Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Did you use ParcelMotel or ParcelWizard or AddressPal?

Parcel Wizard, also changed the billing address temporarily on my Revolut to Parcel Wizard as a UK billing address on your payment card is required.

It arrived at Parcel Wizard 2 days later, then delivered the next day.

Fyi the box would be considered oversize for Parcel Motel, but isn't for PW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Cheers for letting me know.

I might some time tomorrow if I have time call into another Argos store and exchange it. It is priced as a premium product so shouldn't really have passed QC, so with that in mind I said I will exchange it.

You are dead right to return it. You should at least get a product that's operating the way it was designed to when you buy it new, regardless of the discount.

They have extended their returns policy now that anything that is purchased after 11-10-2017 can be returned up until 24-01-2018 so you have loads of time :D

This is my third one and I'm hoping not to have any issues myself. I've never had them with the standard controllers.

They are lovely to use, just seems to be a varying level of QC.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Moved the Elite Controller discussion to the relevant thread in case people click in expecting bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

New call of duty will be in some supervalue stores on fri 49.99

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Some very nice bundle deals going live on Game.co.uk tomorrow

XBOX ONE S 500GB WITH ASSASSINS CREED ORIGINS + COD WWII + NOW TV 2 MONTH ENTERTAINMENT PASS @ £199.99

XBOX ONE S 500GB WITH ASSASSINS CREED ORIGINS + COD WWII + WHITE XBOX ONE CONTROLLER + NOW TV 2 MONTH ENTERTAINMENT PASS @ £229.99

XBOX ONE S 1TB WITH ASSASSINS CREED ORIGINS & R6 SIEGE + COD WWII + NOW TV 2 MONTH ENTERTAINMENT PASS @ £229.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Few deals on GameStop Ireland now

https://www.gamestop.ie/Bundle/Configure/1797#

Anyone know how long they keep in store for pickup?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

johnf26 wrote: »
    New call of duty will be in some supervalue stores on fri 49.99

normally in tesco for the same price, i normally go there for the midnight pick up but im waiting on the new xbox so supervalu will do me this year, i have a spend €50 save €10 voucher from them too :)

The internet isn’t for everyone

OmegaGene wrote: »
    normally in tesco for the same price, i normally go there for the midnight pick up but im waiting on the new xbox so supervalu will do me this year, i have a spend €50 save €10 voucher from them too :)

65e in tescos

johnf26 wrote: »
    65e in tescos

feckers put the price up then, i was going there since mw3 for the cheap price and midnight release, too old for that **** no so supervalu does me the next day, plenty of copies in my local and for €40 using a voucher its good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

60 in argos, search WWII

• Advertisement

feckers put the price up then, i was going there since mw3 for the cheap price and midnight release, too old for that **** no so supervalu does me the next day, plenty of copies in my local and for €40 using a voucher its good

my local supervalu had the stand out but had them all the game behind the counter nearly died thinking theyd all sold out within 20min of opening

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

https://www.facebook.com/GameStopIreland/posts/10159367586905062

Xbox one S 1Terra
    Extra controller
    Forza 7
    Assassins creed Origins
    Rainbow 6 Siege
    COD WW2

All for €299!!!
    Exceptional value.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Jimdagym wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/GameStopIreland/posts/10159367586905062

Xbox one S 1Terra
    Extra controller
    Forza 7
    Assassins creed Origins
    Rainbow 6 Siege
    COD WW2

All for €299!!!
    Exceptional value.

You don't get Siege as far as I can see but still a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

emmetkenny wrote: »

The link is weird but the fb pic shows and lists all 4 of the games.

Siege is a pack-in with the ACO bundle afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Jimdagym wrote: »
    The link is weird but the fb pic shows and lists all 4 of the games.

comes with the AC console

mega deal though. AC, Forza, Seige and COD and the controller are worth 220 on their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭becksy79

Xbox One S 1TB Assassins Creed Origins & Rainbow Siege Console Bundle + Xbox One Wireless Controller White + Fifa 18 + Forza Motorsport 7
    €299.99

Would I be better off buying for santa 🎅 now or waiting until the black Friday sales?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

becksy79 wrote: »
    Xbox One S 1TB Assassins Creed Origins & Rainbow Siege Console Bundle + Xbox One Wireless Controller White + Fifa 18 + Forza Motorsport 7
    €299.99

Would I be better off buying for santa �� now or waiting until the black Friday sales?

Its a fantastic deal, TBH I reckon you'd struggle to do better. the games and extra controller alone are worth over 200 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Xbox One S 500GB
    Two Controllers
    Fifa 18 or COD WW2 or Destiny 2
    Minecraft
    3 months Xbox Live

€269.99 in Smythstoys

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-and-tablets/console-bundle-deals/xbox-one-console-bundle-deals/xbox-one-s-500gb-minecraft-family-bundle/b/800051

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

becksy79 wrote: »
    €299.99

Would I be better off buying for santa �� now or waiting until the black Friday sales?

Who has this offer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

JaCrispy wrote: »
    Who has this offer?

Gamestop

JaCrispy wrote: »
    Who has this offer?

A link to the deal was posted previously but here it is again

https://m.facebook.com/GameStopIreland/posts/10159367586905062

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Any good offers for an extra controller?

Any good offers for an extra controller?

The elite controller offer in Argos seems to be very popular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ForzaHorizon4

Any Better One X Deals than in Harvey Norman with Forza or Gamestop with 50% bonus trade in credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

My gf got that deal in Gamestop, thing is when she got home the tape on the bottom of the box was already sliced, like it was opened, do I go back and ask for a new one, in case the codes are used or someone done a swap with their xbox?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Argos also have an offer with the Xbox 500GB, with either Shadow of War or Assassins Creed Origins and a choice between Fifa 18, Destiny 2, or COD: WW2 for €229.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    My gf got that deal in Gamestop, thing is when she got home the tape on the bottom of the box was already sliced, like it was opened, do I go back and ask for a new one, in case the codes are used or someone done a swap with their xbox?

I'd check and see if all the internal bags are still sealed and the codes are still there and not scratched off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The elite controller offer in Argos seems to be very popular

That's fixed now, it was €119 for Origins + Controller, then €159, now it's buy the controller get €20 off COD: WW2.

• Advertisement

I'd check and see if all the internal bags are still sealed and the codes are still there and not scratched off.

There are no scratch covers on the cards any more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement