Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I think with Forza MS7 I am going to sit it out until it drops in price. Forza Horizon 3 very quickly got a price drop when it released.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I think with Forza MS7 I am going to sit it out until it drops in price. Forza Horizon 3 very quickly got a price drop when it released.

That's true. I only really want it for Scorpio release too...

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    That's true. I only really want it for Scorpio release too...

It will be interesting to see what bundles come together for the launch of the X.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Recore 2nd hand for €15 in cex seems a good deal. Not loads of stock about though.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=889842134247#.WUF_OmgrLIU

Athlone 1
    Drogheda 2
    Dublin Westmoreland 1
    Finglas 1
    Limerick 1
    Limerick Parkway 4+
    Navan 1

Link seems to show no stock anywhere sometimes, must be a site issue. In stock shown above.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate edition is currently €71 from Amazon.com (It's €100 on Irish Xbox store)

This is also cheaper than any foreign Xbox store, cheapest being €73, Hong Kong.

You will need an American billing address. Preferably one in a no sales tax state such as Oregon if you're so lucky to have one ;)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07215PY72/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fhuqzbBB7NFF6?th=1
    An added bonus is that it's a Play Anywhere title. Just what I the motivation I need to build my own PC! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

CoD:IW Legacy Edition is currently £24.76 on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01EUPD3VS/ref=twister_B01EW604WQ?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

• Registered Users Posts: 48,244 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ooohhhhhh yeah
    That's my summer MP sorted
    Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Recore is €15 new in Smyths.

The 1TB Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle is currently €300 in GameStop with Halo Wars 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Quantum Break is only 5 in Symthes. Get 10 trade credit in cex for it.

tkd93 wrote: »

I really enjoyed it. €5 is outrageous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

That is a no brainer, amazing price. I enjoyed it, reminded me a bit of Infamous Second Son which is no bad thing in my book.

Only thing that annoyed me was the final boss fight, played the whole game at the highest difficulty but needed to drop it by one for that. It required a different type of approach to most of the rest of the game and was a difficulty spike.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

tkd93 wrote: »

While it was a nice tip about the trade in and I did ponder getting the last two, maybe leave that part out in future as this is a decent bargain. I got the one in the hope that a boardsie might get the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Was in Smyth's but it was marked 20, if I brought it to the till would it scan for the 5er?

Hococop wrote: »
    Was in Smyth's but it was marked 20, if I brought it to the till would it scan for the 5er?

Should do.

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-and-tablets/xbox-one/xbox-one-games/quantum-break-xbox-one/p/131684

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 roz135

hey guys anyone know where i could sell my Xbox original the big black boxy one

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

roz135 wrote: »

Adverts?

any idea what they are worth :-/ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

any idea what they are worth :-/ ?

cex will give you €110 cash

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SXB1500GB002

could get maybe 150ish on adverts id say

• Advertisement

cheers guys thanks ill give it a try :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

dunworth1 wrote: »
    cex will give you €110 cash

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SXB1500GB002

could get maybe 150ish on adverts id say

Got 115 for mine on Cex last week. Boxed.

They aren't getting a whole lot more on adverts and at least with cex you are done with it once it's sold to them.

Handy way to sell and their price wasn't bad at all with no ball breaking or haggling for a few euro off :D

Are you on about an Xbox or Xbox One?

Taken from PC bargain alerts. Thanks Terror.
    If you have an XB1, Quantum Break is only €5 in Smyths at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,889 ✭✭✭Soarer

Tesco have COD: Infinite Warfare reduced to €20.

Mahon Point, Cork boy.

Thought I was doing well getting it for €29 in Argos, only to go across the road and see it for cheaper in Tesco!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Soarer wrote: »
    Tesco have COD: Infinite Warfare reduced to €20.

Mahon Point, Cork boy.

Thought I was doing well getting it for €29 in Argos, only to go across the road and see it for cheaper in Tesco!

supervalue have had it for months at 20e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

For anyone looking for a new controller, the Xbox One Recon tech controller is 39.99 GBP with simply games.

http://www.simplygames.com/p/xbox-one-wireless-controller---recon-tech-special-edition-xbox-one

Shadow of Mordor Game of The Year is €6 on the Xbox store.

Its also free to play this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Shadow of Mordor Game of The Year is €6 on the Xbox store.

Its also free to play this weekend.

I've no interest in this genre of game, but everytime I see this, I think "maybe I should buy it" haha

I'm going to try it out the free weekend and see what I make of it, cheers :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I've no interest in this genre of game, but everytime I see this, I think "maybe I should buy it" haha

I'm going to try it out the free weekend and see what I make of it, cheers :D

Give it a good few hours too, it can be rock hard at times at the start, depending on how many times you're killed, as the enemy that killed you gets stronger. Eventually though, you'll be a one man killing machine.

I still consider it to be great, the sense of progression is a big part of that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement