Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

yabadabado wrote: »
    Nope.Its an issue with Amazon not that they wont deliver to RoI. Even using my PM address it won't work.

Last chat I had the girl said to try again in the morning .Deal ends at midnight :rolleyes:

You can send it to mainland UK, if you have an AddressPal account :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

marcbrophy wrote: »
    You can send it to mainland UK, if you have an AddressPal account :)

Could do that but adding upto €30 to it ,if all is sent separately.
    Just off the phone to Amazon and they have now said it can only be posted to main land UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

yabadabado wrote: »
    Could do that but adding upto €30 to it ,if all is sent separately.
    Just off the phone to Amazon and they have now said it can only be posted to main land UK.

When I tried to order to order it, it was definitely 2 parts.
    The games in one shipment and the console in the other.

I hadn't realised that AddressPal was gone so dear!
    I thought it was about three fiddy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

marcbrophy wrote: »
    When I tried to order to order it, it was definitely 2 parts.
    The games in one shipment and the console in the other.

I hadn't realised that AddressPal was gone so dear!
    I thought it was about three fiddy! :)

Oversize stuff has to be delivered to your door, which costs €7 per delivery for items under 5kg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Any WWE games going cheap and worth a bash? Need something mindless to occupy my evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Randomly bought Xbox s second hand, need second control cheap enough

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

but1er wrote: »
    Randomly bought Xbox s second hand, need second control cheap enough

Best bet would be Adverts as havent seen any decent deals on the controllers around. I see few new ones going for 45-50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Probably already mentioned but Onrush is 15 euro brand new in Smyth's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition (digital) €49.89.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/forza-horizon-4-xbox-one-cd-key

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭ECookie13

gar wrote: »
    Any WWE games going cheap and worth a bash? Need something mindless to occupy my evening

WWE games are a far cry from what they used to be. More simulation now and just not as fun in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭honda boi

ECookie13 wrote: »
    WWE games are a far cry from what they used to be. More simulation now and just not as fun in my opinion.

Yep WWF were way better!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Anywhere that does cheaper than cdkeys for Xbox live?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Nalz wrote: »

Be hard to find cheaper, tech radar do a monthly review of the prices.. this is their latest showing cdkeys cheapest in each one

https://www.techradar.com/news/xbox-live-gold-deals

Try Adverts.

Cool thanks all. I've signed back up for Xbox live for first time in 18 months.

Any really cheap bargain games to keep me going before Red dead redemption comes out? I don't plan on getting EA Access again.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Nalz wrote:
    Cool thanks all. I've signed back up for Xbox live for first time in 18 months.

Nalz wrote:
    Any really cheap bargain games to keep me going before Red dead redemption comes out? I don't plan on getting EA Access again.

Go back and play the first red dead ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

dan786 wrote: »
    Best bet would be Adverts as havent seen any decent deals on the controllers around. I see few new ones going for 45-50

Maybe my kids are rough on them but I find the new ones don't last very long, especially the jack port, so would doubt second hand ones would be particularly good, worth going new I'd have thought

Maybe my kids are rough on them but I find the new ones don't last very long, especially the jack port, so would doubt second hand ones would be particularly good, worth going new I'd have thought

There are new one at 45-50. Used around 30-35.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Late I know but you can get XBL for under 20Eur when using a VPN from xbox.com

Got it for 18Eur from Argentina not too long ago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Late I know but you can get XBL for under 20Eur when using a VPN from xbox.com

Got it for 18Eur from Argentina not too long ago

Unfortunately all VPNs are now out. You need a payment method that is registered to that particular region. So that rules out all the VPNs. It came in a few weeks ago. Apparently people were spamming the Argentina store for fornite Vbucks or whatever they are called so Xbox cracked down on the out of region purchases :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

Should there be a bargain request topic by now? It's kinda frustrating to get a notification in a thread called Xbox Bargain Alerts only to find people too lazy to browse and price compare for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

sweetie wrote: »
    KingJamsie wrote: »
    Amazon - Xbox One X

PUBG
    FIFA 19
    Assassins Creed Odyssey
    Far Cry 5 Limited Edition

£400

Wow

I ordered this and tried to cancel but it arrived today. anyone interested in the whole package or the console only (at cost) before I go to send it back. Can provide amazon receipts etc.

One of the guys I know is looking for an X deal at the minute. I’ll ask him

I ordered this and tried to cancel but it arrived today. anyone interested in the whole package or the console only (at cost) before I go to send it back. Can provide amazon receipts etc.

Where are you based?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

One of the guys I know is looking for an X deal at the minute. I’ll ask him
    Where are you based?

Take it to Adverts or PM folks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

pcadhain wrote: »
    Should there be a bargain request topic by now? It's kinda frustrating to get a notification in a thread called Xbox Bargain Alerts only to find people too lazy to browse and price compare for themselves.

I'll look into getting this set up properly.

Sharing my deal that I posted on HUKD. 12 Months live for 22e.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-live-12-months-1931-cdkeys-vpn-3075699

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭GBX

So contrary to the reply I got from Supervalu, they now will sell Black Ops 4 tomorrow for €49.99 in selected stores list here :cool:

GBX wrote: »
    So contrary to the reply I got from Supervalu, they now will sell Black Ops 4 tomorrow for €49.99 in selected stores list here :cool:

Gamestop are selling from 6pm today , not sure if others will also. Its due to a 50GB update required before you can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Gamestop are selling from 6pm today , not sure if others will also. Its due to a 50GB update required before you can play.

The release time specifies 5am our time so most likely people picking it up early will just be updating then ready for the launch.

It would appear it's a worldwide launch at the same time.

*update, its a staggered launch. New Zealand are currently up and Australia shortly.

• Advertisement

pcadhain wrote: »

I agree. Sorry I was one of the culprits. I did go through a few pages on this thread and didn't see much that appealed. Could I suggest that we have one thread for just games and xbox live, and another for hardware and accessories?

Just a thought. I for one am just interested in games and when my xbox live runs out. Maybe there is more that are just interested in those. It's not that difficult to have two threads on the go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement