Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I don't know what price it was but it was a good game. I remember playing it years ago on my 360.

I got them years ago, still in the wrappers. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    You are right, a lot of 360 games were down to that a few weeks ago.

Bollocks.
    So I did see the price at that. I checked briefly one night and said to myself how I would get it. 2 days later I remember and check it and was 19.99. Was still on deals with gold.

Shame. It really is a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Bollocks.
    So I did see the price at that. I checked briefly one night and said to myself how I would get it. 2 days later I remember and check it and was 19.99. Was still on deals with gold.

Shame. It really is a great game.

its a euro in CEX, fair bit of stock around and can always get it posted for 1.50 extra.

sweetie wrote: »
    its a euro in CEX, fair bit of stock around and can always get it posted for 1.50 extra.

For a euro I can't say no! cheers.

Cheers for that sweetie. Got myself a copy. Man xbox 360 games are dirt cheap these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭droidman123

Cheers for that sweetie. Got myself a copy. Man xbox 360 games are dirt cheap these days.

Will that game play on the xbox one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Will that game play on the xbox one?

The Darkness is backwards compatible afaik as is the second one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

The Darkness is backwards compatible afaik as is the second one

Yes, both are in the backward compatible catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Few games on argos gone on offer 2 for 36 mixture of xbox ps4 and switch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

johnf26 wrote: »
    Few games on argos gone on offer 2 for 36 mixture of xbox ps4 and switch

How can we see the selected titles for that promotion online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

PostWoke wrote: »
    How can we see the selected titles for that promotion online?

you have to go through all the games in each section should say under some games in red 2 for 36e

https://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=15051&langId=111&searchTerms=RAGE+2&authToken=352189462%252CJAFJPU7U0GfGyK1MD0UtqyhVR0A%253D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

G2A have €75 Xbox Credit for about €64 if anyone is interested
    https://www.g2a.com/xbox-live-gift-card-europe-75-eur-xbox-live-key-i10000070179004

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭M7roadrunner

G2A have €75 Xbox Credit for about €64 if anyone is interested
    https://www.g2a.com/xbox-live-gift-card-europe-75-eur-xbox-live-key-i10000070179004

Just be careful spending your hard earned with this crowd, I have had a very bad experience with their sellers and customer service.
    Better use PayPal or credit card for protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I used PayPal, managed to snag the last one it seems, worked fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭skerry

Resident Evil 2 Remake is down to 19.99 in Smyths, seems to be decent stock about and available for home delivery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

skerry wrote: »
    Resident Evil 2 Remake is down to 19.99 in Smyths, seems to be decent stock about and available for home delivery too.

If you don't own it, BUY it. It is arguably GOTY.

ZiabR wrote: »
    If you don't own it, BUY it. It is arguably GOTY.

Was tempted yesterday to pick it up yesterday but I'm gonna hold out on the hope it appears on Game Pass. DMC 5 and MHW already up there so seems to be a trend of Capcom games popping up and RE2 has been fairly widely discounted in recent weeks. Would be a nice Haloween Game Pass announcement.

Was tempted yesterday to pick it up yesterday but I'm gonna hold out on the hope it appears on Game Pass. DMC 5 and MHW already up there so seems to be a trend of Capcom games popping up and RE2 has been fairly widely discounted in recent weeks. Would be a nice Haloween Game Pass announcement.

Gamepass doesn't seem to get good Resi games, it didn't get 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I cant see RE2 remake hitting games pass. For the price of a pint and a curry you could be playing it over the bank holiday weekend... you know you want to... :pac:

ZiabR wrote: »
    I cant see RE2 remake hitting games pass. For the price of a pint and a curry you could be playing it over the bank holiday weekend... you know you want to... :pac:

Bought it there, you are now my new financial advisor, contract is in the mail :D

• Advertisement

It is too hard to miss. Am gonna buy RE2 myself. But it will hit gamerpass. So many Capcom games have over the last two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

It is too hard to miss. Am gonna buy RE2 myself. But it will hit gamerpass. So many Capcom games have over the last two years.

Re2 is the game of the century. Having your own copy is just good gaming sense.

Re2 is the game of the century. Having your own copy is just good gaming sense.

Yeah. Gonna get it soon. No point waiting.
    I can't justify paying full price for games anymore. Unless it's a game I really really wanna play. Like a sequel to a game franchise. The back log of games I have if full enough but with all the rave reviews of RE2 and it's price how can anyone not give it a bash. Only the cost of four pints :pac:

Resi 7 didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Supervalu selling COD MW for €55 with Supervalu rewards in some stores for anyone interested

Resi 7 didn't.

There's always one :pac:

But looking at a list of Capcom games released over the last couple of years here is what has gone to Game Pass:

- Devil May Cry 5
    - Monster Hunter World
    - Resident Evil Revelations
    - Marvel vs Capcom
    - Dead Rising 3
    - Dead Rising 4
    - Resident Evil 4
    - Resident Evil 1 Remake
    - Resident Evil 0
    - Resident Evil 5
    - Resident Evil 6
    - Devil May Cry 4
    - Dead Rising 2
    - Devil May Cry (Remake)

That's all I can remember. Almost certain Re: revelations 2 was on it at some point too. Not sure about that tho.

So yeah. They're supported Game Pass something crazy and that includes the Resident Evil series. Reisdent Evil 7 will come to Game Pass. Re2: Remake will come to game pass. Obviously much much down the line as it's doing well right now.

But at 20 euro it just makes sense to buy it now rather than wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

But looking at a list of Capcom games released over the last couple of years here is what has gone to Game Pass:

- Devil May Cry 5
    - Monster Hunter World
    - Marvel vs Capcom
    - Dead Rising 3
    - Dead Rising 4
    - Resident Evil 4
    - Resident Evil 1 Remake
    - Resident Evil 0
    - Resident Evil 5
    - Resident Evil 6
    - Devil May Cry 4
    - Dead Rising 2
    - Devil May Cry (Remake)

That's all I can remember. Almost certain Re: revelations 2 was on it at some point too. Not sure about that tho.

So yeah. They're supported Game Pass something crazy and that includes the Resident Evil series. Reisdent Evil 7 will come to Game Pass. Re2: Remake will come to game pass. Obviously much much down the line as it's doing well right now.

Rev 2 and UMvC3 were on it. Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 is currently in game pass as well.

- Devil May Cry 5
    - Monster Hunter World
    - Marvel vs Capcom
    - Dead Rising 3
    - Dead Rising 4
    - Resident Evil 4
    - Resident Evil 1 Remake
    - Resident Evil 0
    - Resident Evil 5
    - Resident Evil 6
    - Devil May Cry 4
    - Dead Rising 2
    - Devil May Cry (Remake)

I should of stated, good Resi games don't go to Gamepass haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I should of stated, good Resi games don't go to Gamepass haha.

[cough] Resident Evil 4 [cough]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,162 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'm looking to buy some Xbox gift cards for my friend in America so he can buy COD but alas they are difficult to buy here. Does anyone know the best place for me to buy them and my friend activates on the US Microsoft store?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement