Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mikill87

Hey,

Bought digital version of assassins creed unity online for 39USD via PayPal from the below link. if anyone is interested in it. Was first very sceptical but got the code within an hour via email.

gamedealdaily com

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mikill87 wrote: »
    Hey,

Bought digital version of assassins creed unity online for 39USD via PayPal from the below link. if anyone is interested in it. Was first very sceptical but got the code within an hour via email.

gamedealdaily com

Cheers. Unity is sold out now but god Black Flag for Xbox One for $11.99!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Where's it say sold out, doesn't here: http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/assassins-creed-unity-full-game-download/

?? just checked again and it was the other way around. Black flag seem sold out and unity is available!?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

?? just checked again and it was the other way around. Black flag seem sold out and unity is available!?

Yeah black flag says sold out for full price at top of page but scroll to bottom and its there for 11.99 available and unity for 39.49 available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭podgemk

Is ac unity 39.99 usd for 24 hrs only or is that price permanent?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Think I was looking at the disc version which was sold out actually. Still can't believe Black Flag for less than a tenner though.

its been like that for last few days, not sure how long its going to be available. was temporarily sold out on the 13th but came yesterday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

If you have a look around the American ebay you can pick up Unity and Black flag for around $40. Not a bad price for two games.

Nolimits wrote: »
    If you have a look around the American ebay you can pick up Unity and Black flag for around $40. Not a bad price for two games.

are they digital versions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

Hey,

gamedealdaily com

Thanks, I grabbed that and recieved the code instantly and it's currently downloading. Just under €31 for a brand new game, you can't go wrong!

Shred wrote: »
    Thanks, I grabbed that and recieved the code instantly and it's currently downloading. Just under €31 for a brand new game, you can't go wrong!

if digital would always be so cheap I would completely stop getting disc games

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Nice to see them popping up on adverts for 25 and 40 straight away.

if digital would always be so cheap I would completely stop getting disc games

Agreed, I've almost stopped buying physical games as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

are they digital versions?

Yep.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Hey,

gamedealdaily com

Yeah that site works great, got the last of us for ps4 for like €27

I only found that site recently through article on windowscentral

Do u know if they do many deals? I'm trying to get good bargain on GTA V , since I already had it for Xbox 360 I don't wanna spend 60-60EUR to play on Xbox one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I only found that site recently through article on windowscentral

Do u know if they do many deals? I'm trying to get good bargain on GTA V , since I already had it for Xbox 360 I don't wanna spend 60-60EUR to play on Xbox one

Think they just have the occasional bargain like that, no idea for GTA 5 though. Is there no €10 upgrade option?

The PS4 remaster is currently on offer there for less than €20 if you know anyone looking for it, I've passed it onto a few mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I've pre ordered many games like an idiot, any games that are bundled become availalable soon after so hold off til release and it'll be available much cheaper.

I mean through deals on Adverts.ie etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Unity is out of stock on game deal daily

next best price ive seen is €39.40
    http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/assassin-s-creed-unity-xbox-one?mw_aref=8023ef0aa94165947417b567beee956d&utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop

Edit: if you like the facbook page you can get a 5% discount code which brigs it down to €37.43

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

Looking to pick up Forza Horizon 2 on the cheap, if anybody know anything? seen a few on adverts for 40-45, but thought I'd ask here first incase someone knows a better deal.

hard copy or digital

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

vlad2009 wrote: »
    Looking to pick up Forza Horizon 2 on the cheap, if anybody know anything? seen a few on adverts for 40-45, but thought I'd ask here first incase someone knows a better deal.

hard copy or digital

Xtravision had it for 45 a few weeks ago when I picked it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Anyone know the cheapest place to get Astro A40s?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Raekwondo wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest place to get Astro A40s?

€170 in GameStop until the 20th. €220 for the A50s

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

€170 in GameStop until the 20th. €220 for the A50s

Are they the new models or last years ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Juan8

Anyone know how you swap to the American marketplace on Xbox one to buy games in dollars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Juan8 wrote: »
    Anyone know how you swap to the American marketplace on Xbox one to buy games in dollars?

I think they have put a stop to
    Doing that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are they the new models or last years ?

Think they are last years, still a good deal though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Think they are last years, still a good deal though.

Yea wanting a change from my Tritton Warheads. May check them out later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement