Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options
1319320321322323325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

So xbox arrived today and in the process of setting up. Going to buy 2 years of live gold and add, once i have that done where does it give me the option to upgrade to ultimate and do i need to set to uk region or Ireland ok or make any difference.
    Thanks

The option should be on the dashboard. If it isn't go to the Game Pass app or the store.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

So xbox arrived today and in the process of setting up. Going to buy 2 years of live gold and add, once i have that done where does it give me the option to upgrade to ultimate and do i need to set to uk region or Ireland ok or make any difference.
    Thanks

Once you've loaded them on, go here, log in with the same account as you have on the xbox, and then continue from there.

There's probably a way on the Xbox as well, but that's a direct link to the GPU offer.

Not difference between UK and Ireland, or at least there shouldn't be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

The option should be on the dashboard. If it isn't go to the Game Pass app or the store.

Ok thanks, I have a months live gold with Xbox can I add this on top of 2 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Ok thanks, I have a months live gold with Xbox can I add this on top of 2 years?

Yes, that is a trial card so make sure to add that first.

I have 2 years live on xbox now and trying to do ultimate offer, it's saying €1 for 1 month then €12.99 every month after is this correct?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Glebee

I have 2 years live on xbox now and trying to do ultimate offer, it's saying €1 for 1 month then €12.99 every month after is this correct?

If you now get the €1 for 1 month offer, it changes your 2 years live to 2 years ultimate

Glebee wrote: »
    If you now get the €1 for 1 month offer, it changes your 2 years live to 2 years ultimate
    Ok thanks just confusing and want to make sure i do it right.

Ok thanks just confusing and want to make sure i do it right.

All sorted now to find some games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

Sold my Xbox one s 1tb to CeX for €230 and picked up the One x for €284 in Smyths not a bad deal at all !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Darren 83 wrote: »
    Sold my Xbox one s 1tb to CeX for €230 and picked up the One x for €284 in Smyths not a bad deal at all !!!

Smart move.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Must do that with the One S I gave to my dad

Got 200 for my 500TB one, great deal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

is cex still open?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

This thread has hit, or will soon hit 10000 posts, so we're moving to a new thread!

You can find it here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement