Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linkin Park European Tour 2014

Options
  • 08-07-2014 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

This may interest a few...

http://ricolpu.tumblr.com/post/91133925990/linkin-park-european-fall-tour-dates-announced

Nov. 3 – Zurich, Switzerland @ Hallenstadion
    Nov. 4 – Stuttgart, Germany @ Schleyerhalle
    Nov. 6 – Cologne, Germany @ Lanxess Arena
    Nov. 7 – Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Ziggo Dome
    Nov. 9 – Oberhausen, Germany @ Koenig-Pilsener Arena
    Nov. 10 – Hamburg, Germany @ O2 World
    Nov. 12 – Leipzig, Germany @ Leipzig Arena
    Nov. 13 – Munich, Germany @ Olympiahalle
    Nov. 14 – Vienna, Austria @ Stadthalle
    Nov. 16 – Paris, France @ Bercy
    Nov. 17 – Frankfurt, Germany @ Festhalle
    Nov. 19 – Berlin, Germany @ O2 World
    Nov. 20 – Bremen, Germany @ OVB Arena
    Nov. 22 – Manchester, UK @ Phones 4 U Arena
    Nov. 23 – London, UK @ The O2 Arena

No Irish dates I wouldn't expect there to be either as tickets for Berlin are €60+ and £50+ on the England dates. I'd say they'd be a draw here but perhaps not at those prices and support only coming from Of Mice & Men.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Not sure if there's any truth to this but apparently last time LP were here (2008?? I think), someone on stage, probably Chester got hit with a glass bottle and apparently from that they're just not coming here anymore? :pac:

Heard that a few years ago and never thought it was true, but they do always skip dublin.
    I couldn't see myself travelling further than Ireland to see them either although I'd love to see em at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

peekachoo wrote: »
    Not sure if there's any truth to this but apparently last time LP were here (2008?? I think), someone on stage, probably Chester got hit with a glass bottle and apparently from that they're just not coming here anymore? :pac:

Heard that a few years ago and never thought it was true, but they do always skip dublin.
    I couldn't see myself travelling further than Ireland to see them either although I'd love to see em at some stage.

Don't think that would have been the case in 08 as it was their own show, but its certainly true that they were poorly recieved when supporting Metallica in 03 and were peppered with items from sections of the crowd who were unimpressed at them playing on the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Yeah it was a questionable source.
    Either way they don't like Ireland, pity really!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

peekachoo wrote: »
    Yeah it was a questionable source.
    Either way they don't like Ireland, pity really!

They must love Germany though 9 dates there on this tour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I was at the 08 show, i thought it was fantastic. However it was one of my first concerts and Queens of the Stone Age kinda stole the show but I digress. I would love it if Ireland got a date on this tour

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gallowglass

I could have went to the Manchester date from Belfast for about £150 (200 euro) but can't afford it, it's not that bad when you think of it as someone from Scotland would have to pay £100+ as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Thanks OP, I only checked for LP dates a few days ago and found nothing so happy to see this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

They must love Germany though 9 dates there on this tour!!

They actually indeed love Germany, often mentioned in interviews!

I might head over to London or Vienna for this one!
    Cant wait to finally see Of mice and men live too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Heading to London. Man United and Arsenal playing in London that weekend too.

Advertisement