Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Faker74 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this is an online only offer or can you pick it up in the brick and mortar stores?

I'd say the best thing to do is phone your local Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Faker74 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this is an online only offer or can you pick it up in the brick and mortar stores?

I'd say the best thing to do is phone your local Gamestop.
    I popped into a store, and yes it is an online only offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

Has any body that ordered assassins creed ith the live ship yet i ordered mine last week and nothing seems to be happening

• Registered Users Posts: 6,454 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

dmcdante wrote: »
    Has any body that ordered assassins creed ith the live ship yet i ordered mine last week and nothing seems to be happening

If it's the New AC: Odyssey, it's not out for 6 more weeks!

marcbrophy wrote: »

No its origins its one of the games that you get the free year xbox live with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 468 ✭✭TetraSonic55

dmcdante means assassin's creed origins

• Registered Users Posts: 6,454 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

dmcdante wrote: »
    No its origins its one of the games that you get the free year xbox live with
    dmcdante means assassin's creed origins

Ah sorry, don't know what I was thinking.
    Thought you were getting a copy of AC with a live ship!! :D

I ordered at 2:15 (Tom Clancy) and it was shipped by 3:05 on Saturday.

In that 50 mins, I had sent a message to their CS, as I wanted them to swap the shipping and billing addresses.

They only got back to me about 20 mins ago to say they he has done it for the 2nd part of my order.

They must be shipping the physical cards out for Xbox live :)

In that 50 mins, I had sent a message to their CS, as I wanted them to swap the shipping and billing addresses.

They only got back to me about 20 mins ago to say they he has done it for the 2nd part of my order.

Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

GameStop now doing a trade up offer against the One X. Trade in a PS4 or Xbox One and two select games and get the X for €200.

Not sure what the select games are but if you've the original One that's a serious offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

TitianGerm wrote: »
    GameStop now doing a trade up offer against the One X. Trade in a PS4 or Xbox One and two select games and get the X for €200.

Not sure what the select games are but if you've the original One that's a serious offer.

ARE YOU F(*&££ING KIDDING ME

I bought a One X about 2 weeks ago, haven't traded my original xbox in yet. I probably don't have any of the select games but I'm still mad.

• Advertisement

ARE YOU F(*&££ING KIDDING ME

I bought a One X about 2 weeks ago, haven't traded my original xbox in yet. I probably don't have any of the select games but I'm still made.

To be honest it was always going to happen. They spent ages on the S upgrade offer, then went to the Pro offer so I was half expecting an X offer but definitely not this soon.

If I was you I'd trade the old Xbox in and get the X then sell that on Adverts for €400ish

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

Anyone recieve wildlands and the live pass yet? I ordered early sat and got a shipping confirmation the same day and later also ordered GOW and got a shipping confirmation for that on Monday and today GOW was delivered but not wildlands. Go figure that out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

pmce4 wrote: »
    Anyone recieve wildlands and the live pass yet? I ordered early sat and got a shipping confirmation the same day and later also ordered GOW and got a shipping confirmation for that on Monday and today GOW was delivered but not wildlands. Go figure that out!

Same here, I ordered it and COD AW, COD arrived this morning :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

TitianGerm wrote: »

I would say there is a good chance the two select games are from the trade 2 games get a game for €1 list.

https://www.gamestop.ie/€1-Trade-Offer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

pmce4 wrote: »
    hellboy99 wrote: »
    Same here, I ordered it and COD AW, COD arrived this morning :confused:

My 12 months Xbox Live will be shipped today and Wildlands will be shipped when it comes back into stock.

Wildlands arrived this morning but no Live. Will have to give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Just tried to order it there - went for cod ww2 for 25. 12 months would've been 13 euro. Went all the way through with PayPal and tried to click pay but was redirected to the GameStop website, nothing in my cart anymore. Link doesn't seem to work now also.

I ordered COD WWII this morning. Was wary because it was Gheystop doing the deal. Gave in to my greed and it looks like Gheystop are up to their old tricks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I ordered COD WWII this morning. Was wary because it was Gheystop doing the deal. Gave in to my greed and it looks like Gheystop are up to their old tricks again.

Whats the trick?

Well it looks like nobody got their Xbox code? Although I must be mistaken by the sounds of your reply.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Well it looks like nobody got their Xbox code? Although I must be mistaken by the sounds of your reply.

I emailed them

"Due to low stock levels, we have had to split your order to multiple locations."

We'll receive the games first it seems and the codes later.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I emailed them

"Due to low stock levels, we have had to split your order to multiple locations."

We'll receive the games first it seems and the codes later.

Just got the same reply to my email. Said that the Live will ship today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition is €6 from Microsoft.

It's £5.25 on the UK site if you want to save a few pennies.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Nuno

I ordered COD and the 12 moths xbox live this morning. Got the shipping confirmation for the game but nothing about the live.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Nuno wrote: »
    I ordered COD and the 12 moths xbox live this morning. Got the shipping confirmation for the game but nothing about the live.

I got the same, but I think it's ok. When you go to view the order number on the Gamestop website, it doesn't list the live as part of the order either - I think this is just as when you click through to the order details, the Sub has no value attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Nuno

maximoose wrote: »
    I got the same, but I think it's ok. When you go to view the order number on the Gamestop website, it doesn't list the live as part of the order either - I think this is just as when you click through to the order details, the Sub has no value attached.

Yeah, hopefully you're right. Will see what happens over the next few days

This same deal is over in the Bargain Alerts forum. Someone says they got the game by courier and the code by post.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107850017&postcount=44

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Nuno wrote: »

A follow up email will arrive with the confirmation of the live codes being sent separately

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I just got an e-mail saying my XBL code should ship shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement