Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Argos are giving free copies of Titanfall with the One again. €380 without Kinect, €440 with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Fighter within £4.97
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes £17

Both qualify for free shipping if total order is over £25

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Argos are giving free copies of Titanfall with the One again. €380 without Kinect, €440 with.

Ugh, it took me the whole weekend to talk myself out of taking the plunge last time :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Ugh, it took me the whole weekend to talk myself out of taking the plunge last time :o

Just do it!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,268 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

maximoose wrote: »
    Just do it!!

Masters dissertation due in 2 weeks, be grand sure :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Masters dissertation due in 2 weeks, be grand sure :pac:

Jez Mick a masters in xbox is no joke, you should pick up a one so you're up to date :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

@TheDoc, I've removed the link there as we've a no sales on the forum policy I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Fighter within £4.97.....

Unfortunately that's still £4.97 too expensive :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Hoping Argos do a deal for around 380-400 for XB1 and Destiny, not really impressed with Titanfall at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Hoping Argos do a deal for around 380-400 for XB1 and Destiny, not really impressed with Titanfall at all.

370 now with titanfall

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

brijay wrote: »
    370 now with titanfall

Is that as cheap as it's likely to get this side of Xmas, or is there a price drop expected?

Myrddin wrote: »
    Is that as cheap as it's likely to get this side of Xmas, or is there a price drop expected?

I have no clue but 370 with a game is pretty cheap can't see it being much cheaper than this

Myrddin wrote: »

Probably, seeing as they have already priced the bundles for Christmas at €400 with FIFA or Sunset Overdrive without kinect and €500 for the 1TB COD bundle with kinect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

brijay wrote: »
    370 now with titanfall
    With or without Kinect?

With or without Kinect?

Without, but apparently you can pick up a kinect from Cex for €25: https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SXB1OFFKIN2#.U_ndz_mwJcQ

With or without Kinect?

It was without Kinect back up to 400 now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Got my Xbox One today finally. I went for the one with the Kinect for 439 in Argos and got Dead Rising 3 for free (you could choose between it and Ryse).

The one without the Kinect is still in store for 369, with a free copy of Titanfall. But online and in the store checker it is 399. They have a sign behind the counter with the 369 price. Galway store had 4 at that price left.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Got my Xbox One today finally. I went for the one with the Kinect for 439 in Argos and got Dead Rising 3 for free (you could choose between it and Ryse).

The one without the Kinect is still in store for 369, with a free copy of Titanfall. But online and in the store checker it is 399. They have a sign behind the counter with the 369 price. Galway store had 4 at that price left.

Don't judge the graphic power by dead rising 3 whatever you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

lol yeah I booted it up and was very disappointed :(

Got Metal Gear too that is much better.

Smyths online are selling off games for €25 euro (Zoo tycoon, Rivals, Forza 5, Ryse and Dead Rising)

€20 for Madden or NBA.

If your order is over 49 the delivery is free too. Got Ryse and Forza for under €50 so can't complain.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Also Dead rising 3 is great craic. Co-op is where the fun is at. When this appears on Deals with Gold again I'll snap it up.

• Advertisement

Also Dead rising 3 is great craic. Co-op is where the fun is at. When this appears on Deals with Gold again I'll snap it up.

Will pick up the season pass and/or the arcade dlc myself if and when that happens.

Got Ryse and Forza for under €50 so can't complain.

Now them 2 games look great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

lol yeah I booted it up and was very disappointed :(

Got Metal Gear too that is much better.

Smyths online are selling off games for €25 euro (Zoo tycoon, Rivals, Forza 5, Ryse and Dead Rising)

€20 for Madden or NBA.

If your order is over 49 the delivery is free too. Got Ryse and Forza for under €50 so can't complain.

Don't pay €20 for Madden. If you take a look at the EA Access thread, you'll essentially get Madden, FIFA, Battlefield 4 and Peggle 2 for €25.

(It's only for a year, but Id be surprised if you were still playing them after a year - and you could always subscribe for another year and keep playing)

Will the kinect be 25 in store at CeX too or is it only online anyone know? Will be getting a One this weekend with no kinect, but since they're so cheap there I may as well grab one.

Will the kinect be 25 in store at CeX too or is it only online anyone know? Will be getting a One this weekend with no kinect, but since they're so cheap there I may as well grab one.

The prices on the CeX website are all the prices in store. Just with online you have to pay postage on top of the prices is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I knew you'd cave :)

Hmv have the One, no Kinect, with Destiny up for preorder at €420.

maximoose wrote: »
    I knew you'd cave :)

Haha, the offer with Titanfall is too good to turn down and Destiny only a couple of weeks away too. Kicking myself I didn't cave last weekend though as the price went up by €30 :mad:

Once CEX get wind of the retail price of Kinect 2 they'll shoot up the price to reflect this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I bought one in Liffey Street yesterday for the 25. Haven't tried it yet though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement