Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Has anyone bought a game thats on a profile before ? Is it safe enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Saw this in Smyths in Claremorris, so possibly in other stores.

Two left on the shelf.

AxJFm5S.jpg

The barcode on it is 885370664270 so it seems to be the Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Day One Steelbook - with Killer Instinct Round One Shadow Jago DLC.

(Its just in a display box and sleeve in the above pic)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Has anyone bought a game thats on a profile before ? Is it safe enough

If you go back a bit in this thread (i think) you'll see most of us here strongly advise against this.

Mainly because there is NOTHING stopping that person recovering their profile and leaving you with no game.

Personally. Not a chance would I go for it.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    If you go back a bit in this thread (i think) you'll see most of us here strongly advise against this.

Mainly because there is NOTHING stopping that person recovering their profile and leaving you with no game.

Personally. Not a chance would I go for it.

Its actually a company tho i dont think its just a seller

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Its actually a company tho i dont think its just a seller

It's a company selling account details. Either way it's not allowed by Microsoft. You could face a console ban for it. Avoid.

• Advertisement

It's a company selling account details. Either way it's not allowed by Microsoft. You could face a console ban for it. Avoid.

Ya im not going to bother with it. Too dodgey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Guys this thead is for pysical bargains etc, sales on live should go in the other thread, I'll move the posts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

calex71 wrote: »
    Guys this thead is for pysical bargains etc, sales on live should go in the other thread, I'll move the posts.

Posts moved to the "XBLA Deals/Deals with Gold" thread. While we don't mind the odd digital bargain in here, if it's a major sale or bargain that may trigger loads of follow up posts, please put it into the right thread.

Wolfenstein, shadow of morder and spiderman 2 all 27euro each

sleeping dogs and evil within for 35euro each

Forza horizon 2 and halo mcc for 41euro each

All for xb1 on littlewoods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Always forget about littlewoods for bargains. Got a controller for cheap there last year.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

calex71 wrote: »
    Always forget about littlewoods for bargains. Got a controller for cheap there last year.

Same, but I wouldn't deal with them again. It took nearly a month for me to get the controller, the couriers had it for 2 weeks before they bothered to deliver it and Littlewoods customer service was non existant, only getting back to me after it was actually delivered. I wouldn't bother with them if anyone lives in a rural area.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Same, but I wouldn't deal with them again. It took nearly a month for me to get the controller, the couriers had it for 2 weeks before they bothered to deliver it and Littlewoods customer service was non existant, only getting back to me after it was actually delivered. I wouldn't bother with them if anyone lives in a rural area.

I usually get my stuff within 2 working days

a city slicker eh? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Burn the witch :D

a city slicker eh? :pac:

Lol I live in castleisland , a small town in kerry . Ya probably never heard of it :P

Lol I live in castleisland , a small town in kerry . Ya probably never heard of it :P

I know it well, where many an old biddy goes to buy their clothes for their daughters wedding. (dont ask me why, but anytime I heard of anyone going to castleisland, its for that reason)

I know it well, where many an old biddy goes to buy their clothes for their daughters wedding. (dont ask me why, but anytime I heard of anyone going to castleisland, its for that reason)

Ha I never heard that all I know is that its a ****hole. But at least I get my stuff deliverd quick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Ha I never heard that all I know is that its a ****hole. But at least I get my stuff deliverd quick :)
    Air Drops ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Sounds like some dump of a place, who'd ever want to be there?
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Advertisement

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare/qr#

Free Sentinel Task Force Exo-suit for your Xbox Avatar

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I had a look in the Avatar Store the other day for the first time in probably about two years, couldn't believe the amount of stuff in it! The amount of movie/tv items is crazy, but I was more shocked by the price of them.

Couldn't resist an It's Always Sunny t-shirt though :o

maximoose wrote: »
    Couldn't resist an It's Always Sunny t-shirt though :o

Ha I'm watching that show right now :D

Must check out the tee :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/assassin-s-creed-unity-xbox-one?mw_aref=74dth566

Assassin's Creed Unity Digital Copy for €13.05 when using there 5% Facebook discount code.

Even with its problems and the fact they gave the single player story DLC free in the end this is extremely cheap for a big name xbox one game.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Weren't few online places selling codes on the cheap and they cancelled them as they were stolen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Weren't few online places selling codes on the cheap and they cancelled them as they were stolen

That was U play CD keys. They where bought with Stolen cards and sold via a 3rd party on a CD key site.

This code is from the Xbox one Bundles.

Got my Xbox live and Black Flag off that CD key no problem what so ever

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/assassin-s-creed-unity-xbox-one?mw_aref=74dth566

Assassin's Creed Unity Digital Copy for €13.05 when using there 5% Facebook discount code.

Even with its problems and the fact they gave the single player story DLC free in the end this is extremely cheap for a big name xbox one game.
    Suppose for 13 euro its worth the risk. Have u used it?

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

I did for few titles, so far so good

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Done it. Seems too too cheap to be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I used them in I think December and got ac unity and black flag. For the 22 I paid for unity I do enjoy it, and rarely see the bugs. It is a beautiful game graphically. And good for when you have a few spare hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement