Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

mik_da_man wrote: »
    I dropped in mine to be tested @ lunch, can collect the One S tonight at midnight, or tomorrow.

So are you getting Ronaldo edition for €70?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

qrx wrote: »
    So are you getting Ronaldo edition for €70?

Well the standard edition is not out till Friday, so yes, everything I've been told points to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Also was told no deals done at midnight due to having to test consoles etc. Don't hace the time then, which is understandable.

Naas said Friday morning no problem, preorder Fifa to guarantee getting a copy there and then. Plenty of stock they said.

The girl in Naas 3 hours ago told me tonight if you've the Ronaldo edition pre-ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Did anyone get in touch with the GameStop in Waterford/Dungarvan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭honda boi

Does the ronaldo editon need to be pre ordered or can it bought by walking in does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Oh for a bargain :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Oh for a bargain :rolleyes:

Games with gold has been announced :-)

2798739.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Games with gold has been announced :-)

2798739.jpg

Still waiting for official confirmation. The above image is supposedly a leak.

I hope the leak is genuine. Those are great games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Will I need the official Xbox HDMI lead?

Been looking for it for the last 20 minutes lol

Will I need the official Xbox HDMI lead?

Been looking for it for the last 20 minutes lol

Found it :)

• Advertisement

Ya don't need any particular HDMI lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Just got an email and it says get fifa *. Then when you check what the * means it says ronaldo edition valid 26-28th. Standard edition valid 29th- 10th oct.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Seems like there is a flurry of xbox s deals coming. Game have forza xbox, Fifa and now tv for £199.

But Tesco Direct have a great deal. Prob need to parcel motel it but you can get a 500gb Forza xbox s, extra controller, destiney 2, 3 months live for £219 (€250).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Still waiting for official confirmation. The above image is supposedly a leak.

I hope the leak is genuine. Those are great games.

I'm giving up buying stuff in the sales. I bought DmC during the capcom one recently. Granted, it was only a tenner, and I fully enjoyed it, but still, frees free!

I’m in local GameStop getting my Xbox one tested now!

Getting Forza and Fifa and the Jersey!

Didn’t have it pre ordered

I’m in local GameStop getting my Xbox one tested now!

Getting Forza and Fifa and the Jersey!

Didn’t have it pre ordered

So I traded Fifa back straight away and in total the offer cost me 1.50!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

GameStop gave you that much of a trade in price.

Did you get the Ronaldo version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭honda boi

Fair play. They take long to test?
    Wiped my Xbox but made a new account and put FIFA 18 demo on it,hoping it means they test quicker :p
    May just trade in FIFA like you as I've no use for it,especially if they gave you 68.50€ for it!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Did you wipe the console before bringing it in?

I’ll put up a pic of the receipt in a bit!

He said you’ll get more on the trade in if it’s part of a bundle and done on the one transaction. I’d say I’d I walked out and came back looking to trade it in if Ben lucky to get 40 quid

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Did you wipe the console before bringing it in?

I left a dummy profile on it and had one game installed on it. I brought in the game with me too. He wiped it all there then

Receipt attached

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Receipt attached

Seems to be an error there in your favour, you got the bundle for €239.99 not €249.99 as advertised. Fifa was traded back as a standard copy at €50 plus the 5% level 1 trade boost which is why you got €52.50 for it.

If this isn't fixed when I pick up mine on Friday, I'll be credited €5 and have a new console.

e1bb2397fdfdaf5ab49a377cb9a823624b2a21195ab35f7bb9a2f5eb33c60931.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Picked up mine with forza edition xbox
    Had a copy of that already so traded it in (disc version)
    Total cost was 41

Great bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Great deal, got the trade in deal tonight :) Fifa (had it pre-ordered), the jersey, and the One S bundled with FH3 and Hot Wheels expansion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Great deal, got the trade in deal tonight :) Fifa (had it pre-ordered), the jersey, and the One S bundled with FH3 and Hot Wheels expansion.

Pay any extra for the fh3/hot wheels bundle, don't have the Hot Wheels dlc yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Pay any extra for the fh3/hot wheels bundle, don't have the Hot Wheels dlc yet.
    No :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

Well fair play to them. I'll think twice now before saying bad things about gamestop :)

Still gotta wonder what's in it for them are they simply clearing stock for the X? I'd imagine alot of these will be coming back to them in a couple of months traded against the X.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

This may be a stupid question but for trading in the consoles did you include original packaging?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

When I traded mine in last year they asked me not to bring the box, it wasnt needed, was too lat cause I had put everything back in the box anyway

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement