Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Tinie wrote: »
    That halo bundle was €329 in Argos with the witcher 3 free with it like 3 months ago, as I remember getting it myself.
    What a deal you got!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭baldshin

Just picked up Dying Light in Smyth's for €29.99. Also had Elder Scrolls online for €34.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 shane lad

Anyone know anything about the xbox one forza bundle in Argos? Seems like a great deal-285.99. For some reason you can't check if it's in stock in their stores

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

shane lad wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about the xbox one forza bundle in Argos? Seems like a great deal-285.99. For some reason you can't check if it's in stock in their stores

Looks like Argos have discontinued it.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Looks like Argos have discontinued it.

Could be just a glitch, but it wasn't on the Argos site yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 shane lad

Could be just a glitch, but it wasn't on the Argos site yesterday.

Yeah thought it was a mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Usually something like that on their system is a store only deal. Got a TV on clearance from Dundrum like that, wasn't showing up on their site but if you checked in the store stock checker there was two.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

It's coming up as unknown,would be worth dropping in if you were nearby.Got that same bundle a while back for 329.99 and the game is on disk so you could sell it on ,very nice bargaining you could get oneðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Not sure why or if it's the same for everyone but GTAV on the Xbox One store was showing up at €46.89 for me, discounted from €69.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Halo MCC is 32.49 in HMV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Anyone see the witcher 3 at a good price?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Anyone see the witcher 3 at a good price?

It was on cdkeys.com recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

It was on cdkeys.com recently.

Seen it there alright. At one stage it was down to €42. Should of got it then!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sop931

Argos listing XBOX one 500gb with ultimate edition Gears of War for €339.99

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

sop931 wrote: »
    Argos listing XBOX one 500gb with ultimate edition Gears of War for €339.99

Thats a good deal IMO, considering that you get the other 3 Gears of War games as well.

Got the Gears of War bundle earlier as it has the new controller. Grabbed Halo in HMV and going to get the Rare game and Sunset Overdrive tomorrow. Quite happy that I waited

Got the Gears of War bundle earlier as it has the new controller. Grabbed Halo in HMV and going to get the Rare game and Sunset Overdrive tomorrow. Quite happy that I waited

You have read my mind, I am doing the very same tomorrow minus Sunset Overdrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭irishgeo

80 euro off the 1tb one in Argos. Down to 369.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Anyone know a good place to get gta v cheap download for xbone? Very expensive still as download and disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Cheapest that I saw with a quick search was €35.
    How much were you looking to get it for?

• Advertisement

I am now the proud owner of an Xbox One! First time with Microsoft, got halo master chief collection, rare replay and tomb raider.

I am now the proud owner of an Xbox One! First time with Microsoft, got halo master chief collection, rare replay and tomb raider.

Don't forget to grab you 2 free games this month if you have a gold subscription !!!! Should be a tile on the lower right of the dashboard screen that will take you to them. 1 of them will be expiring and changing on the 1st so add it to your account before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Don't forget to grab you 2 free games this month if you have a gold subscription !!!! Should be a tile on the lower right of the dashboard screen that will take you to them. 1 of them will be expiring and changing on the 1st so add it to your account before then.
    Better still, go to http://www.xbox.com/gameswithgold and pick up the Xbox 360 titles. You mightn't be able to play them yet, but when Backwards Compatibility is generally available in November they will probably appear as playable games on your Xbox One.

(At Gamescom announced that all future GwG titles will be backwards compatible - it just wasn't clear of they meant GwG titles after November or from September onwards)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

EA Access is great value if you like the games currently in the vault.

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_IE.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Is there much difference on the bumpers between the old xbox one controller and the new one?
    I ask because the choice of bundles is better on the xbox ones with the old controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Thinking of getting a 2tb drive to upgrade the Xbox Ones puny 500gb.

Anyone using one of these http://www.mymemory.ie/Portable-Hard-Drives/Samsung/Samsung-2TB-M3-USB-3.0-Slimline-Portable-Hard-Drive---Black

Is that a good price for 2TB?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

amadablam wrote: »
    Thinking of getting a 2tb drive to upgrade the Xbox Ones puny 500gb.

Anyone using one of these http://www.mymemory.ie/Portable-Hard-Drives/Samsung/Samsung-2TB-M3-USB-3.0-Slimline-Portable-Hard-Drive---Black

Is that a good price for 2TB?

It's a decent hard drive but not the best price. I got a 3TB in the non portable version of that hard drive for about the same they're now charging for the 2TB.

A lot of people here including myself have gotten this 2TB portable HDD from Argos. It goes a bit cheaper than its current price quite frequently too:

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2489935/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7COffice%252C%2BPCs%2Band%2Bphones%7C14418968/c_2/3%7C19780850%7CHard%2Bdrives%252C%2BUSBs%2Band%2Bdata%2Bstorage%7C14419053/c_3/4%7Ccat_14419053%7CPortable%2Bhard%2Bdrives%7C14419054.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Anyone have a decent price for sunset overdrive? Physical if possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

30 euros 2nd hand in cex. 45 new in Smyths or Argos.
    There are a few on Adverts.ie for 25.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement