Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Its not in the marketplace but for 13 euro assassins creed unity is on eBay for the marketplace code (I don't actually prefer the physical disc anyway) I haven't played it yet but its next gen exclusive and looks very good! I didn't really like black flag to be honest,where I absolutely loved AC3! I don't know what it is, I have just started it to be fair but it just already seems repetitive and the buildings and stuff just all seem the same and not much to do! Maybe some one could tell me more as the game progresses!
    I'm looking forward to unity though!
    It's €14 on CDKeys and you get a discount when you like them on Facebook, it could be a bit more reliable but it depends on the eBay seller really. I despised AC3 and am quite liking Black Flag thus far. Is it Black Flag you're saying is repetitive or AC3?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

and you get a discount when you like them on Facebook, it could be a bit more reliable but it depends on the eBay seller really. I despised AC3 and am quite liking Black Flag thus far. Is it Black Flag you're saying is repetitive or AC3?

Black flag! Again I have not gone much in depth yet but it feels repetive for me! I loved the story in AC3 ,the growing up from being a kid, the isolated areas,change of weather ( I loved the snow )
    Maybe you could tell me more about black flag? What its like as the game goes on!? I love open world games and with black flag being more recent,I feel as if there is loads of people and space but not much to do except pay groups to distract guards,upgrade weapons,etc and just buildings to just climb over!
    I hear in unity that you can actually go inside the buildings which sounds great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Black flag! Again I have not gone much in depth yet but it feels repetive for me! I loved the story in AC3 ,the growing up from being a kid, the isolated areas,change of weather ( I loved the snow )
    Maybe you could tell me more about black flag? What its like as the game goes on!? I love open world games and with black flag being more recent,I feel as if there is loads of people and space but not much to do except pay groups to distract guards,upgrade weapons,etc and just buildings to just climb over!
    I hear in unity that you can actually go inside the buildings which sounds great!

Black flag is about being a pirate your not really a Assassin in the game you only become one as you
    Killed one at the start of the game and took his outfit
    . You have a ship in black flag and you can sail the seas exploring islands, hunting in the sea, ship battles, sea shanties, attacking bases, underwear exploring. You be doing all of that as you go on. Remember Edward in Black Flag is the grandfather of your man from Ass creed 3 and is prequel to number 3.

I find that black flag is up there with number 2 for me as being the best AC game as the story is quite good to be fair to it as well. But you have to remember every AC game is more or less the same with a few things each year. Then you have the real world missions and there fairly ok.

But give it maybe 3 hours and the game opens up and you can do what ever you wont then once you get your ship and you start upgrading it that is when the fun happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

But give it maybe 3 hours and the game opens up and you can do what ever you wont then once you get your ship and you start upgrading it that is when the fun happens.

I'll def stick with it as I want to complete it before unity! Thanks lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

You have a ship in black flag and you can sail the seas exploring islands, hunting in the sea, ship battles, sea shanties, attacking bases, underwear exploring.

I don't remember doing that in the game :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

For those of you with Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One, there are 2 free Porsche cars available. You will have to access the Forza Hub on your console in order to get them.

The cars are:

2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS.

2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

CD keys are selling €5 Xbox credits for €3 with a Facebook like as their Daily Deal might be handy if someone wants to pick up TombRaider or something for €6 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kingman

Hi can anyone in Dublin put the freestyle 3 dashboard on a jtag/rgh xbox for me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Kingman wrote: »
    Hi can anyone in Dublin put the freestyle 3 dashboard on a jtag/rgh xbox for me please
    Console Modding & Repairs is the place for you!

Going to be grabbing a One once I finally get paid, anyone see any good deals of late. Annoyed that I missed the Halo one in Argos with Sunset Overdrive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Going to be grabbing a One once I finally get paid, anyone see any good deals of late. Annoyed that I missed the Halo one in Argos with Sunset Overdrive.

Nice.

Argos is usually best place for deals on it alright.

Best right now seems to be XB1 with Halo MCC for €349.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3811083/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo%2Bgames%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CXbox%2BOne%7C37328270/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328270%7CXbox%2BOne%2Bconsoles%7C37328802.htm

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

That's what I have had my eye on, would have jumped on it a few weeks back but still waiting to be paid from work and in the time I think two really good offers have passed me by. Still could be worse, at least when I do get paid it'll be 4 weeks which means that I won't really feel the least bit guilty about treating myself to the One.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

That's what I have had my eye on, would have jumped on it a few weeks back but still waiting to be paid from work and in the time I think two really good offers have passed me by. Still could be worse, at least when I do get paid it'll be 4 weeks which means that I won't really feel the least bit guilty about treating myself to the One.

YOU DESERVE THIS :D :cool: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

emmetkenny wrote: »
    CD keys are selling €5 Xbox credits for €3 with a Facebook like as their Daily Deal might be handy if someone wants to pick up TombRaider or something for €6 :)

Also selling €5 Xbox credits for €3.99 and a further discount using code 18626878JV

Handy if you want to buy a couple more and have already liked their page.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Allyall wrote: »
    Also selling €5 Xbox credits for €3.99 and a further discount using code 18626878JV

Handy if you want to buy a couple more and have already liked their page.

Codes are unique, you need to get your own code from their facebook page

Right Xbox One ordered in Argos, won't be in till the next week so if a better bundle pops up I can grab that. Going to get 12 months of Gold, Ryse and Dead Rising from one of the key sites for about 60 euro which isn't bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Right Xbox One ordered in Argos, won't be in till the next week so if a better bundle pops up I can grab that. Going to get 12 months of Gold, Ryse and Dead Rising from one of the key sites for about 60 euro which isn't bad.

dead rising is a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ryse is due any month now as free GwG

sweetie wrote: »
    Ryse is due any month now as free GwG

I figured as much but for 12 euro or the price of a few pints I don't mind buying it as it seems like the kind of game that I'll play over a weekend and then never return to.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I figured as much but for 12 euro or the price of a few pints I don't mind buying it as it seems like the kind of game that I'll play over a weekend and then never return to.

Save your €12 and get EA Access instead.

• Advertisement

CatInABox wrote: »
    Save your €12 and get EA Access instead.

Planning to get it but may hold off a little as I'm not a fan of sports games and already have the non sports titles included.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I thought EA access was free or is that just a trial on XBO?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

I thought EA access was free or is that just a trial on XBO?

Trial for a month is free. Its paid after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Diablo Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition Xbox One

€10 in Smyths, savage value for ten euro.

amadablam wrote: »

If anyone sees one and can grab me one I'd appreciate it, friend checked Galway but said there were none there

amadablam wrote: »

So good I 1000GS'd it twice , really a great game and pretty unique on consoles right now, possibly the only dungeon crawler in town :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Dammit its deals like that make me sad there's no Smyths near me :(

wexdevil wrote: »
    Dammit its deals like that make me sad there's no Smyths near me :(

I imagine that much like the time when they had Thief on the PS4 for 5 or 10 euro there's only a handful of copies available in maybe two or three stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

For lads in Limerick there was 3 on the shelf in smyths in jetland I took one so 2 left hopefully thanks to who posted the bargain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭GOOSEPAUL

Can you tll me where you can get these 3 for €60? Getting a one today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement