Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Wolfenstein new order for XB1 and PS4 only 17:99 on Amazon lightening deal at the moment

link? I see it for a lot dearer on there. Might be looking in the wrong place

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Trilla wrote: »
    link? I see it for a lot dearer on there. Might be looking in the wrong place

Deal is over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

New black friday offers on Major Nelson. Mostly the same as the leaked image on the previous page but with an added offer of Fifa 15 Holiday Edition and xbox 360 offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Excellent

What does 'holiday edition' mean for Fifa??

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

"young lad " getting Xbox one for Xmas
    is titan fall worth getting at that price ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

maximoose wrote: »
    Excellent

What does 'holiday edition' mean for Fifa??

Essentially its the same thing as the ultimate edition. The full game, 2200 FIFA points to redeem for 15 Ultimate Team gold packs, a Lionel Messi loan player for five games, and a handful of EA Sports Football Club items. At the time it came out, there was an update with two new US teams and 40 scanned faces for the newly promoted Premiership teams so that may just be part of the game now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

km79 wrote: »

100% yes.

It's a good game, especially since all the post release patches and updates it feels more "complete". Good value at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Its worth bearing in mind that its online only - so no internet - no game.

What are the chances of the destiny season pass going on sale at xmas?

Its worth bearing in mind that its online only - so no internet - no game.

oh yes I forgot that
    will prob give it a miss so

• Advertisement

oh yes I forgot that
    will prob give it a miss so

ah well, its still a great game, don't get me wrong, but no one wants to be caught out on xmas morning either.

ah well, its still a great game, don't get me wrong, but no one wants to be caught out on xmas morning either.

I live in the sticks so internet is 2mb on a good day and capped at40 GB a month !

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I live in the sticks so internet is 2mb on a good day and capped at40 GB a month !

I've only 3mb and can play titanfall fine, who's your ISP? You should be able to get unlimited downloads in this day and age.

Regards those black Friday deals? what time tomorrow will they go live? Shadow of Mordor will have to be bought I think. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

That'll be grand, the games use feck all data also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I've only 3mb and can play titanfall fine, who's your ISP? You should be able to get unlimited downloads in this day and age.

Regards those black Friday deals? what time tomorrow will they go live? Shadow of Mordor will have to be bought I think. :)

Is Mordor an upcoming deal?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Myrddin wrote: »

It's on the black friday deal mentioned in the major nelson post above. I think they might be US store only though.

Myrddin wrote: »
    Call of duty runs fine for me most nights too
    Have to be careful with the usage over Xmas though
    I'm with three (no other options)
    40 GB a month for 20 euro
    But each extra mb over is a LOT !!!!

Call of duty runs fine for me most nights too
    Have to be careful with the usage over Xmas though
    I'm with three (no other options)
    40 GB a month for 20 euro
    But each extra mb over is a LOT !!!!

get another sim and you can dump some data onto that and swap your sim when you reach the limit. They really do ream you hard when you break their cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

It's on the black friday deal mentioned in the major nelson post above. I think they might be US store only though.

It's there in the digital games post. Absolutely amazing game imo, would recommend it to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Usually the balck friday sales have been global, that I recall. Certainly don't recall any that weren't available to all, and there is a Black Friday panel on the irish dashboard.

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    Usually the balck friday sales have been global, that I recall. Certainly don't recall any that weren't available to all, and there is a Black Friday panel on the irish dashboard.

Aye, we have a sale on the .ie version. Nowhere near as cheap ofc given our higher initial prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Paid 550 for mine at launch. Gonna go off myself now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Faded Glory

Been on the hunt for a Xbone console all week, bought the 'alien' bundle on amazon for £269 lightening deal. Bought yesterdays deal at £20 more but luckly cancelled late last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Hey guys anyone wanting that Xbox ONE deal stone deaf mentioned above with 4 games from Game.co.uk you can now get it online from midnight due to high demand!

Game.co.uk's tweet confirming so:
    https://twitter.com/GAMEdigital/status/538029826276618241

the deal:
    B3c-UtMIgAAdc0V.jpg:large

http://blackfriday.game.co.uk/?cm_mmc=Twitter-_-Digital-_-BlackFridayXXIV-_-Link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

That'll be grand, the games use feck all data also.
    It's the game updates that will be killer. They take their toll on download caps.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Hey guys anyone wanting that Xbox ONE deal stone deaf mentioned above with 4 games from Game.co.uk you can now get it online from midnight due to high demand!

Very good. About eu382 odd with Game shipping included.
    Best deal yet.

Halo MC going for 39.99 in HMV and XV for Black Friday according to the email I just got, joke of a web site gave an sql error when i clicked into the games section for black friday so not sure what else if anything they have.

Argos have their vouchers back , those came in handy for the last while , family member gave me a €10 one and I bought got a game with that 10 off , got a €5 one back when I bought a gamem and rode that for 3 releases :pac: 53.99 for new releases on launch day , the vouchers they give have a short expiry though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

calex71 wrote: »
    Halo MC going for 39.99 in HMV and XV for Black Friday according to the email I just got, joke of a web site gave an sql error when i clicked into the games section for black friday so not sure what else if anything they have.

Argos have their vouchers back , those came in handy for the last while , family member gave me a €10 one and I bought got a game with that 10 off , got a €5 one back when I bought a gamem and rode that for 3 releases :pac: 53.99 for new releases on launch day , the vouchers they give have a short expiry though.

Saw a big poster saying 60% off on the door and I passing my local xtravision

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Saw a big poster saying 60% off on the door and I passing my local xtravision

Wow if the prices they are quoting on the early access are sale prices they can fup off lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement