Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

amadablam wrote:
    Since I am keeping my 360 to live alongside the One, I picked up a new in box Battlefield 3 vault for €9.99 in gamestop today, superb value.

I spotted this for my friend a month or so ago. Then after my friend bought it, I was thinking I kind of wanted it for myself even tho I don't have my 360 anymore lol but they had none left. Deadly bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Add to cart button, beneath the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Gizmo55 wrote: »

theres no option to buy the game on tha link?:confused:

rottie 11 wrote: »
    theres no option to buy the game on tha link?:confused:

Buy now button in the right hand column.

Buy now button in the right hand column.

its not coming up for me . I did earlier but theres nothing now

• Advertisement

its not coming up for me . I did earlier but theres nothing now

Try another browser and disable any adblocker app you may be using.

Try another browser and disable any adblocker app you may be using.

tried google chrome and internet explorer and neither work. I don't have any adblocker I dont think??

it was working this morning on my 360 explorer but wen I tried now there was no buy now option and im on the laptop now and also no buy option

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

calex71 wrote: »
    Wow Assassins Creeed Unity down to 26 quid on there.

Now €11 euros , great deal

Sasso wrote:
    Now €11 euros , great deal

That's Black Flag that's €11 not Unity. You made me check tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Sorry ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Got Black Flag off GameDealDaily, great value

http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-one/

Anyone been watching the site for a while? How often do they offer new games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Anyone know of anywhere I could get PES for a good price? Seen FIFA 15 for 30e on cdkeys.com but would love to get PES for around the same.
    Played both demos, but PES seems to be back to the brilliance of old.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

trixiebust wrote: »

I thought the PES demo was awful.. very sluggish and boxey

Got forza from that site g2a.com 24euro delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

trixiebust wrote: »
    Anyone know of anywhere I could get PES for a good price? Seen FIFA 15 for 30e on cdkeys.com but would love to get PES for around the same.

PES is brilliant this year, Fifa absolutely wrecked my head and I traded it in after 2 weeks. Go with PES at full price it's better value than fifa 15 at half price

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

PES is brilliant this year, Fifa absolutely wrecked my head and I traded it in after 2 weeks. Go with PES at full price it's better value than fifa 15 at half price

Much improved from demo? hows the online experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Xbox one + Forza 5 digital copy + mincraft + a second controller for €389.99 in argos http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3562679/Trail/searchtext>GREAT+DEALS+ON+XB1+BUNDLE.htm

Have to choose special offer and #3 to add the mincraft game and controller.

Seems reasonable value, extra controllers certainly aren't cheap.

Quick question

If i buy a few membership codes from cdkeys will they expire by xmas?

Quick question

If i buy a few membership codes from cdkeys will they expire by xmas?

Codes don't expire

Codes don't expire

Ok handy so for xmas presents . Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MOD NOTICE:

Hey Folks

We've got clarification on discussion regarding "Game Sharing" and "Regional Marketplaces", so I'm going to ask you all to take a look at the [thread="2057342221"]"Forum Charter changes regarding "Game Sharing" and "Regional Marketplaces""[/thread] thread, and the [thread="2057093220"]Xbox Forum Charter[/thread].

This is a fairly large change to what's discussed on this forum, so please make sure that you are up to date on the rules, and if you've got any questions, please ask them in that thread, not this one.

CatInABox

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

calex71 wrote: »
    Xbox one + Forza 5 digital copy + mincraft + a second controller for €389.99 in argos http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3562679/Trail/searchtext>GREAT+DEALS+ON+XB1+BUNDLE.htm

Have to choose special offer and #3 to add the mincraft game and controller.

Seems reasonable value, extra controllers certainly aren't cheap.

Seems decent enough all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

€429 for X1, Kinect, Dance Central and two AC games from a bricks and mortar. Bloody hell!

From general Bargain Alerts Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

tony1980 wrote: »

Man, there are some Crazy value deals out this year. I dont keep up to date on PS4, are they being dicounted at that level?

Man, there are some Crazy value deals out this year. I dont keep up to date on PS4, are they being dicounted at that level?

Well Argos for one have "Black or White PS4 500GB console & GTA 5 Bundle together with Far Cry 4 and The Last of Us Remastered for €399.99 Offer ends 16 December 2014."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Well Argos for one have "Black or White PS4 500GB console & GTA 5 Bundle together with Far Cry 4 and The Last of Us Remastered for €399.99 Offer ends 16 December 2014."

Fair play to Argos, they've stepped up to the mark big time this year, I've bought a few bits off them in the last few months and prices were the same as what amazon and parcel motel were running. they consistently seem to be featured in here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mr Detail

There was decent does on xbox sales in argos too. However no argos actually had any to sell. Grr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Saw it in the email the other day and weighed up whether or not I could sneak it in and not have it noticed by herself ....... ever, I was even tempted to go looking for black nail varnish :pac:

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote: »
    Much improved from demo? hows the online experience?

Pretty much the same as the demo, keepers a.i is improved. Online is quiet enough at times but it's fine in game, very little lag and no knobs screaming down their mic like in Fifa. Hopefully the online numbers will pick up over christmas

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement