Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Expect to be waiting three weeks for delivery.

Why 3 weeks? tempted by wolfenstein for 29 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Why 3 weeks? tempted by wolfenstein for 29 euro

I ordered AC 3 from them in the hopes id get it on release day. Man was I wrong.came about two weeks after the release date. It was shipped from Hong Kong.

Maybe they've improved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I ordered AC 3 from them in the hopes id get it on release day. Man was I wrong.came about two weeks after the release date. It was shipped from Hong Kong.

Maybe they've improved.

Ha no , still a 2 week minimum delivery, worse this time of year, they still ship from HK. I ordered comics on the 1st and am still waiting. Only reason I use them is because I get vouchers from surveys so am not really spending my own money.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

<SNIP>

MOD NOTE: Regional marketplace utilising fake addresses discussion is not allowed in the Xbox forum. Please see the charter for what is and is not allowed.

Discussing a website like cdkeys is totally fine though.

CatInABox

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Raekwondo wrote: »
    <SNIP>

MOD NOTE: Regional marketplace utilising fake addresses discussion is not allowed in the Xbox forum. Please see the charter for what is and is not allowed.

CatInABox

Get Unity here for 23euro https://www.cdkeys.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Xbox are having a countdown to 2015 with a new 'big' deal every day!

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes for just €6.60 on Irish store seems like a bargain for anyone interested.

Today's big deal is Lego The Hobbit for €20.

All deals can be seen here:
    http://majornelson.com/2014/12/15/countdown-2015-deals-start-tuesday/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/xbox-one-controller-with-free-minecraft-game/1279092913.prd

€55, seems ok,

might be worth emailing them before ordering, i dont see any picture of the game.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/xbox-one-controller-with-free-minecraft-game/1279092913.prd

€55, seems ok,

might be worth emailing them before ordering, i dont see any picture of the game.

Decent offer , argos had the same offer but looks to have finished now.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

some good deals there for 360 defo picking up bioshock , would recommend tomb raider to anyone who havnt got it yet especially at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Bought MGS V in a half asleep state at 8am, up at 8.40am and it was downloaded ready to go. Next gen yo! :pac:

• Advertisement

I only see thief, evil within and magic in deals for gold?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I only see thief, evil within and magic in deals for gold?

There was a "count down to 2015" tile on the right of the the main dash for me, but I have mine set to UK. Should show up eventually on the Irish one.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Only go with littlewoods if you're not in a hurry particularly if you live in the countryside, took a month for my controller to come. A problem with the courier service more than them though and seems to be common enough going by a quick search of the consumer issues forum on here. Their online customer service is terrible too.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Only go with littlewoods if you're not in a hurry particularly if you live in the countryside, took a month for my controller to come. A problem with the courier service more than them though and seems to be common enough going by a quick search of the consumer issues forum on here. Their online customer service is terrible too.

I can vouch for that as well actually, i got a controller off them the last time they were on sale and it took a fortnight to arrive. still, for 35 euros, I was happy enough.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I can vouch for that as well actually, i got a controller off them the last time they were on sale and it took a fortnight to arrive. still, for 35 euros, I was happy enough.

Yeah can't fault their prices at all, the value was the only thing that stopped me cancelling the order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Speaking of controller deals, there's a new one on Amazon where you get £10 (€12.58ish) off an xbox one game of your choice with the purchase of a controller at £32.86 (€41.34ish).

If you want to use Minecraft for that deal it comes to roughly €46.37 for the game and controller with much better delivery times.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Again, littlewoods Ireland. I am on the phone, so not sure of link will work. Forza horizon 2 on xbox one 44eu. Then add 15% off code 43VN7. It should bring it down to around 37eu delivered.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/xbox-one-forza-horizon-2/1406382044.prd?_requestid=122534

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

Titanfall is 12.49 on the marketplace. Sorry if this has already been posted.. xbox 360.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Again, littlewoods Ireland. I am on the phone, so not sure of link will work. Forza horizon 2 on xbox one 44eu. Then add 15% off code 43VN7. It should bring it down to around 37eu delivered.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/xbox-one-forza-horizon-2/1406382044.prd?_requestid=122534

That code doesn't work on genres :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Anyone see a good price for Far Cry 4 for the 360 or wants to sell? Brother wants it for christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Really want Skate 3 but it's not available for 5 euro in our region. On the USA & GB marketplace. :(

Lamposts wrote: »
    Really want Skate 3 but it's not available for 5 euro in our region. On the USA & GB marketplace. :(

If i recall it has some discontinued achievements and some of the online functionality removed anyway.

calex71 wrote: »
    There was a "count down to 2015" tile on the right of the the main dash for me, but I have mine set to UK. Should show up eventually on the Irish one.

Where was that? in the home under 'featured' is it?

nothing there on mine :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

New xbone deal in Argos
    Xbone forza bundle, minecraft, destiny and controller for 399.

Very good IMO..

I bought the bundle without destiny on Monday for 389... Wonder could I go back and get destiny for 10...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

mik_da_man wrote: »
    New xbone deal in Argos

Very good IMO..

I bought the bundle without destiny on Monday for 389... Wonder could I go back and get destiny for 10...

That's a fantastic deal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭sweetie

mik_da_man wrote: »
    New xbone deal in Argos

Very good IMO..

after christmas it'll probably be that price anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭AnimalChin

Hey all,

I don't seem to be able to find a bundle I want in Argos: Halo or Assassin's Creed Bundle. Out of stock everywhere.

Would it be worth buying one on Adverts? I'm just wary in case there's it becomes problematic and I've not comeback...

Alternatively, I might just end up getting it on Amazon - bit more expensive though. :(

AnimalChin wrote: »
    Hey all,

I don't seem to be able to find a bundle I want in Argos: Halo or Assassin's Creed Bundle. Out of stock everywhere.

Would it be worth buying one on Adverts? I'm just wary in case there's it becomes problematic and I've not comeback...

Alternatively, I might just end up getting it on Amazon - bit more expensive though. :(

On adverts as a second hand one? personally i think you'd be mad when they are being discounted so heavily in stores.

you can get assassins creed 4 for 12 euros as a digital download code and Unity is available for about 25.

If you can track down a console and halo in a bricks and mortar store you should be well sorted then

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

AnimalChin wrote: »
    Hey all,

http://www.checkargos.com/

^^ did you try that argos stock checker?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭AnimalChin

^^ did you try that argos stock checker?

I didn't. But I had a look on the site.

I'll keep a note of the codes to keep checking though. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement