Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda Waste in Skerries

Options
  • 08-07-2014 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

We bought a house in Skerries at the end of last year and took over the existing bin service with Panda. A black bin, a green bin and a brown bin.

It was all a bit of a haze but the service cost €55 every six months with every black bin lift costing €9.50 (with a tag bought separately), €3.50 for a brown lift and the green lift is included.

Talking to neighbours recently and it seems people are on different plans - I'm the only one I know actually using tags.

I want to get a breakdown the prices/plans available but the Panda website is utterly useless. Logging onto the site only gives you the option to pay - there is no indication of the type of account/plan you are on.

And I've tried to call Panda both yesterday and today. Call the number, enter 2 for residential and it rings for 5 seconds and then hangs up.

Has anyone managed to contact Panda recently? Does anyone know why people on the same street are on different plans?

Does anyone know what other bin companies operate in Skerries?

Cheers,
    Quad

<mod snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

We are in Rush and pay Panda €55 twice a year. This includes green and brown bin collections.

Each black bin is lift costs €9.35 which we would avail of about every 3-4 weeks.

No tags required.

http://panda.ie/household/fingal/prices.html

HTH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

There are hoouseholds who transferred to PANDA while FCC were still operating.
    When Panda took over as the sole service provider there effectivley became 2 types of customers within Panda with 2 price plans.
    OP
    your best bet is to call the customer service centre and they will tell you exactly what plan you are on.
    And there is only one waste collection provider in Fingal!

Advertisement