Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Nice one :D! If theres a bargain controller going let me know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

km79 wrote: »
    The white Xbox controller i ordered week of Black Friday had arrived in a box saying "Missent to Thailand "
    But I have already received a reorder of the controller Xmas week ..........
    :D

Ireland, thailand, sure its practically the same thing!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Ireland, thailand, sure its practically the same thing!:rolleyes:

Both countries are full with pricks, just a different kind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭xckjoo

GBX wrote: »
    Nice one :D! If theres a bargain controller going let me know ;)

+1 on bargain controllers! Need a new one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

xckjoo wrote: »
    +1 on bargain controllers! Need a new one :)

Same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kuila021

I hear there's a controller giveaway happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

was it amazon, they seemed to lose alot of stuff on black friday I ordered this tv when it went from £700 to £408 and first went missing i lodged complaint and it was resent and then other turned up and amazon advised they wont chase the payment

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-43UH661V-Ultra-Smart-webOS/dp/B01EBE4HEU

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kuila021

I hear there's a tv giveaway happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Battlefield 2 bad company
    And
    Battlefield 3
    Free in the vault ea access

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

hellboy99 wrote: »

I have one reserved in Argos in Naas lads if anyone is interested. They don't open till 11 today and I wont get a chance to pick it up due to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Cotts72

How come it's so cheap especially with the 2 guitars!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cotts72 wrote: »

Because Activision suffered heavy losses on them and have written them down allowing the remaining stock to be sold at lower prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Cotts72 wrote: »

It basically flopped still decent fun though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Got one of the guitar hero's. Have to say not my usual game but it seems like good craic. Must get a few friends over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got one of the guitar hero's. Have to say not my usual game but it seems like good craic. Must get a few friends over :)

House party at Joseph's lads, I'll bring the beer

Edit cider. Can't drink beer :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Hococop wrote: »
    House party at Joseph's lads, I'll bring the beer

Edit cider. Can't drink beer :o

Ah come on Hococop, it's called Guitar HERO, not Guitar Sensible Drinker, it's time to break out the red wine/vodka mix!

Lads I'm just setting up yere dressing rooms now, any requests? I know Guns N Roses nowadays need water at a certain temperature and heated yoga mats but that's soft core around here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Lads I'm just setting up yere dressing rooms now, any requests? I know Guns N Roses nowadays need water at a certain temperature and heated yoga mats but that's soft core around here.

3000 red M&Ms.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

CatInABox wrote: »
    Ah come on Hococop, it's called Guitar HERO, not Guitar Sensible Drinker, it's time to break out the red wine/vodka mix!

I hate wine and recently started to dislike vodka. Few cans of smithwicks would go down nicely.

• Advertisement

I hate wine and recently started to dislike vodka. Few cans of smithwicks would go down nicely.

Ah Jesus, I'm hardcore, but I'm not Smiithwicks hardcore!

lmfao , last time I had a smith wicks I was in college in dundalk and that wasn't yesterday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Smithwicks and Woodbines and Guitar Hero. 'Hello Cleveland!!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Got Guitar Hero, not bad, enjoyed it but I dont know how people are able to get some of the buttons, its probably my small chubby hands but I cant get some of the top buttons, still good fun and my nephew loves playing with the other guitar so thats a bonus :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

lmfao , last time I had a smith wicks I was in college in dundalk and that wasn't yesterday :D

I've had one pints of Smithwicks in my life, and it was at a work party where I was adament that I wasn't going to drink because I had work the following morning and it can be a slippery slope.

Then one of the lads arrives down with a pint, "Ah, you can't be at a party without a drink in your hand!".

It was a pint of Smithwicks and it was the longest drink of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

will these guitars also work with other music games like rockband 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

ablelocks wrote: »

They won't, no.

That is a serious bargain, I picked up GH: Live when it was €29.99 with one guitar and had a great time with it but traded it in, tempted to go back :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Got Guitar Hero, not bad, enjoyed it but I dont know how people are able to get some of the buttons, its probably my small chubby hands but I cant get some of the top buttons, still good fun and my nephew loves playing with the other guitar so thats a bonus :D

Small hands, younger relative who is good with the computers...

Don't you have more important things to focus on right now Donny?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Faker74 wrote: »
    Small hands, younger relative who is good with the computers...

Don't you have more important things to focus on right now Donny?

I do not recall, why, what do you know? :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement

ablelocks wrote: »

Didn't one of the guitars on a game work as a controller before on one of the consoles? Drunken guitar fifa tournament :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement