Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Didn't one of the guitars on a game work as a controller before on one of the consoles? Drunken guitar fifa tournament

Some dude finished dark souls using a guitar I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

sweetie wrote: »
    Some dude finished dark souls using a guitar I believe

Pfft, you haven't finished Dark Souls until you've done it with a drum kit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Pfft, you haven't finished Dark Souls until you've done it with a drum kit

Impressive but for the majority of us mere mortal gamers, especially me :o, its just a case of ..............................
    ' you haven't finished Dark Souls'

download%203_zpsqtfclqqg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Project Cars will be available on 16th Feb in Games with Gold

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭xboxdad

Hi everyone,

Is it still possible to buy a digital copy of the first Titanfall for Xbox One? (I don't want EA access)
    CDKeys had it for 9.x EUR, but it's out of stock currently.

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

xboxdad wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Is it still possible to buy a digital copy of the first Titanfall for Xbox One? (I don't want EA access)

Thank you.

Here you are
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/store/p/titanfall-deluxe-edition/bq8dw4m2d7cb

Its €30 here though, you are better off buying a s/h disc copy in CEX.

Here you are
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/store/p/titanfall-deluxe-edition/bq8dw4m2d7cb

Its €30 here though, you are better off buying a s/h disc copy in CEX.

Thanks. Well, 30 EUR is too much for it. Yeah, CEX is my Plan B, but I really want to avoid buying physical items.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Amazon are selling the disk for 8 pounds too :D

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Amazon are selling the disk for 8 pounds too :D

Cheers. I seriously prefer digital downloads.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Cheers. I seriously prefer digital downloads.

Just out of curiosity, whats the problem with EA Access?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Hi everyone,

Thank you.

€15.83

I bought xbox live gold from this site before with no problems.

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Titanfall-Digital-Copy-CD-Key-%28Xbox-One%29.html?utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop

CatInABox wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, whats the problem with EA Access?

We had it for a year and only ever used Titanfall from it :) We own SW Battlefront Season Pass and nothing else was interesting/suitable for my son.
    Titanfall was like 6 EUR a few months back on CDKeys if I remember correctly. The last price was 9.x EUR. Buying EA access subscription for Titanfall only can't match getting to keep Titanfall for good for 6-10 EUR. So that's why I asked here about the current digital download options.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Looking for 12 month Xbox live gold, anyone know of any deals going?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Thank you. This seems to be a decent option actually.

I'm wondering what others think about this site. I only ever used CDKeys. Is this one as reliable?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Thank you. This seems to be a decent option actually.

I'm wondering what others think about this site. I only ever used CDKeys. Is this one as reliable?

ive used them before for pc games had zero issues

your first order might be delayed for verification or whatever they call it

Seen it on Ebay for around 10 dollars too, digital code as well.

Might be worth a try

amadablam wrote: »
    Seen it on Ebay for around 10 dollars too, digital code as well.

Might be worth a try

Brilliant, thank you! Also thanks for the PM about this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Tekken 6 (recently added to the backwards compatible list) going for €5.67 on allkeyshop.com
    Good price to get you in the mood for Tekken 7 in March

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Cheapest place for a hard copy of Rugby Challenge 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Clicked and bought ep2 of batman shows on link I own but when I go on the one says it wants money for it. Is it working free for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I 'bought' the free 2nd ep from the US Store when the link first came out.

It didn't show up in my games and apps until I switched region to US and rebooted. Installed it then and switched back, works fine now.

maximoose wrote: »
    I 'bought' the free 2nd ep from the US Store when the link first came out.

It didn't show up in my games and apps until I switched region to US and rebooted. Installed it then and switched back, works fine now.

It shows up that I own it when on the USA store but even when I change region on my console it still doesn't show up as owned and it won't let me download. Oh well :o

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

amadablam wrote: »
    It shows up that I own it when on the USA store but even when I change region on my console it still doesn't show up as owned and it won't let me download. Oh well :o
    Didn't show up for me either, but go to manage game and it should show up to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Any deals on a One S at the moment lads? Gamestop wanted 350 for Gears 4 edition. Bit steep for something I dont REALLY need at the mo as I have the VCR sizes one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

HALO 5 Digital Deluxe edition is €27 on Cd Keys, anyone know if this is a good price?

Only after getting started on this gen of consoles since Christmas after neglecting my 360 for the last few year and really enjoying it.

Thinking I need a Gears or Halo game in my life though to really feel at home as I loved them on the 360.

Any recommendations on either GoW or Halo 5? I've heard Halo campaign is a bit scant and will most likely only be dabbling in online in the near future.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

skerry wrote: »
    HALO 5 Digital Deluxe edition is €27 on Cd Keys, anyone know if this is a good price?

Only after getting started on this gen of consoles since Christmas after neglecting my 360 for the last few year and really enjoying it.

Thinking I need a Gears or Halo game in my life though to really feel at home as I loved them on the 360.

Any recommendations on either GoW or Halo 5? I've heard Halo campaign is a bit scant and will most likely only be dabbling in online in the near future.

Halo 5 campaign is enjoyable, I didn't think it was too short or anything, but then it might have been that I was just looking for a game that size.

Are you set on a digital version? The only difference between the Standard and Deluxe version is that you get a REQ pack, which is solely a multiplayer booster. All levels and weapons are the same, so there's really no point in it. You can get the base game cheaper in shops as well.

Haven't played the latest GOW, so can't help you there, but I really enjoyed the remaster of GOW 1

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I think GoW4 has a better campaign than Halo 5, but the multiplayer in Halo 5 is brilliant. Nearly sure it's been cheaper than that though and I wouldn't be paying for the deluxe edition either as all the significant DLC is free.

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I think GoW4 has a better campaign than Halo 5, but the multiplayer in Halo 5 is brilliant. Nearly sure it's been cheaper than that though and I wouldn't be paying for the deluxe edition either as all the significant DLC is free.

Meant to put this in my post actually.

This generation of console, I've gone totally digital, and absolutely love it. It did require one major change in my purchasing habits though, and that's to never (or at the very least, rarely) buy a game if it isn't on sale. Every Tuesday, Microsoft put out a new bunch of titles on sale, sometimes with massive discounts. Every once in a while, they'll also do a massive sale on loads of titles, like at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

You can see the thread for the latest Deals with Gold here. Usually, someone posts the latest deals there early on Tuesday, and then we all pick out the best looking deal in the posts afterwards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement