Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

customer saver transfer question

Options
  • 08-07-2014 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi, i'm having money transfered from my customer saver to my current account and wondering when it says money will be processed after close of business, is that when the bank closes or midnight?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi penzo.

Thanks for your post.

When a transfer is requested from a Customer Saver deposit account to a current account, the payment file runs up until midnight therefore the funds may not become available until the following working day. We do not have a specific time frame for these transfers however, you can find more information here that may be of benefit to you.

Hope this helps. If we can assist you with anything further, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement