Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I did buy it but I haven't played it yet. I'm a bit of a whore for buying games like so I have a bit of a backlog right now :P I did however check it out on twitch before and it does look pretty good!

2197786-buy_all_the_games.jpg

Truth be told I'm following suit

I own:
    AS U
    AS BF
    MGS
    Titanfall
    Metro delux & 2033
    Just Dance
    Halo - MCC
    and now Outcast!

I've only really played AS U :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Wolfenstein is a must buy as well. 17 hour campaign on Normal Difficulty and your gonna wanna replay it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Pewdiepie

Banned

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Myrddin wrote: »
    Banned

I'd well deserve it haha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭AnimalChin

Hey all,

Just want to say thanks for the advice in my thread.

Couldn't find an XO bundle I wanted at a good price so ended up going to the other side!

Happy so far and looking forward to getting back into gaming. :)

• Advertisement

Wondering if anyone has an xbox360 controller going cheap? Want it for steam

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Where abouts are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

MOD: No buying and selling here guys

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Where abouts are you?

Saitama Japan apparently.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Xbox One down to 350 in Argos

Got Fifa 15 disc included too for 389

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Anyone know the cheapest place to get Dragon Age: Inqusition? Really want to pick this up once I clear Unity and Sunset Overdrive.

Raekwondo wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest place to get Dragon Age: Inqusition? Really want to pick this up once I clear Unity and Sunset Overdrive.

For XB One? €57 in argos at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

calex71 wrote: »
    For XB One? €57 in argos at the minute.

Yeah I usually get multiplats on PS4 but this has slightly better framerate during big fights so I'll go with it on this. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Raekwondo wrote: »

Zavvi currently have it on sale for €48.25. Amazon is around the same at £37.85.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Where could i get advanced warfare digital code? i have it on disc but hate disc games now tbh

• rottie 11 wrote: »
    Where could i get advanced warfare digital code? i have it on disc but hate disc games now tbh

Think g2a do codes for Xbox titles

Thanks lads . Can get 50 store credit for it in cex so thats not bad. Will i uninstallthe disc version from my xbox? I wouldnt lose my online stats or achievments would i?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Thanks lads . Can get 50 store credit for it in cex so thats not bad. Will i uninstallthe disc version from my xbox? I wouldnt lose my online stats or achievments would i?

Saves are cloud based these days and have to be deleted sperately to the main game. SO it's fine unless you purposely delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

no, leave it where it is. it'll save you downloading the whole thing again.

I can confirm that this works too btw - I had battlefield 4 on disc, but I gave it away when I got EA access, all I had to do was initiate the download and I was sorted.

• Advertisement

Im selling 2 other games aswel so if i uninstall them from hardrive i wont lose achievments?

Im selling 2 other games aswel so if i uninstall them from hardrive i wont lose achievments?

Achievements are like a criminal record. they're with you for life. the only way to reset everything is if you create a new account.

Achievements are like a criminal record. they're with you for life. the only way to reset everything is if you create a new account.

Cheers bud

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭e92335i

Whats the best deal for Xbox one bundle in Ireland at the moment?

e92335i wrote: »
    Whats the best deal for Xbox one bundle in Ireland at the moment?

XB1, Forza, Minecraft, Destiny, And a second controller for 400 in argos

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

No need to uninstall it, the code you buy will activate the license so instead of asking for the disc the game will open straight away.

You will not lose achievements and stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Hi,
    Just got an xbone and am looking to get some accessories (around Dublin). Cheapest place to get controllers ? Also do any of the shops have the mount for putting the kinect on top of the TV ? Finally, I was going to get the venom cradle and batteries from Amazon, anywhere here sell them too ?

Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Gavin wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just got an xbone and am looking to get some accessories (around Dublin). Cheapest place to get controllers ? Also do any of the shops have the mount for putting the kinect on top of the TV ? Finally, I was going to get the venom cradle and batteries from Amazon, anywhere here sell them too ?

Thanks !

GameStop sell the Kinect mount for €15.99, they don't get much stock of it in though so Amazon might be a better bet.

I believe HMV have the Venom cradle, not sure what price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Slightly OT lads, but would anyone know where I would pick up Skylanders - Trap Team Starter Pack for the XB1. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Mrs doesn't want to disappoint the nephew.
    Cheers in advance.
    Nicky

• Advertisement

Not a bargain as such but xtravision have the army camouflage controllers for the same price as the standard black ones. 54 euros

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement