Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin is down to €30 in Smyths, as is DMC Definitive Edition on the One.

Dark Souls 2:SOTFS is €20 on 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Balls, and I was in the city today and all. Ah well, looks like a job for tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 norbw74

Minecraft One edition for 3.99 Xbox store

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

norbw74 wrote: »

Pretty sure that's only if you bought the 360 version also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

norbw74 wrote: »
    Tinie wrote: »

Yeah you must have had the 360 version, or even had the minecraft disc in your xbox at one stage to get the upgrade price. It's €18.99 on xbox.com for me when I'm not signed in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

True story. Has anyone else played The Swapper? Loving it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

The Witcher 3 is on cd keys today for €46

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

To be fair it's only his 4th ever post and his first on the Xbox forum, he meant well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is down to €29.99 new in Gamestop today for Xbox One.

Picked it up to give it a go :)

Nolimits wrote: »
    The Witcher 3 is on cd keys today for €46

That was a good spot, my first time using cdkeys and it all went smoothly. Too bad I won't be able to commit the time to the game until August at least , still, better to be looking at it than for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

That was a good spot, my first time using cdkeys and it all went smoothly. Too bad I won't be able to commit the time to the game until August at least , still, better to be looking at it than for it.

I'm so tempted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Go for it! I'd say game of the year if it wasn't for Fallout 4 which I have high hopes for!

It's a ridiculous value for money, the amount of high quality content in the game is staggering. I have 100+ hours in the game and only about 35% complete! :O

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Go for it! I'd say game of the year if it wasn't for Fallout 4 which I have high hopes for!

It's a ridiculous value for money, the amount of high quality content in the game is staggering. I have 100+ hours in the game and only about 35% complete! :O

My thoughts exactly, it's nearly 15 euros cheaper than you'll find it second hand at the moment.

Harvey Norman are selling Far Cry 4 and Halo:MCC in their sale for €20 each. Both games are on the GameStop trade list if you want to pick up Batman: Arkham Knight for €50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Harvey Norman are selling Far Cry 4 and Halo:MCC in their sale for €20 each. Both games are on the GameStop trade list if you want to pick up Batman: Arkham Knight for €50.
    Do they have an online store? Link?

Do they have an online store? Link?

They do, but neither Halo or Far Cry are available online. The sale ends today according to their website btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

They do, but neither Halo or Far Cry are available online. The sale ends today according to their website btw.

For anyone going to the Limerick store, they have neither farcry or halo, or pretty much anything else xbox related.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Matthew Gleeson

Just got Assassins Creed black flag for free on the xbox marketplace with gold! Not the best of games but since it's free! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Just got Assassins Creed black flag for free on the xbox marketplace with gold! Not the best of games but since it's free! :)

Say what? I loved every minute of it, thought it was a great game, and I only wish all the Games with Gold were that good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin is down to €30 in Smyths, as is DMC Definitive Edition on the One.

Dark Souls 2:SOTFS is €20 on 360.

Haven't found it in Smyths, cheapest I've seen is €40 for the 360

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Bought the Xbox One version myself two days ago in Smyths Galway. For some reason, they had the special offers in a small deals section near the Wii U games and not with the other Xbox One or PS4 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Did you ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

sweetie wrote: »
    Did you ask?

Yeah. They've massively scaled back on the number of 360 games in Blanchardstown and they didn't have it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Apologies if this has been mentioned but Mortal Kombat €42 from cd keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Nolimits wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been mentioned but Mortal Kombat €42 from cd keys.

And The Witcher 3 for €42 too. Mad Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭baldshin

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=+415%2F9775

New Covert Forces controller with 3.5mm headset jack is only €44.99 in Argos, stock everywhere too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

baldshin wrote: »
    http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=+415%2F9775

New Covert Forces controller with 3.5mm headset jack is only €44.99 in Argos, stock everywhere too!

FFS I just paid 64.99 for one of them in argos 2 days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭baldshin

rottie 11 wrote: »
    FFS I just paid 64.99 for one of them in argos 2 days ago

What's their returns policy on these? You could maybe buy a new one and then return it for a refund with the old receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

baldshin wrote: »
    What's their returns policy on these? You could maybe buy a new one and then return it for a refund with the old receipt.

Never taught of that lol. Couldn't be bothered tho tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

Its not in the marketplace but for 13 euro assassins creed unity is on eBay for the marketplace code (I don't actually prefer the physical disc anyway) I haven't played it yet but its next gen exclusive and looks very good! I didn't really like black flag to be honest,where I absolutely loved AC3! I don't know what it is, I have just started it to be fair but it just already seems repetitive and the buildings and stuff just all seem the same and not much to do! Maybe some one could tell me more as the game progresses!
    I'm looking forward to unity though!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement