Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    This weeks deals with gold are up:

Dragon Age: Inquisition - €41.99
    Murdered: Soul Suspect - €13.20
    Ryse: Legendary Edition - €35.99
    Sunset Overdrive Season Pass - €14.99
    Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - €13.20
    Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition - €4.95

Tomb Raider for €13 is an absolute bargain! Loved that game!

is murdered soul suspect any use, was always interested just wondering is it worthy my 13 haah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

nice, more sunset overdrive for me i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

recyclops wrote: »
    is murdered soul suspect any use, was always interested just wondering is it worthy my 13 haah

At €13 it's worth it.

Enjoyable story, interesting concept, but gameplay a little lacking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Anyone know of any bargains in Gamestop? Reason I ask is I've a voucher for the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Trilla wrote: »
    Anyone know of any bargains in Gamestop? Reason I ask is I've a voucher for the place.

Bargains & Gamestop don't go in the same sentence bud!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I would say have a look throught the pre-owned stuff, there can be some gems there. If you have a voucher you can't go too wrong sure, could always buy a new game and trade in when done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

would it b a waste of money buying tombraider seeing as I have it on 360?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

rottie 11 wrote: »

I would say yes tbh.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I would say yes tbh.

I suppose ha. Dont really use the 360 anymore tho

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

Wait for BloodBourne! Sorry, that's not on Xbox...

• Advertisement

daUbiq wrote: »

56d.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

It was an accident! I swear... :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

It was an accident! I swear... :(

MOD NOTE: I have to admit, I'm not sure if this is purposeful trolling, or just a totally misguided post.

As you have already apologised, I'll just say this: It looks closer to trolling than not, and if you hadn't already apologised, there'd be further action.

See the Charter here for further info on what's acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Get this.....

All DLC and season pass for TitanFall, all FREE.

http://titanfallblog.com/2015/03/11/all-titanfall-dlcs-and-season-pass-available-for-free-on-xbox-one-and-xbox-360/

For XB1 & 360. Get downloading ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Get this.....

http://titanfallblog.com/2015/03/11/all-titanfall-dlcs-and-season-pass-available-for-free-on-xbox-one-and-xbox-360/

paid 12 for it all 6 months ago... very repetitive game :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

True. Repetitive, but fun in places too.
    The AI Bots also make newbies feel like they are actually getting in the game, too. Although I have suffered the embarrassment of being killed by the AI before.

Yes, very repetitive but great to go back to it every few months for a quick fling. Very enjoyable in short bursts.

With how much I enjoyed that game I'd have to recommend a purchase on Xbox One.

The XB1 got a remastered version which you'll find is way better than the 360 version.

With how much I enjoyed that game I'd have to recommend a purchase on Xbox One.

The XB1 got a remastered version which you'll find is way better than the 360 version.

Cheers failsafe

im purchasing it as we speak :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Cheers failsafe

im purchasing it as we speak :)

Played it on the 360 and I'm not a tomb raider fan but I loved it, one of the best games I've played in a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Yes, very repetitive but great to go back to it every few months for a quick fling. Very enjoyable in short bursts.

Yup, same here. only started back into it after 6 months. really like that mode of defending the frontier.

syboit wrote: »
    Yup, same here. only started back into it after 6 months. really like that mode of defending the frontier.

ya me 2 defo the best game mode in it . frustrating though at times :pac:

ya me 2 defo the best game mode in it . frustrating though at times :pac:

Is that the horde mode effort? I only played one round of that but the ai weren't very difficult to beat. The cloaked mortar titans were cool though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Is that the horde mode effort? I only played one round of that but the ai weren't very difficult to beat. The cloaked mortar titans were cool though.
    Yeah, the horde mode was the most fun I had in the game. Really great fun and made progress through the levels much easier.

Some maps are easier than others, I think I've only managed to actually win once. Then again I could be crap :o

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Some maps are easier than others, I think I've only managed to actually win once. Then again I could be crap :o

I think it was lagoon that we played on - the defend point is located on the hill heading up to the temple at the back so its handy enough to defend from the higher ground.
    I havent played that mode since it first launched, so maybe the difficulty has been rebalanced, must take another look some night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Get this.....

Is this on PS4 as well? Oh wait. Sorry no.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Lamposts wrote: »
    Is this on PS4 as well? Oh wait. Sorry no.

MOD NOTE: Sigh.

Stop trolling, even if you think it's justified or funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

CatInABox wrote: »

MOD NOTE: Sigh.

Stop trolling, even if you think it's justified or funny.

#banterpolice xoxoxoxoxo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Lamposts wrote: »
    #banterpolice xoxoxoxoxo

Ah now, you've been around long enough to know that's exactly the sort of thing that can have high horses mounted for march and chaos to descend on a thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement