Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

The scorpio editions were not as limited a MS made out. I received one while only preordering a standard edition a guy before me who never preorderd received one also and as far as I know everyone who showed up at smyths for the midnight launch received one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

The scorpio editions were not as limited a MS made out. I received one while only preordering a standard edition a guy before me who never preorderd received one also and as far as I know everyone who showed up at smyths for the midnight launch received one.

im only sharing the deal here so the scalpers dont take advantage of people

some of the games are very cheap to bundle in

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭honda boi

That seemed to be a very generous giveaway. Few here won so if you average that out I'd say most who entered their details won stuff. I never bothered entering as I said I probably wouldn't win anything.

I been doing it the past few days and won nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

I won a month ea pass yesterday. I figured there must have feck all entries in order for that to happen.
    Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

That Gamestop €299 Xbox One S offer was out of stock in the Galway store so I bought it online last Wednesday. Got confirmation of my order but nothing else regarding processing/dispatch. Are Gamestop generally slow with online orders, haven't used them before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

B_Sharp wrote: »
    That Gamestop €299 Xbox One S offer was out of stock in the Galway store so I bought it online last Wednesday. Got confirmation of my order but nothing else regarding processing/dispatch. Are Gamestop generally slow with online orders, haven't used them before?

Their online can be bad on communication. I ordered the SC2: Legacy of the Void CE when they dropped it to €10, it arrived 2 days later but I didn't get the dispatch notice until 2 months after. :pac:

Middle Earth: Shadow of War - E38 and Assassins Creed Origins - E42 on CDkeys. Use the Facebook 5% off offer as well.

Guys newbie here. I'm interested in purchasing PUBG but I want to do it with Xbox Live Credit. Is there any point to waiting until next week for Black Friday (obviously the game isn't out until December 12th anyway)? Are there Xbox credit deals on Black Friday usually?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Guys newbie here. I'm interested in purchasing PUBG but I want to do it with Xbox Live Credit. Is there any point to waiting until next week for Black Friday (obviously the game isn't out until December 12th anyway)? Are there Xbox credit deals on Black Friday usually?

I'd highly doubt PUBG will be on sale. Or do you mean will credit be on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Or do you mean will credit be on sale?

That's the way I picked him up anyway.

I'm not sure if they do sell Xbox credit cheap. I cannot remember. Best to just keep an eye out anyway. If there is on the likes of amazon it will be sold out pretty quick I imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Pubg is only 23.93 (before 5% discount code) on cdkeys if you wanted to pick it up cheap outside of the Xbox credit route.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Pubg is only 23.93 (before 5% discount code) on cdkeys if you wanted to pick it up cheap outside of the Xbox credit route.

How does that work misky? Do they send a code out at launch or what?

How does that work misky? Do they send a code out at launch or what?

Pretty sure it would be a few days before launch but I haven't bought a pre-load key from them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Thats a steam key, not going to be redeemable on Xbox. I'm sure they'll have xbox codes as well but not that cheap and not until after launch i'd guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Thats a steam key, not going to be redeemable on Xbox. I'm sure they'll have xbox codes as well but not that cheap and not until after launch i'd guess.

They have xbox codes

IvoryTower wrote: »
    They have xbox codes

Really? How the hell are they managing that i wonder?

Cheers picked it up along with "Ori and the Blind Forest" for a grand total of €29 with the code! :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

If you have a pay as you go phone you can also convert your left over phone credit to XBL credit using https://www.hmvgamecredit.com

Come on you don't think I'd be that silly do you :P

iOROFr1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Pretty sure it would be a few days before launch but I haven't bought a pre-load key from them before.

They usually send the code out the day of release. Only time I've received a code before then is Quantum Break.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

just play fortnite its free

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Cash grab does come to mind but ive bought into the hype and at 23e im not too bothered either way!

Come on you don't think I'd be that silly do you :P

iOROFr1.png

Ha, sorry didn’t mean to doubt you just didn’t think they’d have them already!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

CDKeys are funny that way, they had Destiny 2 steam keys as soon as it was announced for PC and then it ended up not coming to steam at all...

SeanHarty wrote: »
    just play fortnite its free

its decidedly different too, not what I'm looking for personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

its decidedly different too, not what I'm looking for personally.

BUT so much fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

The game is going to be sold in shops as well as online.

The game case will have a code inside it. They'll get their batch of games in a few days before launch like other retailers.

Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege Xbox One digital code (game share can make it cheaper again)
    Cd keys €13.09 or a bit cheaper liking their Facebook page

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege-xbox-one?mw_aref=74dth566

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege Xbox One digital code (game share can make it cheaper again)
    Cd keys €13.09 or a bit cheaper liking their Facebook page

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege-xbox-one?mw_aref=74dth566

if fellas aren't in a particular hurry, I'd advise them to wait, theres going to be a ton of codes for forza 7, rainbow 6, Assassins Creed Origins and Shadow Of War going up soon as they're pack in games that people who get the console over thanksgiving / christmas will be trying to offload.

• Advertisement

if fellas aren't in a particular hurry, I'd advise them to wait, theres going to be a ton of codes for forza 7, rainbow 6, Assassins Creed Origins and Shadow Of War going up soon as they're pack in games that people who get the console over thanksgiving / christmas will be trying to offload.

Will they be as cheap as €13 though
    Codes on adverts are €40 for forza for example

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement