Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

recyclops wrote: »
    deals from the 27th

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/black-friday-deals/categoryID.69349100

with these deals and game sharing with a guy in work i just realised i have got farcry 4, the evil within and shadow of mordor for around 50 euro.

ridiculous value

Those are physical copies aren't they :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

deals from the 27th

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/black-friday-deals/categoryID.69349100

with these deals and game sharing with a guy in work i just realised i have got farcry 4, the evil within and shadow of mordor for around 50 euro.

ridiculous value
    calex71 wrote: »
    Those are physical copies aren't they :confused:

Yeah unfortunately the Microsoft store is the physical only version of Xbox games. :(

zero19 wrote: »
    So eh, can someone direct to somewhere that tells me how I can take advantage of these US deals? :pac:
    Mr Freeze wrote: »
    I don't think its possible any more. You used to be able to just change the region on the ONE and away you go, they put a stop to that now though. :(

It CAN still be done, just not as easy but still relatively simple. If you want to find out how to do so message me on Xbox: MiskyBoyy

I still use the Xbox U.S store and it worked with the alternative method up until last week at least is last time I bought something. Will be using it again tomorrow for Far Cry 4. It's at your own risk as always tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah unfortunately the Microsoft store is the physical only version of Xbox games. :(

god damn my stupidity, hopefully the one store has other deals than the ones listed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Saw this on reddit:

pIOsDwd.jpg

• Advertisement

I was just coming here to post that! :D

Walking Dead bundle for €20! MINE MINE MINEE! :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Going to have to get Shadow of Mordor for that price I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

FFS, I badly need a new hard drive as it is, now this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

god damn my stupidity, hopefully the one store has other deals than the ones listed

sorry for the n00by question but whats wrong with those physical copies?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Trilla wrote: »
    sorry for the n00by question but whats wrong with those physical copies?

They're on the american site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Walking Dead bundle for €20! MINE MINE MINEE! :D

That's a steal at the price.

Pity The Wolf Among Us isn't on sale too (yet).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

So with that deal If i buy madden nfl will I get a code or is it a straight download to my console or because its in dollars I will have to have a us account

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

tony1980 wrote: »
    FFS, I badly need a new hard drive as it is, now this!!

my hard drive is so full, I had to uninstall guacamelee just to get destiny to launch last night. :eek:

Hococop wrote: »
    So with that deal If i buy madden nfl will I get a code or is it a straight download to my console or because its in dollars I will have to have a us account

Using the workarounds on xbox.com it will download it straight to your xbox one. You won't need a separate u.s account.

Lamposts wrote: »

Probably was no digital version of the game. The 360 marketplace was different to the Xbox ONE marketplace. Only some games could be gotten digitally, and most of the time, months after the game came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

Are we still able to order them at that price then? would we have to pay shipping then? or is it us exclusive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Probably was no digital version of the game. The 360 marketplace was different to the Xbox ONE marketplace. Only some games could be gotten digitally, and most of the time, months after the game came out.

its there for UK and USA.. really weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Mickeroo wrote: »

Do the Xbox live account codes on this site work with Irish accounts or is it geo blocked

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Buttros

Do the Xbox live account codes on this site work with Irish accounts or is it geo blocked

Worked for me yesterday. Got the code in an email within a minute too

• Advertisement

vlad2009 wrote: »
    Are we still able to order them at that price then? would we have to pay shipping then? or is it us exclusive?

I'd imagine it only ships to US.

Some more discount details now up on Major Nelson

No mention of Shadow of Mordor and others in the image posted yesterday, but it does say that more discounts will be announced in next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Buttros wrote: »
    Worked for me yesterday. Got the code in an email within a minute too

360 or a one?

360 or a one?

The live 'gold' codes will work with both 360 & ONE.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

Come on argos, where's the new Deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Snip.

Sorry, question re US store. Deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I bought a voucher on Amazon us.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Any good shops around Ireland have any deals on them? Missed one on game.co.uk 349 pounds for Console Forza Cod and Halo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Wolfenstein new order for XB1 and PS4 only 17:99 on Amazon lightening deal at the moment

• Advertisement

Wolfenstein new order for XB1 and PS4 only 17:99 on Amazon lightening deal at the moment

Great game! I bought it for 35 in Smyths not long after it was out, played it, then sold it back to CeX for like 38 haha :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement