Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I guess this counts as a bargain alert but the first episode of season 2 of the walking dead is free atm, just added it to my dl queue

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-ie/Product/The-Walking-Dead-Season-Two/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411413?cid=SLink

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

wexdevil wrote: »
    I guess this counts as a bargain alert but the first episode of season 2 of the walking dead is free atm, just added it to my dl queue

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-ie/Product/The-Walking-Dead-Season-Two/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411413?cid=SLink

Is that for X1 or 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Is that for X1 or 360?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Can anyone confirm the xbox mcc bundle in argos is indeed a proper bundle?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Myrddin wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm the xbox mcc bundle in argos is indeed a proper bundle?

Seems like it from the images on the listing, but you would be better off getting their COD bundle for €380 and buying Halo:MCC for €52, then selling COD. Would cost you €387 as opposed to €400 if you trade COD into CEX for €45.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Seems like it from the images on the listing, but you would be better off getting their COD bundle for €380 and buying Halo:MCC for €52, then selling COD. Would cost you €387 as opposed to €400 if you trade COD into CEX for €45.

I can't seem to see the COD bundle on their site?

Seems to have changed since I last looked at weekend, its now €399 with COD. Its their usual buy an Xbox One, get X game free offer. Ends tomorrow as always with new offers on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Or you could try the Argos Xbox controller glitch and sell the 2 extra ones to CeX for €60 cash?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057326787&page=2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Bargain USD store credit, with a few caveats :pac:

If you have a friend in America willing to do you a favour - can pick up $50 credit for $35 here

Physical voucher so needs to be posted (free shipping), use code VISACHECKOUT15 to get the $15 off.

Code works on anything $50 or more as long it's paid by Visa.

Friend who just moved to New York finally making himself useful.

Edit: EXPIRED!

maximoose wrote: »

Friend who just moved to New York finally making himself useful.

haha nice, a good use for a long distance friend indeed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

maximoose wrote:
    If you have a friend in America willing to do you a favour - can pick up $50 credit for $35

page not found. gone already?

sweetie wrote: »
    page not found. gone already?

Works for me?

The Hasbro Game channel is now up with first game Monopoly Deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    The Hasbro Game channel is now up with first game Monopoly Deal!

How much do they cost to buy or whats the deal with it ?.

How much do they cost to buy or whats the deal with it ?.

It's ubisoft so of course servers are down as usual so can't load it to find out. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Its hardly free is it?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    haha nice, a good use for a long distance friend indeed :D

He'll be coming home for Christmas so think I'll get the armed forces controller for $45 while I'm at it :)

Edit: aaaaand it has now expired!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/xbox-one-downloads/ has Assassins Creed Unity and Black Flag back in stock at 37.49 & 11.99 USD.

If you do buy Black Flag, buy it here as a digital download for 12 dollars.

http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/xbox-one-downloads/

I have used this site before as have a good few of the lads on here, you can pay with paypal and you get the code emailed to you within a few minutes, you then redeem the code on the Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

tony1980 wrote: »

http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/xbox-one-downloads/

I have used this site before as have a good few of the lads on here, you can pay with paypal and you get the code emailed to you within a few minutes, you then redeem the code on the Xbox.
    Sh!t canto that's a fantastic find. I can get both for less than €40. Is that just for today yeah?

• Advertisement

tony1980 wrote:

do you need the console switched to the US?

tony1980 wrote:

I wouldn't say so but I'd do it anyway just to be sure.

Got the codes anyway. Black flag and Unity for €41 , something to play over Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bostitch12

tony1980 wrote:

tony1980 wrote:

Cheers.. great find. For 12 dollars id be mad not to get it and give it ago.
    To answer your question, yes Black Flag continues the story from the previous 360 titles.yes you will be lost and you'll be missing out on a fantastic series.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll chance black flag for 12 dollars and hopefully ill still be able to still enjoy it anyway.

Sh!t canto that's a fantastic find. I can get both for less than €40. Is that just for today yeah?

I wouldn't say so but it sold out fairly quick the last time I saw it last week, I just bought Black Flag as it was sold out last week at the same price when I bought Unity. I paid a total of 40 euro for both now so I am delighted with that!

tony1980 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say so but it sold out fairly quick the last time I saw it last week, I just bought Black Flag as it was sold out last week at the same price when I bought Unity. I paid a total of 40 euro for both now so I am delighted with that!
    Yeah same here , even though I had it on the 360, great find.

I don't think so but I did it just in case when I was redeeming the code on the Xbox.

Just got it myself, will be keeping an eye on that site now.. bargain!

Argos' game offer has changed from COD to GTA V. They are also selling Kinects for €170

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭Cotts72

That site is a ridiculously good find! Here's hoping more great titles follow! Only got call.of duty at the weekend but couldn't pass on unity for 30quid!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement