Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,274 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

GOOSEPAUL wrote: »
    Can you tll me where you can get these 3 for €60? Getting a one today.

www.cdkeys.com will get you Ryse and a gold membership anyway, not sure where you'll get Dead Rising from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live

Dead Rising 3 is usually on there but must be sold out. Usually goes for €30-€35 (I think anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Does anyone know if Diablo Reaper of Souls U.E.E still available in Smyths for €10? Preferably in Airside if anyone has been there.

I tried to search for it, but it doesn't appear on their website.

Are any of the suggested alternatives any good? :p

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,274 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Allyall wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Diablo Reaper of Souls U.E.E still available in Smyths for €10? Preferably in Airside if anyone has been there.

I tried to search for it, but it doesn't appear on their website.

Are any of the suggested alternatives any good? :p

That hippo is a must buy, it's the reason I haven't started The Witcher 3 yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Mickeroo wrote: »

I'm waiting for the "Hungry Hungry DLC" that was promised for the hippo until then, I will just have to wait :pac:

The Diablo offer was apparently only for one day :( Back up to €40.

Mickeroo wrote: »

Started The Witcher the other day, finally. Didn't fancy a massive tutorial , it's all really well laid out, it's cool. Go for it, it's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Just got the last on in naas synths, also got DMC for 5 Euros. Happy 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

The Diablo offer was apparently only for one day :( Back up to €40.

Got it for €10 a few hours ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

anyone pick up one and post it,i will pay 5 euro for post thanks

Hococop wrote: »
    Got it for €10 a few hours ago
    soap1978 wrote: »
    anyone pick up one and post it,i will pay 5 euro for post thanks

Guy in Airside told me it was on sale, and sale was over. Ah well..
    I've missed some cool deals this week/month, that was just another to add to the list.

..Next month will be my month :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Anyone looking to upgrade their controller...CeX give 35 cash for the regular xbox one controller and Argos has the new one with the 3.5mm jack for 45 euro. Good deal, especially if you have something lying around the house that CeX will give a tenner for!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Cheap enough for me to take a chance on, even if i dont expect great things. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Anyone looking to upgrade their controller...CeX give 35 cash for the regular xbox one controller and Argos has the new one with the 3.5mm jack for 45 euro. Good deal, especially if you have something lying around the house that CeX will give a tenner for!

Does anyone know if the battery compartment on the new controller is the same as the original?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Good tip. Prob best to get in early before CEX drops the price they are paying for the gen one controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

amadablam wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the battery compartment on the new controller is the same as the original?

Yes it's the same. I'm using the same rechargeable battery since I got my controller

I was reading that Phil Spencer when talking about the new controller mentioned improvements to the shoulder buttons. Can anyone confirm if they're improved? I've never liked them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I was reading that Phil Spencer when talking about the new controller mentioned improvements to the shoulder buttons. Can anyone confirm if they're improved? I've never liked them.

Yes they are better. No matter were you push on the button now you get a nice click. The change is to the button only, no chances to how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Speaking of controllers. What is the exact date that pro controller is being released?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Releasing sometime in October. No exact date given yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Great call, thanks.
    Just did that. I'd take advantage of it guys while the offer lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah I have a controller reserved in Argos, gonna trade my one into CeX tomorrow assuming the cash price hasn't dropped :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

maximoose wrote: »
    Yeah I have a controller reserved in Argos, gonna trade my one into CeX tomorrow assuming the cash price hasn't dropped :)

you can check the latest paid price on their website. ie.webuy.com

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

When I check Argos it shows up the black controller at €55 but they have the covert forces one for €45 and it says it has the 3.5mm jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I want to do this trade up but I really want to keep my day one controller :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

My day one has a bit of left stick drift, think CEX would catch it? Or is that scummy :pac:
    emmetkenny wrote: »
    When I check Argos it shows up the black controller at €55 but they have the covert forces one for €45 and it says it has the 3.5mm jack.

Yeah it's the covert forces one has the jack, happy with that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

My day one has a bit of left stick drift, think CEX would catch it? Or is that scummy :pac:

Yeah it's the covert forces one has the jack, happy with that :)

Just booked one in ILAC! I reckon they might spot it, might not. They test most things traded in bar software.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement