Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not a bargain as such but xtravision have the army camouflage controllers for the same price as the standard black ones. 54 euros

Miss calex asked earlier "what was wrong with the old one? :confused:"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

GameStop sell the Kinect mount for €15.99, they don't get much stock of it in though so Amazon might be a better bet.

I believe HMV have the Venom cradle, not sure what price though.

I picked up the licenced Kinect mount in Gamestop last week. Does the job very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

nicklauski wrote: »
    Slightly OT lads, but would anyone know where I would pick up Skylanders - Trap Team Starter Pack for the XB1. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Mrs doesn't want to disappoint the nephew.
    Cheers in advance.
    Nicky

The reason you can't find it is because as far as I can tell, it isn't out for Xbox ONE or PS4 yet. Just 'old' gens. Smyths website says to be confirmed 2015.

Raekwondo wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest place to get Dragon Age: Inqusition? Really want to pick this up once I clear Unity and Sunset Overdrive.

On Xbox ONE digital store, for today only.

Standard edition €45.49

https://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/Games/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/b268d0c2-a0c2-401f-aeed-3ba628ef6fb3

Deluxe Edition €51.99

https://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/Bundle/Dragon-Age-Inquisition-Deluxe-Edition/9703b3a9-4e73-449b-9351-b2a7d81cb1a3

So good few deals on Xbox this week :D

Telltale's Game of Thrones & Borderlands Episode 1 only €2.50 each with the season pass for all remaining episodes on sale for €16.99 each too

They also released a Telltale Games Collection, all their games which includes all current seasons of Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Borderlands & Wolf Among Us normally €109.99, just €55 at the moment.

Alien: Isolation - €35

Sleeping Dogs - €30

All bargains here:http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/holiday-sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭EmacB

e92335i wrote: »
    Whats the best deal for Xbox one bundle in Ireland at the moment?

If you want the kinect you can get Xbox one, kinect, assassin's creed black flag, assassin's creed unity and dance central spotlight for 430 in argos. Finding somewhere with stock might be a problem though, and I've seen the deal go back up 500 and down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Today only

Just seen it on facebook, on Cdkeys, Assassin's Creed IV 4: Black Flag Xbox One - Digital Code €8.02 I assume you could also use the 5% off on their facebook code

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Sunset Overdrive for €33.12 too. #tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Lamposts wrote: »
    Sunset Overdrive for €33.12 too. #tempted

do it. its brilliant.

got the DLC for sunset today , and it's brill Boss is called
    The DL Sea Monster
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

nava wrote: »
    Today only

Just seen it on facebook, on Cdkeys, Assassin's Creed IV 4: Black Flag Xbox One - Digital Code €8.02 I assume you could also use the 5% off on their facebook code

Cheers for that, yep and confirmed the 5% code off works, so you can get Black Flag and AC Unity for €31.71 if you were so inclined :D

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mr Detail

Is cd keys OK for games, ie trustworthy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Mr Detail wrote: »

I got max the curse of brotherhood and a 13 month membership off it with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Mr Detail wrote: »

ya its grand just be careful and make sure its not an xbox account with the game that you are buying as that's kinda dodgy

it'l be in bold in the description

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    The reason you can't find it is because as far as I can tell, it isn't out for Xbox ONE or PS4 yet. Just 'old' gens. Smyths website says to be confirmed 2015.

It says 2015 because it's out of stock.

Had to collect one in Bray of all places.

nicklauski wrote:
    Had to collect one in Bray of all places.

nicklauski wrote:
    It says 2015 because it's out of stock.

Oh OK. Couldn't find any information about it online so just assumed. My bad.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Littlewoods have a sale of sorts on.
    Xbone with forza is 369

Not as good as some Argos deals but they have stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Anyone buy the 170 euro A40s off Gamestop? Do they come with the mix amp?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Anyone buy the 170 euro A40s off Gamestop? Do they come with the mix amp?
    170 is too much to pay when you can buy turtle beach tangos in gamestop for 109 and the tangos are a much better headset than a40s and a50s

170 is too much to pay when you can buy turtle beach tangos in gamestop for 109 and the tangos are a much better headset than a40s and a50s

I have used my friends A40s a lot and used A50s at Gamescom and they are far superior than anything Turtebeach I have used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I have used my friends A40s a lot and used A50s at Gamescom and they are far superior than anything Turtebeach I have used.

The Turtlebeach Tangos have a better feature set than the Astros, but the Astros are more comfortable. Personally I went with a set of PX4s, but when it comes to headsets, you are best off going with what you find the most comfortable due to the length of time you will ve wearing them for. Nothing is worse than having a headset that digs into your ears and are uncomfortable.

The Turtlebeach Tangos have a better feature set than the Astros, but the Astros are more comfortable. Personally I went with a set of PX4s, but when it comes to headsets, you are best off going with what you find the most comfortable due to the length of time you will ve wearing them for. Nothing is worse than having a headset that digs into your ears and are uncomfortable.

I personally hate wireless headsets, the sound is never as good as wired and they give me headaches. Plus with the A40's I can use they with my PS4 and XB1.

The Crew going for 34.99 on XV web site at the minute + an extra 5 off with xmas5off entered at the check out

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/The-Crew/xv-movies-games-entertainment/pd/73475?path=xbox-one

There are some other bits on there but nothing jumps out as being amazing value, AC: Rogue maybe for 24.99 with same code as above.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Any deals on sunset overdrive ? Really tempted to get it.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Any deals on sunset overdrive ? Really tempted to get it.

CDKeys have codes for 33 euro I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

CDKeys have codes for 33 euro I think.

Thanks will check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭Cotts72

calex71 wrote: »
    The Crew going for 34.99 on XV web site at the minute + an extra 5 off with xmas5off entered at the check out

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/The-Crew/xv-movies-games-entertainment/pd/73475?path=xbox-one

There are some other bits on there but nothing jumps out as being amazing value, AC: Rogue maybe for 24.99 with same code as above.

Is the crew any Good?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,793 ✭✭✭sweetie

lords of the fallen, 30 quid on GameStop.ie

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Is the crew any Good?

Was wondering the same myself.
    Few reviews I read didn't rate it much....

• Advertisement

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Was wondering the same myself.
    Few reviews I read didn't rate it much....

Most I've seen say it doesn't get good until you put a lot of time into it so from that point of view no sale for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement