still prefer to play them on the 360, give the one a break now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Ya 360 versions still prefer to play them on the 360, give the one a break now and again.

My 360 is dead to me. Well just dead. FUBAR

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

You can get some moderate improvement in games. Digital Foundry showed that games like BioShock (because it allows you to disable vSync) can actually run at 50-60fps instead of 30fps. Bioshock infinite has similar moments of performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

coxy123 wrote: »
    Fifa 17 worth it?-already have fifa 16 - kids love it - currently €44.99 with Argos - best price I've seen.

Currently €35.89 on cdkeys and you should be able to get 10% off using CDKEYSXMAS10.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

• Advertisement

fataleight wrote: »
    I got it for 10 euro a few weeks back and am having a blast on it. It's great with friends. You need to rank up before you tackle any of the harder mission or you will get your butt handed to you :)

Went to get it in Argos this evening, found a €5 voucher in the car so got it for €11.99, can't go wrong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Im askin for a friend and ive no idea the best way to go about it so go easy on me....

Looking for the best price for gold membership,ive seen it said many times they can be got cheap but ive no idea where to start looking. I had a look on pcgamesupply and its €47.85 for a euro region 12 month membership.

Is that a good price or can i do better?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

CDKeys are selling annual XBL memberships for €42.99, they've never let me down and they've got a good reputation here on Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

CDKeys are selling annual XBL memberships for €42.99, they've never let me down and they've got a good reputation here on Boards.

Also you can get another 10% off on that site with a code, can't remember the code. But it's been said it here a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

EoinHef wrote: »
    Im askin for a friend and ive no idea the best way to go about it so go easy on me....

Looking for the best price for gold membership,ive seen it said many times they can be got cheap but ive no idea where to start looking. I had a look on pcgamesupply and its €47.85 for a euro region 12 month membership.

Is that a good price or can i do better?

EA Access and Xbox Live Gold Membership 12 Months (Xbox Live Online Code) is about €60 on Amazon, you'll need to probably use Parcel Motel's UK address for it or if you just want Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership they have that too at about €41.50ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

will fifa 17 pop up in the sale or should i get it for 35 for the key??
    Bought a xbl card with fifa on it, checked it just now and just bloody kits not the game :o:o:o

kids will kill me

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

The_N4sir wrote: »
    Currently €35.89 on cdkeys and you should be able to get 10% off using CDKEYSXMAS10.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Doubt you would be seeing it before Christmas though.

My copy just arrived now. :D

My copy just arrived now. :D

You did well! :D

I'm waiting on stuff from other sites, for ages and no sign of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Xbox One Elite Controller €76 from Argos.

Buy it for €124.99 choosing Dead Rising 4 as your free game in Special Offers section. Sell Dead Rising to CeX for €49 cash. Elite for €76, not bad.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4488556/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX+ELITE.htm

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=889842148619#.WF_AnxuLTIU

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement