Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I liked Thomas Was Alone, The Swapper, and Nova-111. Heard good things about Stealth Inc 2, The Swindle, and OlliOlli.

Here's some reviews on Wikipedia/Steam (because the reviews on Xbox.com are minimal) :

The Swapper
    Thomas Was Alone
    Hue
    Stealth Inc 2
    Stikbold
    The Swindle
    OlliOlli
    Nova-111
    Action Henk
    10 Second Ninja X

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Yeah I was bolding up the others and the ones at the end were just mashed together so was looking at getting another list elsewhere :D

So is it worth the 20 folks??

The swapper is worth at least a tenner on its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Ah for twenty quid i don't think i can ignore that value...gonna buy that now. Thanks for the heads up.

And so the backlog grows further.

It is eternal.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

So my plan not to buy games has been thrown out the window. Purchased the games and now looking at Lego Star Wars. :mad::D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Really enjoyed Hue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Bought Swapper on the Wii U and haven't played it yet, Olli Olli on PS3 and haven't played it yet, now I have both on the Xbox One too.

Looking forward to playing Hue, looks lovely.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Good deal on the 1TB Xbox One S in GameStop(the world is ending).

€350 for the 1TB console, Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition(includes Halo Wars and season pass) and an extra controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Instant Indie Hits reduced from 99.99 to 20.00. 10 games in the bundle

11.50 from South Africa, but do I need it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭IIDSIIELMO

IIDSIIELMO wrote: »

They were selling the UE for €62 last week which includes the first game and the season pass, gone back up to €72 now. Still a better deal than buying the standard edition off Xbox Live though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭colmufc

Fifa 17 xbox one s 1tb bundle with a free extra controller for €309 in argos
    Is this good value in your eyes folks
    I'm desperate to get one but have to get the car fixed and I need to justify it if I've any spare cash from the repairs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

colmufc wrote: »
    Fifa 17 xbox one s 1tb bundle with a free extra controller for €309 in argos
    Is this good value in your eyes folks
    I'm desperate to get one but have to get the car fixed and I need to justify it if I've any spare cash from the repairs

paid the equivalent of about 320 euro for it in the middle east and it was the 500GB version with no extra controller so i'd say its a decent deal yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

colmufc wrote:
    Fifa 17 xbox one s 1tb bundle with a free extra controller for €309 in argos Is this good value in your eyes folks I'm desperate to get one but have to get the car fixed and I need to justify it if I've any spare cash from the repairs

Cheapest controller I've seen brand new is currently 55euro so that's a great deal especially with 1TB

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Cheapest controller I've seen brand new is currently 55euro so that's a great deal especially with 1TB

Thanks for the reply guys although I'm sitting in the waiting room for over 2 hours now so looking unlikely il have enough money after the car is fixed , hopefully the offer sticks around

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

colmufc wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply guys although I'm sitting in the waiting room for over 2 hours now so looking unlikely il have enough money after the car is fixed , hopefully the offer sticks around

Keep an eye on this thread Colm, the offers keep coming around, so you'll get one eventually. One thing you might be able to afford though, is an Xbox Live subscription. You'll get four free games a month, so you'll have a stockpile by the time you actually get an Xbox. You just have to make sure to get them each month

Good luck with the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Elite Controller and a choice of game from Microsoft for £99.

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/pdp/Xbox-One-Elite-Controller/productID.320449300?tduid=(81e5510495e0ffa17c9acc0f21f74f38)(266696)(1018132)(1103532992)()

Games include FIFA 17, Infinite Warfare, Halo Wars 2 and GOW4.

It's saying out of stock now but it said the same earlier and came back into stock after a while.

CatInABox wrote: »
    Keep an eye on this thread Colm, the offers keep coming around, so you'll get one eventually. One thing you might be able to afford though, is an Xbox Live subscription. You'll get four free games a month, so you'll have a stockpile by the time you actually get an Xbox. You just have to make sure to get them each month

Good luck with the car.

I have a ton already I've had a 360 for years so proably have about 40+ games for the one plus all the backwards compatible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Its hard to belive but i got the xbox one s in November.
    At the moment i have 66 full games installed.
    I only bought 5 or 6 games, and the rest from signing upto Xbox live & EA.

Now all i need is more time to play the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

BadCharlie wrote: »
    Its hard to belive but i got the xbox one s in November.
    At the moment i have 66 full games installed.
    I only bought 5 or 6 games, and the rest from signing upto Xbox live & EA.

Now all i need is more time to play the games.

If only the start button could pause real life. Make it so, Microsoft, make it so...

...or is that what the Elite does?

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

erkifino wrote:
    ...or is that what the Elite does?

It puts the kettle on

• Advertisement

€250 for the 500gb Minecraft One S bundle in Argos with Forza Horizon 3 or an extra controller.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5993480.htm

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Elite Controller and a choice of game from Microsoft for £99.

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/pdp/Xbox-One-Elite-Controller/productID.320449300?tduid=(81e5510495e0ffa17c9acc0f21f74f38)(266696)(1018132)(1103532992)()

Games include FIFA 17, Infinite Warfare, Halo Wars 2 and GOW4.

It's saying out of stock now but it said the same earlier and came back into stock after a while.

Been trying since yesterday to get this. Still out of stock but gone back up to 119. No free game.

erkifino wrote: »
    Been trying since yesterday to get this. Still out of stock but gone back up to 119. No free game.

Try Argos then, still €125 for the Elite controller with GoW4, FH3, Halo 5 or DR4.

Try Argos then, still €125 for the Elite controller with GoW4, FH3, Halo 5 or DR4.

Thanks but I was hoping to get rid of Halo Wars 2 and get the elite for sub 70.

erkifino wrote: »
    Thanks but I was hoping to get rid of Halo Wars 2 and get the elite for sub 70.

You would be very lucky to get the €50+ for HW2 to make that offer sub €70, you can get it for less that price new no bother.

The Argos offer is €5 more than the MS UK one and you can sell FH3 or DR4 for ~€35.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Just heard on the radio that Arcadia in the UK are going on strike over pay.
    Are these the same group that do the amazon deliveries?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

No that's Asendia isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

emmetkenny wrote: »
    No that's Asendia isn't it?

Correct Mr. Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Arcadia is the group owned by Philip Green - top shop etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Halo Wars 2 € 35.89 (€34.10) on cdkeys :eek:

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/halo-wars-2-xbox-one-pc

dont forget the 5% off through facebook

ultimate edition is down to €53.29 (€50.63)

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/halo-wars-2-ultimate-edition-xbox-one-pc

edit: the ultimate edtion is actually coming to €48.35

halowars_2.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement