Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I bought payday 2 on the 360 and I taught it was the biggest load of **** ever tbh. Is the xb1 version the same thing ?

I'd say its one of those games that you either play with a part of friends, or you just dont bother. I like the look of it, but couldn't ever guarantee that I'd be able to get a crew together or last out the time needed to get the jobs done.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I bought payday 2 on the 360 and I taught it was the biggest load of **** ever tbh. Is the xb1 version the same thing ?

Same base game except updated and includes all the DLC. I thought it was a great game but you need at least 1 friend in party chat to play with otherwise it can be a disaster.
    Great game to buy if your game sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I haven't tried this yet, but can vouch for the site (As I'm sure many others can on here).

https://www.g2a.com/xbox-live-12-months-gold-subscription-card-gold-pl-eu-us.html?___store=english

Using Google Translate from here
    "When G2A Weekly Sale not only PC games, but also 12 months Xbox Live Gold are represented this time. The price starts at 27.49 EUR, which, depending on the method of payment, even payment fees are added. With PayPal, you pay 28.24 EUR. But if you pay G2A uses, sinds only 27.51 EUR. For a good price! For some time stores encouraged to determine from which country the client comes to subsequently deduct tax. Outside the EU do not pay taxes ! The G2A Shield you can save yourself, because it is Selected Offer. "

Source: consoles Schnäppchen.de

With Code: CHILLMO the price is even less: € 25.32
    - Bedrik

I see it for €26.10 from an Italian seller, and I presume the code then gives a discount of ~ €0.80c

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

^^ got my live from those guys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

Ryse: Son of Rome Xbox One €11.81 CD Keys

enjoyable game for the money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

innthe wrote: »
    Ryse: Son of Rome Xbox One €11.81 CD Keys

enjoyable game for the money

ah lad, thats games with gold next month!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

ah lad, thats games with gold next month!:)

Ha I love it, The day you buy it will be the day it's announced on gold

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

what day of the week does argos change its special offers on consoles?

tkd93 wrote: »
    what day of the week does argos change its special offers on consoles?

Friday .... I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Does anyone know where I can pick up a cheap wired xbox 360 controller for my surface pro 2 ?

Might be too late, but I've one at home that I don't use and can post to you if you're in Ireland, free of charge.

PM me your address if you want it. I'm based in Cork at the moment, anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Don't know if this is the right place to put it, but Storm Island DLC for Forza Horizon 2 is €10 if you have gold membership. I purchased it tonight and it's very very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Jordan 191 wrote: »
    Don't know if this is the right place to put it, but Storm Island DLC for Forza Horizon 2 is €10 if you have gold membership. I purchased it tonight and it's very very good.

I believe Game of Thrones Episode 1 is also free is it?

I already own it so can't tell but discount did say 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I believe Game of Thrones Episode 1 is also free is it?

I already own it so can't tell but discount did say 100%.

Yes it's free. Cheers for that!

0oroXSk.png

Xbox One, The Master Chief Collection & The Witcher 3 for €329

You can also sell The Witcher 3 to CeX for €40 cash to get an Xbox ONE & Master Chief Collection for €290!!!

Spotted in Bargain Alerts:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057448179

Link to the bundle, just add Witcher 3:
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3811083.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ricimaki

Xbox One, The Master Chief Collection & The Witcher 3 for €329

You can also sell The Witcher 3 to CeX for €40 cash to get an Xbox ONE & Master Chief Collection for €290!!!

Spotted in Bargain Alerts:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057448179

Link to the bundle, just add Witcher 3:
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3811083.htm
    Works with Project Cars too!

ricimaki wrote: »
    Works with Project Cars too!

True. Only reason I specifically said Witcher 3 was because it sells for twice as much in CeX :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

True. Only reason I specifically said Witcher 3 was because it sells for twice as much in CeX :)

You'd be mad as a brush to get rid of either of those though. Both great games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Knex. wrote: »
    Might be too late, but I've one at home that I don't use and can post to you if you're in Ireland, free of charge.

PM me your address if you want it. I'm based in Cork at the moment, anyway.

If this is still available I'd take it, would pay for postage obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Nolimits wrote: »
    If this is still available I'd take it, would pay for postage obviously.

Only seeing this again now. Heard nothing from the original poster, so will assume they're now sorted.

I'll send you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Alien isolation is €20.60 delivered at zavvi.com

Nostromo edition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Where's the best deal on PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition folks? Not listed on Argos, mega bucks with GameStop, and can't see it on CD Keys...

Myrddin wrote:
    Where's the best deal on PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition folks? Not listed on Argos, mega bucks with GameStop, and can't see it on CD Keys...

People are warning people not to buy it for console as its supposedly a broken mess and the devs don't seem to be planning on doing anything about it. Just so you know...

Really? Will avoid in that case cheers dude!

Anyone know the best deal on the Xbox One? Looking at getting one in the coming weeks as a treat for myself for getting a job. Argos seem to be the best of the lot with the Halo: The Master Chief Collection going for 349.99 + Sunset Overdrive for an extra 13. Ideally I'd like to get the 1TB version but figure that the 500G one will do at that price.

Anyone know the best deal on the Xbox One? Looking at getting one in the coming weeks as a treat for myself for getting a job. Argos seem to be the best of the lot with the Halo: The Master Chief Collection going for 349.99 + Sunset Overdrive for an extra 13. Ideally I'd like to get the 1TB version but figure that the 500G one will do at that price.

1TB is out on the 12th I believe? Best what until then and see what offers are going and weigh up prices 1TB vs a 500 + external drive.

Don't have to be hardcore to fill up that 500 in a hurry, factor in the free games with gold each month and you could be full by September.

1TB is out on the 12th I believe? Best what until then and see what offers are going and weigh up prices 1TB vs a 500 + external drive.

Don't have to be hardcore to fill up that 500 in a hurry, factor in the free games with gold each month and you could be full by September.

As I understand it the 1TB have been out for awhile, I've seen them advertised in Gamestop and on Argos. I'm in no mad hurry to get one and am thinking of holding off till the next big game comes out and seeing what Argos offer. I find that having loads of space just means that I fill the console with games and with the PS4 have been trying to limit what I download so that I'm more inclined to play what I've already started.

Much as I'd like the Xbox One I'm thinking that I may just get a WiiU and then hold off on the One till later in the year, not a huge Halo fan but figure they will have some decent bundles come October.

Xbox, Halo MCC & the Witcher 3 were going for €329 in Argos a week or 2 ago so maybe hold on to see if that good of a deal comes back again. (If you decide to get an XB1 before the end of the year that is)

Another request here (:o) is there anywhere I might pick up a copy of Mafia 2 (Classics Edition) - The reason I'm looking for the classics version is because it comes with the DLC expansions on a separate disc....

• Advertisement

Myrddin wrote: »
    Another request here (:o) is there anywhere I might pick up a copy of Mafia 2 (Classics Edition) - The reason I'm looking for the classics version is because it comes with the DLC expansions on a separate disc....

Mafia 2 was free with Games with Gold on 360 start of May. Hope you grabbed it?

Not sure if they're cheapest but can be got here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mafia-2-Classics-Xbox-360/dp/B005567RWS

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/mafia-2-director-s-cut-classics/10446855.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement