Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

quad_red wrote: »
    Sweet! Where did ye get the 10% discount voucher?
    quad_red wrote: »
    Yeah.... ;p

It was on the kitchen table this morning, and expires tomorrow so said feck it, not gonna beat that deal! As for its origins, a friend of the family is where it came from, how they got it though is beyond me.
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    You really should test it out to make sure it's working right, I'd say 100 hours would be enough just to be safe :p

I've four college assignments to finish before Xmas...I really, really shouldn't :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Myrddin wrote: »
    It was on the kitchen table this morning, and expires tomorrow so said feck it, not gonna beat that deal! As for its origins, a friend of the family is where it came from, how they got it though is beyond me.

I've four college assignments to finish before Xmas...I really, really shouldn't :o

You don't want to be trying to download that day one update on Christmas fecking day though!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

^hahaha I'd be too tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Finally picked up a One (not for me though, it's a Santa thing). Got the €399 bundle in Argos with GTAV, with a 10% discount voucher to boot, which resulted in a total price of €359! Now, to pack it away for the next four weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Thanks, just after reading through this thread, and got A/C black flag for xbox1 for under a tenner!! Its a digital download, had code within 2min thanks very much and happy gaming!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

trixiebust wrote: »
    Thanks, just after reading through this thread, and got A/C black flag for xbox1 for under a tenner!! Its a digital download, had code within 2min thanks very much and happy gaming!!!

Absolute bargain! If I didn't already have it... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Well you might still need to get the update (if the new consoles still need that). The game(s) will need to be installed you should definitely have that ready for him and imagine your lads face on Christmas morning if he finds out that his brand new console doesn't work :(

I'd say that you're a terrible parent if you take that risk, you could ruin his Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

trixiebust wrote: »

How big is the download?, i have it on the Xbox 360 already but would be tempted for a tenner haha

Hococop wrote: »
    How big is the download?, i have it on the Xbox 360 already but would be tempted for a tenner haha

https://store.xbox.com/en-us/Xbox-One/Games/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag/0044aef3-bd7e-4478-8782-6191546dcd9a

22.29gb so not too bad!

Black flag for under a tenner? Where?

• Advertisement

Yeah, 22gb download, code works perfect, no need to change region settings or anything. Downloading now...

Sorry can't post link

Check gamedealdaily.com

For xbox 1 downloaded in a couple of mins..happy dayz!!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

vlad2009 wrote: »

Here you go: http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/xbox-one-downloads/

Lovely! thanks, gonna stick it on download in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Finally picked up a One (not for me though, it's a Santa thing). Got the €399 bundle in Argos with GTAV, with a 10% discount voucher to boot, which resulted in a total price of €359! Now, to pack it away for the next four weeks :(

If you're gonna pack it away, try CEX and get rid of GTA for 45 quid, then get something closer to the date?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Mickeroo wrote: »

bought it myself there, never got it originally as the previous one was ****e. now to find the time.....

Have the Halo €399 bundle reserved in argos and gonna collect today unless I find a better offer.

**** you whatever technician fixed the bugs in the website!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

vlad2009 wrote: »

Unity is now under 27 euro on http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/xbox-one-downloads/. I got it there for about 32 euro, it is getting cheaper and cheaper!

The Black Friday sale on the U.S digital store has started already. You can see all games on offer here: http://www.xbox.com/en-us/black-friday/xbox-one-games

UFC for €10.61 is probably best bargain there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    The Black Friday sale on the U.S digital store has started already. You can see all games on offer here: http://www.xbox.com/en-us/black-friday/xbox-one-games

Do you need a US XBL account to redeem codes from the U.S. Digital store?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Guess that is going to be on EA Access soon so.

Do you need a US XBL account to redeem codes from the U.S. Digital store?

These aren't codes. These are added straight to your XBL account and straight into your games que on your Xbox ONE. All you had to do up until a few weeks ago was simply switch the console region to United States in settings and use a fake U.S billing address but now it's a little bit harder but still very doable but not sure we're allowed discuss it on boards :P

tony1980 wrote: »
    Guess that is going to be on EA Access soon so.

That's what I'm assuming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

THATS FILTHY! My debit card is jumping out of the wallet. Is there any risk in using the USA store now that they've made it harder

Lamposts wrote: »
    THATS FILTHY! My debit card is jumping out of the wallet. Is there any risk in using the USA store now that they've made it harder

Not sure but I'm using away on it anyway :D

Got COD & Assassins Creed Unity off it so far and will be getting Far Cry 4 off it tomorrow :P (since they geolocked it)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Bought fight night on 360 and i didnt have to change anything.. 4.49 eu.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

So eh, can someone direct to somewhere that tells me how I can take advantage of these US deals? :pac:

Edit sorted thanks to those who PMd me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

zero19 wrote: »
    So eh, can someone direct to somewhere that tells me how I can take advantage of these US deals? :pac:

I don't think its possible any more. You used to be able to just change the region on the ONE and away you go, they put a stop to that now though. :(

Just bought a X1 from argos deal (halo and a halo Tshirt in the box btw).

Any advice on what region to select to take advantage of the best prices/offers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

deals from the 27th

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/black-friday-deals/categoryID.69349100

with these deals and game sharing with a guy in work i just realised i have got farcry 4, the evil within and shadow of mordor for around 50 euro.

ridiculous value

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement