Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

Looking at Argos the Halo Bundle seems to be the only bundle with the most stock nationwide.If your bothered about Assassins Creed Black flag and Unity then they can both be both digitally for under €30

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=322%2F8250

Alternatively you can just buy the bog standard Xbox One and get Shadow of Mordor for €13
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=258%2F5530

Dead Rising 3 is €29.99 on the Xbox store atm and Sunset Overdrive is something like €42.

If it was me id get the Halo edition with minecraft for free and pick up the above games in the meantime or whatever your internet connection permits.

Thanks very much for this, I'm pretty much doing what you outlined.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Thanks very much for this, I'm pretty much doing what you outlined.

Dead rising 3 offer is gone but titanfall deluxe edition is €12, great deals on bf4 as well €28 for the premium edition a steal at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Riptide GP2 €4.99 for Xbox one. Somewhat like hydro thunder on the 360 which was great craic on Xbox live last gen

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭hardweir

Riptide GP2 €4.99 for Xbox one. Somewhat like hydro thunder on the 360 which was great craic on Xbox live last gen

Absolute bargain at that price,really enjoying this for the past week...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Lamposts wrote: »

Nice find, pity the euro is so weak against the dollar at the minute :(

MOD HAT /Pre-emptive Mode :pac: - No discussion of how to get around the need for a US address with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Not sure if anyone can use this but £245 for an Xbox One on Rakuten using the code jansaleday5-7

http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/simplygames/product/20513/?l-id=uk_top_mr_prd_img

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Assassin's Creed Unity Digital code for €15.91 only way to get it for that price is to like there Facebook page for a 5% discount code.

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/assassin-s-creed-unity-xbox-one?mw_aref=74dth566

I know the game has its problems and its the reason i gave up and traded my copy in but at this price with all the DLC included for free strongly thinking about buying it again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Assassin's Creed Unity Digital code for €15.91 only way to get it for that price is to like there Facebook page for a 5% discount code.

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/assassin-s-creed-unity-xbox-one?mw_aref=74dth566

I know the game has its problems and its the reason i gave up and traded my copy in but at this price with all the DLC included for free strongly thinking about buying it again

All the DLC is not included. what makes you think that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

All the DLC is not included. what makes you think that?
    The first DLC is free - the Dead Kings expansion - because Unity was fairly broken on launch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Anyone spotted any good deals on the xb1 controller? colour/pattern's not a concern of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Anyone spotted any good deals on the xb1 controller? colour/pattern's not a concern of mine

£30 on thegamecollection. I think postage is £2 or use parcelmotel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

cheapest place for an xbox 360 pad?

30 sterling on the site sweetie mentioned, seems about the going rate online for them.

Amazon have them fro 26 GBP

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

sweetie wrote: »
    £30 on thegamecollection. I think postage is £2 or use parcelmotel

thanks a bunch, doesn't seem to be a huge saving in it so might just pop down to argos tomorrow, i'll pay the extra 6-8 euro for convenience I guess :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

€30 in HMV/Xtra-vision. Free postage if you've neither shop near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Best price for Xbox live membership? Online code or in store preferred for speed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

on_my_oe wrote: »
    Best price for Xbox live membership? Online code or in store preferred for speed

G2A.com have 12 months for 27 euro

G2A.com have 12 months for 27 euro

I'd advise caution with them at the minute, if you look back on the previous page here you'll see Ubisoft was deactivating keys sold by them last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

calex71 wrote: »
    I'd advise caution with them at the minute, if you look back on the previous page here you'll see Ubisoft was deactivating keys sold by them last week.

How are the keys on G2A so cheap?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

No idea, but the recent retraction of Ubisoft keys came after criminals bought a load of keys with stolen credit cards, and then sold them on G2A.

According to the article the codes are bought using stolen credit cards and resold on G2A as they allow 3rd parties to sell there.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Oh dear, any other suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

on_my_oe wrote: »
    Oh dear, any other suggestions

Cdkeys , think its 32euro for 12month

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Sicky

I got 12+1 on CDKeys this morning for €38.58 EUR

Far cry 4 for 48.99. Tempting

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Far cry 4 for 48.99. Tempting

Can it be got cheaper anywhere else digitally before i buy it off the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Second hand on adverts would be €40 - 45 I reckon and sell it on when your done in a couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I'd actually recommend bying this one on disc so you can sell it on when you're done. Its a great game, but I cant see myself going back to it now that I'm finished.

• Advertisement

I'd actually recommend bying this one on disc so you can sell it on when you're done. Its a great game, but I cant see myself going back to it now that I'm finished.

Love keeping my games collection tho tbh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement