Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

Yeah, I managed to get it at $2.99 on the US store

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Did you need to do anything in particular?
    I tried from the Canada store, provided a Canadian address but it still failed

Yeah, I managed to get it at $2.99 on the US store

How did you pay?

I keep getting
    "Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

Thats what i keep getting too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

How did you pay?

I keep getting

Change the region on your console, you should be able to purchase it from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭in2dark

Guys you rock! Just changed to alaska my location, bought it with revolut, back to ireland.

All works

Thanks

Apparently, according to my xbox, I purchased NBA 2K19 already, on the 24th December.......2014?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,454 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Apparently, according to my xbox, I purchased NBA 2K19 already, on the 24th December.......2014?

That's when you started your Live sub.
    It's on a free weekend for Live users, so it looks like you own it until Monday or whatever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭gar

in2dark wrote: »
    Guys you rock! Just changed to alaska my location, bought it with revolut, back to ireland.

All works

Thanks

Tried it there and changed location to USA and also Canada and still didnt work with Revolut or paypal...

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

How did you pay?

I keep getting

I used left over USD credit from ages ago that I'd forgotten about

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,237 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Not sure if this was posted already.

You can upgrade to Ultimate for €1: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Unless I'm reading it wrong this will convert whatever sub you have left to ultimate, so if you have two years of XBL left for example it will convert it to 2 years of game pass ultimate which gives you game pass both on console and PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

No I think you're right, nice one. Delighted!

Now where's cheapest for 12 months live!?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Not sure if this was posted already.

You can upgrade to Ultimate for €1: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?wa=wsignin1.0&SilentAuth=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Unless I'm reading it wrong this will convert whatever sub you have left to ultimate, so if you have two years of XBL left for example it will convert it to 2 years of game pass ultimate which gives you game pass both on console and PC.

I'm confused I have 2 years left of Xbox live left but my game pass just expired and I click on this and it says 1 euro for first month 12 from month onwards? How does it convert it to game pass ultimate?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,237 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

scottigael wrote: »
    I'm confused I have 2 years left of Xbox live left but my game pass just expired and I click on this and it says 1 euro for first month 12 from month onwards? How does it convert it to game pass ultimate?

It should give you 2 years of ultimate after you pay the euro. I had 18 months XBL and 6 months game pass active, I now have two years of ultimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

It should give you 2 years of ultimate after you pay the euro. I had 18 months XBL and 6 months game pass active, I now have two years of ultimate.

I have over 2 years of gold but no game pass, so if I spend that euro would I get over two years of game pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Hococop wrote: »
    I have over 2 years of gold but no game pass, so if I spend that euro would I get over two years of game pass?

Yes. Yes you will. A saving of €239.

Yes. Yes you will. A saving of €239.

Gonna try it now, I hope your right haha

Haha well I'll be damned, game pass till 25 August 2021 now, thanks lads that is brilliant :D

MS are killing it already and it hasn't even started :-)

I'm guessing sub can be shared on PC?

MS are killing it already and it hasn't even started :-)

I'm guessing sub can be shared on PC?

Yep, ultimate covers both console and pc as far as I'm aware.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭sioda

Thanks op bought 12 months live and paid the euro next payment due April 2021 happy days

sioda wrote: »
    Thanks op bought 12 months live and paid the euro next payment due April 2021 happy days

There's a limit of 36 months

Screen:
    https://imgur.com/a/XKlhiLU

XKlhiLU

There's a limit of 36 months, so you'll only get until December 2020 I think.

Screen:

XKlhiLU

December 2020 is only 18 months, max should be June 2022.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,022 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

There's a limit of 36 months, so you'll only get until December 2020 I think.

Screen:

XKlhiLU

36 months is 3 years. Why would it only up to December 20? June 22 is 3 years from now.

Edit: I paid the €1 and my live (expires 17/11/21) converted to ultimate (expires 17/12/21)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Have it untill June 2022 now

Great deal

December 2020 is only 18 months, max should be June 2022.
    Yep sorry, some really bad maths there :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

sugarman wrote: »
    Its definitely only a once off €1? and not just €1 for the first month? Then back to €12pm?

I dont use gamepass ...I dont even use XBL other than to play online, but if its only €1 I may as well.

EDIT: Yep its only €1/$1/£1 for the first month as confirmed by multiple gaming sites.

Mine says

€12.99 every month, next charge on 09/06/2022 with *********

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

sugarman wrote: »
    Its definitely only a once off €1? and not just €1 for the first month? Then back to €12pm?

I dont use gamepass ...I dont even use XBL other than to play online, but if its only €1 I may as well.

EDIT: Yep its only €1/$1/£1 for the first month as confirmed by multiple gaming sites.

I think this is only if you've never had XBox Live or Gamepass before

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/bykg1l/xbox_game_pass_ultimate_is_currently_1_combines/?sort=new

I guess the question is where the best place is to buy xbox live gold at the moment? I need to extend mine.

• Advertisement

Basil3 wrote: »
    I guess the question is where the best place is to buy xbox live gold at the moment? I need to extend mine.

45 on CDkeys.com

But someone on boards mention to check via the xbox as some people are seeing "extend for 25 euro"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement