Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Steep is down to 7.49 now, had to get it at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

For honor and steep for the Xbox one

10 Euro each in smiths in cork city.

Picked up for honour as for 10 euros how bad can it be ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

For honor and steep for the Xbox one

10 Euro each in smiths in cork city.

Picked up for honour as for 10 euros how bad can it be ?.
    Pretty bad, I played so much of it hoping it would get better but I got bored but hey, you might like it and i suppose for a tenner its not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Game is definitely worth that price, i had lot of fun with it.

Quick caveat that there is a Winter Olympics expansion/DLC but it's not included in the base game.

Plenty of value there anyway.

I've only started playing it after buying it a while ago. I think my game is glitched. RT only allows me to zoom in not jump so I effectively can't do anything. Tried deleting the save and game but keeps loading back to where I was

Was renewing my PS4 sub as I spotted a post in the PS4 forum about doing it with cheap credit and spotted they have €50 xbox credit there too for €43.99 so a €6 saving

https://www.press-start.com/en/4-buy-xbox-gift-card-50e-euro-area/

Had my code in about 5 seconds after payment

They have live subs for €38.99 there too haven't shopped around so not sure if thats reasonable at the minute?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Carroller wrote: »
    I've only started playing it after buying it a while ago. I think my game is glitched. RT only allows me to zoom in not jump so I effectively can't do anything. Tried deleting the save and game but keeps loading back to where I was

Been playing steep a bit but all the events seem pretty limited gameplay wise and I've no desire to explore

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Player Unknown's: Battleground £9.85
    on back order though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Skerries wrote: »
    Player Unknown's: Battleground £9.85
    on back order though

Interesting. Did you buy from Shopto.net before?

I had a search on here and it only came up a few times. The trustpilot reviews are mixed as well so not sure if I should use them...

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

I had a search on here and it only came up a few times. The trustpilot reviews are mixed as well so not sure if I should use them...

I've used them a few times , never any probs with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Cotts72

They are around years,100% legit

• Advertisement

How much is shipping to Ireland from shopto?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Not sure if this is posted but tesco have Xbox One S 500GB consoles in Limerick store with Forza Horizon 3 and Hot Wheels for €199.

Seems a good deal. Have a picture taken if it is of any use to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭dunworth1

amadablam wrote: »
    Not sure if this is posted but tesco have Xbox One S consoles in Limerick store with Forza Horizon 3 and Hot Wheels for €199.

Seems a good deal. Have a picture taken if it is of any use to anyone.

is it the 500gb or the 1tb version i assume the 500gb but no arm in checking

dunworth1 wrote: »
    is it the 500gb or the 1tb version i assume the 500gb but no arm in checking

just edited the post. Its the 500 GB dude but still not a bad, bricks and mortar, deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭skerry

Western Digital have 20% off new and re-certified external hard drives at the moment. Seen it over on HDUK. Picked up a re-certified 2TB Passport X for £39.99. Use code 'o7wquhnz2' at checkout. Used PM for delivery. My storage woes sorted for another while.

https://www.wdc.com/en-gb/products/wd-recertified/my-book-new.html?source=cj

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Meant to say it earlier, I've moved all the BuyGameCredit talk to it's own thread, if you want to talk about it, its here.

Let's get back to bargains on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Will UK DLC work on Irish accounts?

FH3 Blizzard Mountain DLC down to £4.99 on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01NBDCBBJ/

Hot Wheels DLC is £4.99 as well https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06WRR94GW

EDIT: Looks like its gone up in price to £7.15

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Kenjataimu wrote: »

FH3 Blizzard Mountain DLC down to £4.99 on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01NBDCBBJ/

Hot Wheels DLC is £4.99 as well https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06WRR94GW

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Yes.

Argh, its gone up to £7.15 in those few minutes it seems.

Hitman "spring pack" is free for a limited time on the store. Contains the Sapienza level which is episode 2.

• Advertisement

Kenjataimu wrote: »

It will in me back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Any offers on controllers? Nothing special in Argos. Just need a second one for the child.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Any offers on controllers? Nothing special in Argos. Just need a second one for the child. Thanks

There's some on Amazon warehouse deals with the current 20% extra off it's coming up as e33.50 delivered to ROI

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

84.gif

Me waiting for a decent offer :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭xpletiv

any bargains on consoles? Ive seen mentions of Currys and Tesco doing €150 consoles...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

xpletiv wrote: »
    any bargains on consoles? Ive seen mentions of Currys and Tesco doing €150 consoles...

Tesco have €50 off atm.

Tesco stores in Ireland are doing the Xbox One S 500gb with Forza Horizon 3 and Hot Wheels for €199

Sell the two games if you don't want them.

Its a good deal for a bricks and mortar shop.

Was in two tesco yesterday (Nutgrove and Dundrum) and listed at 229. Havent seen this other one anywhere :/

Was in two tesco yesterday (Nutgrove and Dundrum) and listed at 229. Havent seen this other one anywhere :/

Subject to stock as its a bundled console but they had them in limerick still as I was there yesterday evening so we usual with tesco Ireland , their online is crap for stock and half of the time they have to send someone into the physical store room to check so you might have to ring around and find one

• Advertisement

Might try Balbriggan this afternoon. None in greystones either (rang them)

Edit: Nope none there either. Both listedat 229.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement