Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    Looking to pick up a decent multiplayer game for this isolation. I have Halo 5 but struggling to find games.

Anyone know the cheapest for Modern Warfare. Or if you could recommend an online game that is good and played plenty. Not Fortnite.

Have a look at Game Pass, you might have the option to sign up for a €1 for 1 month

Looking to pick up a decent multiplayer game for this isolation. I have Halo 5 but struggling to find games.

Anyone know the cheapest for Modern Warfare. Or if you could recommend an online game that is good and played plenty. Not Fortnite.

Isn't COD Warzone free to play for everyone? Otherwise Apex Legends?

As mentioned above, Gamepass is always good. Plenty of options there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

€42 on cdkeys atm for MW.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-standard-edition-xbox-one

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭in2dark

Division2
    Excellent multiplayer and very cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

in2dark wrote: »
    Division2
    Excellent multiplayer and very cheap

I could swear I saw it for 9.99 retail at the weekend.. either Argos or Smyths I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Has anybody seen any of the older Call of Duty games going cheap recently? Looked on CD Keys but nothing appealing. I've finished Ghosts and WWII in the last couple of months. I'm not really a fan of them as multiplayer games, so just looking for a decent campaign to keep me amused

• Registered Users Posts: 11,967 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Has anybody seen any of the older Call of Duty games going cheap recently? Looked on CD Keys but nothing appealing. I've finished Ghosts and WWII in the last couple of months. I'm not really a fan of them as multiplayer games, so just looking for a decent campaign to keep me amused

You might get them on Adverts.ie or in the likes of CEX

GBX wrote: »
    You might get them on Adverts.ie or in the likes of CEX

I was hoping to buy a download code off the net, rather than going out at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,967 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I was hoping to buy a download code off the net, rather than going out at the moment!

I wasn't even thinking of that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

Any good deals on Xboxes in the UK? Trying to convince my brother to get one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Have you played Titanfall2? Free with EA access if you have it along with some Battlefield games

Have you played Titanfall2? Free with EA access if you have it along with some Battlefield games

Yeah, I played through Titanfall and the Battlefield games when I had EA access in the past. Really enjoyed them, thought they were excellent games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Is there any story mode /campaign in division 2? The first one failed to keep my hooked on that basis

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭in2dark

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Is there any story mode /campaign in division 2? The first one failed to keep my hooked on that basis

Open story. You have to do the main missions/side missions but at the same time you can just wander around. Or help others with their missions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,606 ✭✭✭Treppen

Sniper Elite 4
    You can go stealth or full on call of duty approach.

Like any MP you'll get slaughtered at first, but play the campaign or MP Survival players v computer then you'll rack up the rewards/loadout.

Cost about 25 for bonus DLC versions on amazon. Think it's on gamepass also.

the kill cams are unreal .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

cdkeys has The Division 2 for 7.99.

For less than 2 pints it's well worth the punt. I've only started the campaign and level 5. Still loads to do and progress to be made.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

CEX delivers, only about €1.50 for delivery.

Birneybau wrote: »
    CEX delivers, only about €1.50 for delivery.

That’s actually a good shout. Seeing as it looks like we’ll be stuck indoors for the next few months, I think I’ll order a couple of games from CEX over the next couple of days

• Registered Users Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

That’s actually a good shout. Seeing as it looks like we’ll be stuck indoors for the next few months, I think I’ll order a couple of games from CEX over the next couple of days

It's 1.50 per item, which really isn't too bad for a couple of items, but it used to be a single charge no matter how much you ordered. So now it's less appealing for mass buying like I'd do with wii and original xbox games before the change.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,405 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

nicklauski wrote: »
    cdkeys has The Division 2 for 7.99.

For less than 2 pints it's well worth the punt. I've only started the campaign and level 5. Still loads to do and progress to be made.

Sorry for stupid question.

How does CdKeys work?

Buy and pay for code on their website, they send you code, you enter it on xbox store, and you have the game ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

greenspurs wrote: »
    Sorry for stupid question.

How does CdKeys work?

Buy and pay for code on their website, they send you code, you enter it on xbox store, and you have the game ?

thats it exactly

thats it exactly

Really ?

Its that's easy ?
    No time limit on game? You own the download ? :confused::D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

greenspurs wrote: »
    Really ?

Its that's easy ?
    No time limit on game? You own the download ? :confused::D

Yup. CDKeys is totally legit as well, you can buy in confidence there. Just make sure that you're buying the right region, it won't matter for games, but it might matter for Xbox Live/Gamepass (I'll admit that I don't actually know, but it's something to keep in mind).

Thanks for that info !

You will cost me money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Is the Lego Forza worth €8?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    €285 in Smyths.

Canceled my order with Amazon & got this yesterday in Smyths.

Canceled my order with Amazon & got this yesterday in Smyths.

I'll take Lego Forza as commission :P

• Advertisement

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I'll take Lego Forza as commission :P

Haha, that’s for my mini me. I’ll be downloading Modern Warfare with CD Keys code. Trying to persuade missus to give my young lad Xbox as early birthday present due to the pandemic. His birthday in two weeks.

I’ll keep ya updated ha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement