Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Steep is on offer on CD keys for €10.20, probably get it for under 10 quid with that 5% discount, not entirely sure if that is a good offer for the game but it seems a good deal

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/steep-xbox-one

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Xbox live & EA Access back down to £44.99 on Amazon at the moment :)

Have you bought this deal before?

"Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom."

Just wondering if it'll work here?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

matt360 wrote: »
    Have you bought this deal before?

"Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom."

Just wondering if it'll work here?
    Cheers

Yes it will work here.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

Yes it will work here.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Use a Parcel Motel address and you shouldnt have a problem with it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Any deals of XB one controllers folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Any VPN deals that can be used on an Xbox One S?

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

Gamestop website says:

Xbox One X + PUBG + Extra Controller = €499.99

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Dcully wrote: »
    Any deals of XB one controllers folks?

There are a lot of new ones on adverts.ie. They obviously got them during the recent Gamestop offer. I’d say you’ll get one for €35.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

WarpAsylum wrote: »
    Gamestop website says:

Xbox One X + PUBG + Extra Controller = €499.99

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/15/xbox-one-x-pubg-promotion/?ocid=Evergreen_soc_omc_xbo_tw_photo_lrn_12.15.3

going to be free with every purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

SeanHarty wrote: »

Yeah, I'd seen that a few days ago. The extra controller is nice in and of itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Is it possible to buy a chat pad for the controller without having to buy the headset with it?

Even a 3rd party one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

• Registered Users Posts: 9,301 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

X is £419.99 on Simply Games

• Registered Users Posts: 6,161 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Any deals going on COD WW2 ? - am I better off downloading rather than physical disk - paranoid it will get scratched by my oldest who's a bit heavy handed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Any deals going on COD WW2 ? - am I better off downloading rather than physical disk - paranoid it will get scratched by my oldest who's a bit heavy handed

hold a few days for the inevitable christmas sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

gizabeer wrote: »
    Tesco direct have a good deal with the X at the moment

One X console
    PUBG
    Forza 7
    COD WW II
    Wolfenstein II ,The new Colossus
    The Evil within 2

£469.99

Works out about €530 with Revolut

Ordered this the other day thanks. Does anyone know how long it takes from them, it says the console was dispatched Monday night but says current location information unavailable since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

£38 on Amazon, can be bought for less as theres always deals for £5 credit (e.g. sign into the app for the first time link, or top up a gift card by £X and get £5 free ).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,161 ✭✭✭beer enigma

£38 on Amazon, can be bought for less as theres always deals for £5 credit (e.g. sign into the app for the first time link, or top up a gift card by £X and get £5 free ).

Is Pro worth the extra ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

dor83 wrote: »
    Ordered this the other day thanks. Does anyone know how long it takes from them, it says the console was dispatched Monday night but says current location information unavailable since then.

I think it was about 4 days when I got it , probably be a little slower because they're crazy busy with christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

gizabeer wrote: »
    I think it was about 4 days when I got it , probably be a little slower because they're crazy busy with christmas

That's sound, the console might arrive Saturday but the games will def be next week so because they are saying ready to dispatch. It's just weird that they have an option to track the console but no information other than it was dispatched Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

Countdown to new year sale starts later tonight. Officially runs from 22nd to January 4th.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Lads there's a glitch in Tesco direct website right now. South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Edition Digital code for just £3.99 it may or may not actually send the code i got charged and got the regular email saying it could take an hour so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Lads there's a glitch in Tesco direct website right now. South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Edition Digital code for just £3.99 it may or may not actually send the code i got charged and got the regular email saying it could take an hour so fingers crossed.

cheers, have to be in it to win it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

CatInABox wrote:
    Worth a shot.

Yeah because even if it doesn't work out, 3.99 isn't much to miss for a few days. Now nobody go along and order 100 copies and ruin it for us all :)

Yeah because even if it doesn't work out, 3.99 isn't much to miss for a few days. Now nobody go along and order 100 copies and ruin it for us all :)

or 30 pounds if like me you ordered one for everyone in the office with an Xbox :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Gone back up to £80 now!!

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement