Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Dcully wrote: »
    Hardly need parcel motel for digital codes?
    Im looking at getting from here btw.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B076QDBL4H/ref=dsvrt_review_asin_detail

you do if there's a note to say something like this:

Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,301 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

You do it’s only available to buyers with an address in the uk

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom.

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

You do not get anything in the post, once you have a UK address listed it should work.

nava wrote: »
    You do not get anything in the post, once you have a UK address listed it should work.

It does work 100% I’ve bought two today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭sioda

Just used my address pal address worked fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Dcully wrote:
    saying currently unavailable for me at the moment.

I think if you are looking at it on phone you have to into it and change from card to download code as card showing currently unavailable.it was like that for me earlier anyway as it's showing available on laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭honda boi

Picked this up for about €50
    Me and the brother game share so €25 it cost me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

honda boi wrote: »

That is some deal when you game share.

honda boi wrote: »

Does EA access work with Game Sharing?
    I am game sharing with a friend and they couldnt get into EA access, if they tried to play any game that i had downloaded they were told that they didnt have access to that game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Does EA access work with Game Sharing?
    I am game sharing with a friend and they couldnt get into EA access, if they tried to play any game that i had downloaded they were told that they didnt have access to that game

Max i think they need to log in as you to download. I think i had to do that with glynner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Anything on the online store black Friday selection worth picking up if you've a bear library (GOW4, COD WWII, Forza 7 and Shadow of War)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

anyone know of any offers on microsoft gift cards? cd-keys don't have much
    G2A.com have this https://www.g2a.com/xbox-live-gift-card-europe-75-eur-xbox-live-key-i10000070179004 but I'm really not sure

Max i think they need to log in as you to download. I think i had to do that with glynner

I thought that was the case, guess I'm paying them a visit :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Does anyone know if I go on Holidays to Russia how much Halo Wars 2 is there at this moment in time?

Also picked up the division from GameStop online for 5 euros for a new copy showed up today a used copy of it. I don't really care but the check of GameStop selling me a 2nd hand copy as new !!!!!

I do care enough to open a PayPal claim .....

Does anyone know if I go on Holidays to Russia how much Halo Wars 2 is there at this moment in time?

Also picked up the division from GameStop online for 5 euros for a new copy showed up today a used copy of it. I don't really care but the check of GameStop selling me a 2nd hand copy as new !!!!!

No need to open a PayPal claim just return it to GameStop for a refund
    Always seems to be problems with your purchases, someone is trying to tell you something lol

Check the Russian store for the price of halo wars, might be quicker than asking someone to do it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 28,027 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

http://www.xbox-now.com/en/game-comparison

Halo Wars 2: The Most Complete Edition from Russia will cost you €24.40

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Halo Wars 2: The Most Complete Edition from Russia will cost you €24.40

Standard edition is €9.31. Think I’ll go for it. The digital pile gets higher!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

See people on HUKD talking about getting the One X for £370 through a discount you get on very.co.uk for first time credit buyers. Did anyone from here try that? Looks like you need a mainland UK address to do it, didn't really bother trying as presumed it wouldn't work but just wondering if anyone else had managed it.

• Advertisement

See people on HUKD talking about getting the One X for £370 through a discount you get on very.co.uk for first time credit buyers. Did anyone from here try that? Looks like you need a mainland UK address to do it, didn't really bother trying as presumed it wouldn't work but just wondering if anyone else had managed it.

I know people that have used this company to avail of the discount for iPhone 8 and Xbox one x
    The buyer will have to apply for credit as the company is hoping you default on the interest free time frame and end up paying 39.9% interest

If you want to do it use address pal for a mainland address and apply for credit and pay it off straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

€35 in Smyths. I know it's technically more expensive but there's no need to wait on shipping.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I know people that have used this company to avail of the discount for iPhone 8 and Xbox one x
    The buyer will have to apply for credit as the company is hoping you default on the interest free time frame and end up paying 39.9% interest

If you want to do it use address pal for a mainland address and apply for credit and pay it off straight away

It’s the same craic Littlewoods hope to do isn’t it? So can I just order it on credit and and then pay it all off straight away yeah? Seems the cheapest way of getting a One X but don’t want to get stung with extra hidden charges.

It’s the same craic Littlewoods hope to do isn’t it? So can I just order it on credit and and then pay it all off straight away yeah? Seems the cheapest way of getting a One X but don’t want to get stung with extra hidden charges.

Yes much be same as littlewoods and once you are accepted for credit and pay it off straight away it’s the cheapest way to get a console.
    I would have done it myself but the old Xbox one was a bit shagged so I availed of the GameStop deal.
    The only way you can get shafted for extra money is by not paying it, just pay when it arrives and you’re sorted.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Yes much be same as littlewoods and once you are accepted for credit and pay it off straight away it’s the cheapest way to get a console.
    I would have done it myself but the old Xbox one was a bit shagged so I availed of the GameStop deal.
    The only way you can get shafted for extra money is by not paying it, just pay when it arrives and you’re sorted.

Ah grand, cheers for the info.

Tried it there, wouldn't accept My Address Pal address and advised me to contact them directly to progress the credit account application. Will hold out for a deal on Monday maybe but can't see it going that cheap.

Tried it there, wouldn't accept My Address Pal address and advised me to contact them directly to progress the credit account application. Will hold out for a deal on Monday maybe but can't see it going that cheap.

Try your irish addres for the credit check and then addresspal for the delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I preordered my X with Very. I think I paid £380 with Forza. It was a "buy now pay nothing for 9 months" thing too, although I'm nearly clear as is. I do live over here so I didn't have to spoof address though.

theteal wrote: »
    I preordered my X with Very. I think I paid £380 with Forza. It was a "buy now pay nothing for 9 months" thing too, although I'm nearly clear as is. I do live over here so I didn't have to spoof address though.

It’s not letting me change my address for some reason so can’t actually set up the credit account to get the discount. I’d say they must have tightened up on Irish people using there instead of Littlewoods. Will just have to hope for a decent deal somewhere tomorrow.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement