Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

PUBG is down to €15 on cdkeys now

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-xbox-one

played a few games over the last few nights, its actually starting to come together imo - much improved from launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭finglashoop

PUBG is down to €15 on cdkeys now

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-xbox-one

played a few games over the last few nights, its actually starting to come together imo - much improved from launch.

Cant remember the last time i lagged out of a game or even rubber banded on landing. Spawn in time for me of weapons or vehicles is sometimes delayed and theres no lagginess when in a close battle.

Its a totally different experience now imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Hola, señorita bonita
    €18.66 for 12 months Xbox Live if you use a VPN connected to Argentina.

I used Nord VPN (free trial) on an Android phone and my revolut card (I dont think what card you use matters). For some reason it left payment pending and I couldnt use Xbox Live for 2 hours or so. Its fine now though.

Edit: I dont think it works if you have an active subscription

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

cdkeys have FIFA 19 available for pre-order at €49.

I have never used them for pre-orders before, does anyone know if they charge straight away or do they, like pre-ordering from amazon, only charge when the game is available?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Charge straight away AFAIK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

maximoose wrote: »
    Charge straight away AFAIK

They do, though if the price goes down before release they will refund the difference if you contact customer services.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

It's not a GREAT deal, but I didn't see it here before.

Harvey Norman doing a One X for 499, like everywhere else, but they're throwing in a (digital) copy of Forza 7 and a free controller for that price, so there's a bit of resale there to draw some cash back.. Very little stock in Dublin but I was able to grab one in Carrickmines.

Link to the offer: https://www.harveynorman.ie/gaming/xbox-one/xbox-one-bundles/xbox-one-x-console-1tb.html

Incidentally the staff told me they were out of Forza cards so asked if I'd like one ordered in, or I had the option of picking any game they had in stock. Got LA Noire and Lego Jurassic World as they had a combined in-store value of €70.

When I got home I found the Forza code in the box!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 468 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Any decent S bundles going around? My original one broke last week and need a new one

Any decent S bundles going around? My original one broke last week and need a new one

Tesco are selling the Rocket League 500gb bundle for €200 if you can find one.

Tesco are selling the Rocket League 500gb bundle for €200 if you can find one.

Checked my local, none left unfortunately :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Got 3 games on Smyth's for 30 euro delivered how bad:

effeef.png
    vine delete account

Minecraft Xbox one s bundle is 120 in Currys, presuming it's a pricing error?

I meant to say rocket league. Don't know why is said Minecraft :D

Ordered one anyway for the living room. Cost €125 including shipping. Hopefully the order goes through.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

That 6 months game pass is a bit dear but since you said it is the best price you seen yet I picked one up. What is it usually for the year? €1,000?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Will they honor it? Also is it worth upgrading over the original regardless of the price?

Hococop wrote: »
    Will they honor it? Also is it worth upgrading over the original regardless of the price?

It is worth upgrading. The S is much faster, has HDR, 4K support(native for apps, upscaling for games) and a 4K bluray drive.

Ordered one anyway for the living room. Cost €125 including shipping. Hopefully the order goes through.

Let us know if it goes through. Hopefully they will :)

That 6 months game pass is a bit dear but since you said it is the best price you seen yet I picked one up. What is it usually for the year? €1,000?

Hope you're being sarcastic like I was as I'm sure you know 6 months Game Pass is usually €60.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

What is it usually for the year? €1,000?

XsIBSN9.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭skerry

Minecraft Xbox one s bundle is 120 in Currys, presuming it's a pricing error?

Trying desperately to figure out why I shouldn't buy this, only traded my One S to go towards my X recently :)

Why can't they ever misprice a PS4 dammit

Just got dispatch notification, they are honouring it.

In the immortal words of Murray Walker "It's Go! Go! Go!"

Trying to figure out how I can convert this somehow magically into a cheap PS4.

Currently at this stage in planning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

That is a serious, serious offer.

I live in Spain. The family house is in Belfast. Currently desperately trying to figure out logistics of how to avail of it.

skerry wrote: »
    Trying to figure out how I can convert this somehow magically into a cheap PS4.

Currently at this stage in planning :)

€100 plus the Xbox in CEX should get you a PS4. Could check GameStop either to see what trade offers they have.

€100 plus the Xbox in CEX should get you a PS4. Could check GameStop either to see what trade offers they have.

Looked into that option, they give 162 voucher but charge a stupendous 280 for the PS4 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ricimaki

Interestingly, when I tried ordering it with Parcel Motel's Dublin address, it was cancelled. When I used my home address, it went through. Something to be aware of if you get a 'Cancelled items from your order' Email back

ricimaki wrote: »
    Interestingly, when I tried ordering it with Parcel Motel's Dublin address, it was cancelled. When I used my home address, it went through. Something to be aware of if you get a 'Cancelled items from your order' Email back

Currys UK don't tolerate PM addresses so maybe it's the same here

• Advertisement

skerry wrote: »
    Currys UK don't tolerate PM addresses so maybe it's the same here

Got stuff through PM from Currys UK before, royal pain in the ass. Had to change my address on my revolut and use a vpn before the order would go through.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement