Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

great spot I've been looking out for it

• Registered Users Posts: 43,867 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Xbox Game Pass 1 month = €1 available, 6 months for €30 to new and renewed subscribers - Via Xbox Marketplace

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Where, Xbox themselves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Hurrache wrote: »
    Where, Xbox themselves?

Sorry yeah via the xbox marketplace

• Registered Users Posts: 6,161 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Basq wrote: »

when my son goes into the xbox store on his xbox it says sorry your account is unable to make this type of purchase from xbox.com please complete this transaction from you xbox ?

when my son goes into the xbox store on his xbox it says sorry your account is unable to make this type of purchase from xbox.com please complete this transaction from you xbox ?
    He probably has a child account. Child accounts cannot buy games via the web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

sugarman wrote: »
    Not free :(

IG]

Ah jaysus. People on HUKD seemed to think it was free because it was just released on PS4. :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,161 ✭✭✭beer enigma

He probably has a child account. Child accounts cannot buy games via the web site.

thanks that's exactly the problem, Crackdown available free until the 11th November

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Xbox Game Pass 1 month = €1 available, 6 months for €30 to new and renewed subscribers - Via Xbox Marketplace

Thanks, I just got 3 of the 6 month ones for €30 each so between this and the E3 offer I have Game Pass until July 2021 for €5 per month, that's unbelievable value for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

dor83 wrote: »
    Thanks, I just got 3 of the 6 month ones for €30 each so between this and the E3 offer I have Game Pass until July 2021 for €5 per month, that's unbelievable value for it.

Is it just in actual xbox marketplace? I will deffo add 6 more months.

Is it just in actual xbox marketplace? I will deffo add 6 more months.

Yeah, it's through the marketplace, you buy it there and it turns on auto renew so just turn that off so you don't get charged full price in 6 months. I bought it three times so you can get the offer more than once too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yeah, it's through the marketplace, you buy it there and it turns on auto renew so just turn that off so you don't get charged full price in 6 months. I bought it three times so you can get the offer more than once too.

Not sure if everyone can get this as it is still full price for me.

Not sure if everyone can get this as it is still full price for me.

Are you logged in? Maybe it's an offer for Gold members only? The 1 month one is full price for me but the 6 month is half price. They're the only reasons I can think it wouldn't be showing.

Are you logged in? Maybe it's an offer for Gold members only? The 1 month one is full price for me but the 6 month is half price. They're the only reasons I can think it wouldn't be showing.
    I'm logged in. The one month pass is €9.99. Can't find a separate entry for the 6 month. The buy as gift option is still showing the 3 month subscription at €30 and the 6 month at €60.

I'm logged in. The one month pass is €9.99. Can't find a separate entry for the 6 month. The buy as gift option is still showing the 3 month subscription at €30 and the 6 month at €60.

If you click where it says 1-Month Xbox Game Pass it should have a drop down menu with the 6 month option in it.

If you click where it says 1-Month Xbox Game Pass it should have a drop down menu with the 6 month option in it.

No combo box on my screen when signed in. When signed out it is there, but only gives me the option of the 14 day trial and the 1 month pass.

Did you try on the console? When I go to the Store tab, select memberships, then Get more info on the Game Pass it brings me to a screen where I have the option to extend with the 6 months for €30.

Did you try on the console? When I go to the Store tab, select memberships, then Get more info on the Game Pass it brings me to a screen where I have the option to extend with the 6 months for €30.

Only option on the console is 1 month too when selecting extend.

• Advertisement

Only option on the console is 1 month too when selecting extend.
    That's strange, it's there for me even though I can't actually extend any further than I have it so can't figure out why it's not showing for you. I even changed my region to check that but it's there for UK and US too, maybe contact support to ask them because as far as I know it should be available for everyone.

EDIT: The only other thing I can think of is maybe you have auto-renew on and you might need to turn that off first, I could be wrong about that but worth a shot if you have it on.

That's strange, it's there for me even though I can't actually extend any further than I have it so can't figure out why it's not showing for you. I even changed my region to check that but it's there for UK and US too, maybe contact support to ask them because as far as I know it should be available for everyone.

EDIT: The only other thing I can think of is maybe you have auto-renew on and you might need to turn that off first, I could be wrong about that but worth a shot if you have it on.

Auto renew is off. Could be due to having 13 months on my sub atm.

Auto renew is off. Could be due to having 13 months on my sub atm.

That shouldn't be a problem, I had until Jan 2020 on mine and extended it until July 2021.

That shouldn't be a problem, I had until Jan 2020 on mine and extended it until July 2021.

Odd. This is what I get on the website.

465813.jpg

As you can see 1 month is the only option available.

Odd. This is what I get on the website.

465813.jpg

As you can see 1 month is the only option available.

Yeah it's very strange, I get that but with a drop down menu to select the 6 month option which is half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Crackdown is free on Marketplace

Guys, I managed to get that 6 months for 30eu. Sweet. Thing is, how do I tirn off auto renew? Need to do it for ea access too, as I just dont use it at all anymore.

Tried to go to manage subscriptions, but it only lets me change payment option.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Same deal is just under 24 GBP. Just picked up two of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Guys, I managed to get that 6 months for 30eu. Sweet. Thing is, how do I tirn off auto renew? Need to do it for ea access too, as I just dont use it at all anymore.

Tried to go to manage subscriptions, but it only lets me change payment option.

It can't be done on the console. Login to your account on xbox.com and go to account then subscriptions. You should be able to turn off auto renew for Game Pass there.

• Advertisement

I can't be done on the console. Login to your account on xbox.com and go to account then subscriptions. You should be able to turn off auto renew for Game Pass there.

Thanks. After I posted it, I googles it and found out that. Thats a very sneaky thing by microsoft.
    Canceled EA access and remewal for game pass. Already had bought for 6 months when forza came out and threw this one on top. So it will run out next year early october. Not bad.
    Would get 6 more months, but I need to get xbox live next month.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement