Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

tkd93 wrote: »
    argos xbox one no kinect 380 with free titanfall. Xbox one with kinect 450.

I have kinect, it's a lovely ornament.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

argos xbox one no kinect 380 with free titanfall. Xbox one with kinect 450.
    cex have kinect 2 for 25 euro people taking 6 euro trade in for it ****ing madness so for 404 you can get kinect aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

405 even

• Registered Users Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭Corvo

Just purchased the X1 in Argos - €379 (w/o Kinect) and Titanfall free

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭CiaranW

Yeah Argos has consistently been the cheapest around.

I'm waiting for a good game to come out and get the package. Maybe Desting which looks decent or new FIFA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Corvo wrote: »
    Just purchased the X1 in Argos - €379 (w/o Kinect) and Titanfall free

Just got the same deal :). Was planning to get one at some stage anyway and the offer was just too good to refuse.

The offer is apparently up today and mine was last in store so phew:). The second last one was literally the customer before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

if you buy a kinectless xbone will a kinect work on it and if it does what happenes to the 10% extra power that the kinectless one has?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Shabaz50 wrote: »
    if you buy a kinectless xbone will a kinect work on it and if it does what happenes to the 10% extra power that the kinectless one has?

Yes a kinect will work with it. That extra power comes from turning the kinect off, e.g no motion tracking or voice commands(including system voice commands).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I see Argos have gone back to their usual crazy prices. €540 for an Xbox One with Kinect and €470 for PS4 solus. Do they seriously expect anyone to pay those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

they will fall within a week prices just got messed up due to the launch of the new catalog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I don't know what the game is like, but Lord of the Rings War in the North Collectors Edition is on Zavvi for €14.19 Delivered.

Surely worth a punt a that price? :)

EDIT - €12.77 using code 10VBOX

51uWXKDmcxL._SX300_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Allyall wrote: »
    I don't know what the game is like, but Lord of the Rings War in the North Collectors Edition is on Zavvi for €14.19 Delivered.

51uWXKDmcxL._SX300_.jpg

Nice. I love collectors editions bargains. Bought the Assassins Creed 3 collectors edition for about the same price in gamestop months ago just for the figurine. Any more cheap ones like that? :D

they will fall within a week prices just got messed up due to the launch of the new catalog.

They should fall fairly soon.

I was just on live chat to microsoft store, and I asked them is this available in Ireland

FIFA 15 + Forza Motorsport 5 bundle for €399

I was told outright no, but it may be available in the future.
    In the meantime I can buy an xbox one from here and FIFA and Forza seperately. For a grand total of €530. :mad:

What was the point in telling me that and pointing me there? So I buy 2?

Or should I wait for that bundle to drop in Ireland in 2016?
    It's hardly surprising people trying to figure out where to go, when they are offering different priced bundles all over the place across one currency. (More than just that one example).

[/URL]

Just bought it there, was only €14.10 including delivery after using promo code 'WELCOME' with new account :)

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Nice. I love collectors editions bargains. Bought the Assassins Creed 3 collectors edition for about the same price in gamestop months ago just for the figurine. Any more cheap ones like that? :D

Not as cheap but
    Metal Gear Rising - €32.25
    Gears of War 3 - €42.24 + roughly €10 shipping
    Resident Evil 6 Needle Bomb Version - £28 + shipping

They're not as cheap, but they are collector's editions and a lot cheaper than anywhere else I've noticed.

If you spot any more cheapie figurines share them here. Appreciate it :)

I'd LOVE to get the Titanfall gigantic mech but a bit dear for me lol

I wish Battlefield would make some collectors edition with a cool figure, a tank or anything Battlefield related. Hopefully in the future :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Just be aware Zavvi aren't the quickest with deliveries.

Just be aware Zavvi aren't the quickest with deliveries.

Yeah, there's no rush on figurines :P

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Can anybody remember what the old deal was in argos?

The best I've seen at the moment is in hmv for 440 with no kinetic and assasins creed and rayman/trails fusion.

Is the kinetic worth the extra money?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭CiaranW

crazy eyes wrote: »
    Can anybody remember what the old deal was in argos?

The best I've seen at the moment is in hmv for 440 with no kinetic and assasins creed and rayman/trails fusion.

Is the kinetic worth the extra money?

I think it was about €380-€400 without Kinect.

No point getting Kinect as you can pick them up for cheap and it's a pretty pointless gimmick still!

• Advertisement

Awh that sucks :(

"We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number 42121251 has now been cancelled as Lord of the Rings War in the North Collectors Edition is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. Please note you have not been charged for this item and no payment will be taken."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭Corvo

CiaranW wrote: »
    I think it was about €380-€400 without Kinect.

No point getting Kinect as you can pick them up for cheap and it's a pretty pointless gimmick still!

Yeah, what exactly does it do apart from voice commands and its usage for motion games?(Which I have no interest in)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

anywhere I can find a cheap Titanfall 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

anywhere I can find a cheap Titanfall 360?

€39.99 in Argos reduced from €56.99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Awh that sucks :(

"We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number 42121251 has now been cancelled as Lord of the Rings War in the North Collectors Edition is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. Please note you have not been charged for this item and no payment will be taken."

Take it as a sign, its an awful game haha

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    Take it as a sign, its an awful game haha

I didn't want the game just the statue lol

Was going to pawn the game off to CeX for €7 or whatever they were offering :pac:

I didn't want the game just the statue lol

Was going to pawn the game off to CeX for €7 or whatever they were offering :pac:

There are tons of those collectors items, with figurines, available for cheap on Amazon/Zavvi/Ebay Outlets. Not just Xbox, but PC, PS3, Nintendo etc..
    I saw assassin's creed Black Flag Bucaneer Edition for sale in Gamestop Santry for €20.
    CEX (next door) will buy the game back for €16.

There are tons of those collectors items, with figurines, available for cheap on Amazon/Zavvi/Ebay Outlets. Not just Xbox, but PC, PS3, Nintendo etc..
    I saw assassin's creed Black Flag Bucaneer Edition for sale in Gamestop Santry for €20.
    CEX (next door) will buy the game back for €16.

Yeah I was asking about other statue/figurine deals above before. I won't be near Santry or Dublin any time soon tho and not in stock online. I'll have a look in Gamestop Waterford when I'm up there today.

Yeah I was asking about other statue/figurine deals above before. I won't be near Santry or Dublin any time soon tho and not in stock online. I'll have a look in Gamestop Waterford when I'm up there today.

If I see any more, I'll PM them to you, as this is an Xbox thread, and no point in posting other deals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Liam S

Argos selling Console with Titanfall for 380 euro. No Kinect

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement