Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I think I will pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,454 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

ZiabR wrote: »
    I think I will pass.

Give it 2 hours, you never know.
    I think they are great games, story is a little dull, but you make your own fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I think I will pass.

You will miss out on nothing, rubbish games.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I think they are great games, story is a little dull, but you make your own fun :)

I'd second that on the Just Cause games. The combination of grappling hook/wingsuit/parachute mechanics seperate it from your average 3rd person action sandbox game. Driving is crap but using the mechanics mentioned is faster and more fun anyway.

Story and missions are about as generic as you'll get but when there's so many different ways to blow stuff up, I don't think it becomes an issue until for a good whiile. I mean, you can stick rocket boosters to cows and send them flying off over the horizon, what's not to love!?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

12 months Gold is €36 today on cdkeys, extra 3% off if you use the FB code.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

12 months Gold is €36 today on cdkeys, extra 3% off if you use the FB code.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360

Have they put back up the FB Code page for the discount?
    I was on the page last week and it still wasnt there since the removed it before Black Friday

Have they put back up the FB Code page for the discount?
    I was on the page last week and it still wasnt there since the removed it before Black Friday

Tab is there, but it appears to still be broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

I don't know why I keep doing this to myself having played Unity, Syndicate and Origins for about 5 hours combined but anyone any info on a decent AC: Odyssey deal?

I don't know why I keep doing this to myself having played Unity, Syndicate and Origins for about 5 hours combined but anyone any info on a decent AC: Odyssey deal?

€30 in Smyths, €35 in GameStop. €55 in GameStop for the Gold Edition which includes Assassins Creed 3 on Xbox One when released. Not much in the way of digital offers atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

€30 in Smyths, €35 in GameStop. €55 in GameStop for the Gold Edition which includes Assassins Creed 3 on Xbox One when released. Not much in the way of digital offers atm.

Yeah, I need it to be digital. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,454 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Just under €37 on Press-Start :)

https://www.press-start.com/en/3189-buy-key-xbox-assassins-creed-odyssey-xbox-one/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Can anyone recommend cheapest place to pick and Xbox controller currently?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Exact same here. I was so close to buying Odyssey digitally for €35 but decided that I'm not going to until I've at least beaten Syndicate.

joe123 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend cheapest place to pick and Xbox controller currently?

Adverts. You can pick up great deals there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Adverts. You can pick up great deals there.

Thanks but knowing how bad Xbox Controllers are made, I'd never buy one second hand. Could pick one up second hand for it to break months in, or it may already have a fault.

Bumper buttons and Analogue sticks are terrible in these controllers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

I must be very lucky. Have 4 for years with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

you probably dont play overwatch

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Anthem Preorder with bonuses is €37 at Shopto (£10 falls off when you confirm)

Probably not a good sign :pac:

maximoose wrote: »
    Anthem Preorder with bonuses is €37 at Shopto (£10 falls off when you confirm)

Probably not a good sign :pac:

Christ, I did have high hopes but after watching some of the recent videos I am back on the fence.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Christ, I did have high hopes but after watching some of the recent videos I am back on the fence.

Funnily enough, I'm similar. I was expecting something like gears of war meets division, but it actually looks more like warframe.

• Advertisement

Funnily enough, I'm similar. I was expecting something like gears of war meets division, but it actually looks more like warframe.

Exactly and very Destiny aswell. I don't know what to do now.

Division 2 or Anthem. I wont have time to play both, so I have to pick one of them.

Cdkeys have Resident Evil 2 available for €43.29 and the Deluxe Edition for €51 saving nearly €20 on the marketplace prices if anyone is looking for it digitally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Exactly and very Destiny aswell. I don't know what to do now.

Division 2 or Anthem. I wont have time to play both, so I have to pick one of them.

Is ea access giving a demo of anthem?

Is ea access giving a demo of anthem?

I thought there was an open beta coming for all players. I believe the open beta is planned for Feb 1st. I am not 100% sure about a demo or if it is available to ea access players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Cdkeys have Resident Evil 2 available for €43.29 and the Deluxe Edition for €51 saving nearly €20 on the marketplace prices if anyone is looking for it digitally.

Was gonna ask about this, temped to buy the deluxe edition (want that original soundtrack) have got 12 months gold off CD keys a few times, any issues buying the games off them?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,022 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hococop wrote: »
    Was gonna ask about this, temped to buy the deluxe edition (want that original soundtrack) have got 12 months gold off CD keys a few times, any issues buying the games off them?

CD Keys are grand. I've ordered the PC version.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

TitianGerm wrote: »
    CD Keys are grand. I've ordered the PC version.

You get the code straight away or Friday when it's released?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,022 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hococop wrote: »
    You get the code straight away or Friday when it's released?

It says in the email "on or slightly before the release date".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I've a code for 3 months live for £10 instead of £15 on Amazon. Not sure if it's transferable but I won't use it if anyone wants to try it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

Any Xbox live gold deals on at the moment?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement