Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest 1TB hard-drive - Amazon

Options
  • 08-07-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭

As titled, the best value for money external hard drive (USB 2/3.0) from Amazon or another reliable retailer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,133 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Why dont you search the Amazon website yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I already have and picked one or two out, just wanted to get a few ideas based maybe on people having bought them before.

Ah right, I thought you were looking for someone to do the legwork for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

muffler wrote: »
    Ah right, I thought you were looking for someone to do the legwork for you.

That's the impression I was given.

• Advertisement

jamescd wrote: »

That's the one I have my eye on alright. May pull the trigger in the next hour unless something better comes along! Thanks.

A bit bigger than you're after and just to note that I have no idea what they're like but a mate bought 2 of these last week. They're cheap enough as 2 TB's go.

muffler wrote: »
    A bit bigger than you're after and just to note that I have no idea what they're like but a mate bought 2 of these last week. They're cheap enough as 2 TB's go.

Thanks I think I'll go for that instead, rather pick it up in person and looks like great value!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Hiddden

Argos is on sale till 27h. We got one a 2.5", 1TB Toshiba yesterday, and it's good; the second Toshiba that we've got, after several Western Digitals and Verbatims that failed too soon to be good!

argos[dot]ie/static/Product/partNumber/1918665.htm

There's even a 2TB for 90 euros.

Advertisement